I am Blain and I am Back

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

Hello Blain, welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)

;);););););););););););););););););););););););)
oh why not lol
Welcome blain here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like here!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I saw my thread being brought back from the dead and was like what on earth? But no worries:) As for my testimony it's really more of God's testimony he just used my life to do so

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Your testimony is awesome, Blain. Sooo much better than any of ours.. :)

I saw my thread being brought back from the dead and was like what on earth? But no worries:) As for my testimony it's really more of God's testimony he just used my life to do so

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Your testimony is awesome, Blain. Sooo much better than any of ours.. :)
hahaha that is so sweet of you Blue but I would say that all of our testimonies of how God affected and changed our lives are all equally important they are just different.

Sep 11, 2017
[
QUOTE=WineRose;3285650]
[/QUOTE]

Ugly, there is no better way to describe the thread right now.... <3 Haha!!

U

Ugly

[
QUOTE=WineRose;3285650]
Ugly, there is no better way to describe the thread right now.... <3 Haha!![/QUOTE]

Actually i was referencing the picture. It was taken from a conference called BlizzCon. The guy on the bottom is a fan known as 'The Red Shirt Guy'. The two on the top are the heads of lore (the story line) for World of Warcraft. Red shirt basically (and unintentionally) humiliated the Creators of the lore with a question so in depth, about an issue that seemed to contradict itself, even the writers were stumped and couldn't explain it.
The words written actually have nothing to do with the images they're placed over.

By the way, this thread is from 2014 originally. Then you revived it 3 years later. Necrothread.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome back Blain! I was gone all summer as well.

Psalm 122:1 A Song of degrees of David. I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
LOL, I know I was guilty, I didn't realize that at all, but still if it gets anyone to read his testimony I think it was well worth it. I don't think it will harm anyone.
Same with me :) But it is good that his testimony got reintroduced, and I myself did just get back from being away for the summer.

JPPT1974

May 16, 2015
East TN
Hello and welcome back. Hope all is OK Blain. God bless you always feel free to post. Do not be shy at all.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
I'm talking about you goofing lol!
Okay, that makes more sense completely:eek:, and it just goes to show how the perception of reading text can be completely off. Sorry about that, it's why I asked, thanks for clearing it up, and sorry about the delayed response, I don't get on on the weekend usually. Sorry for the confusion and thanks again for straitening my warped perception out.