I am confused

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Margo74

Jul 11, 2019
I wake up that way every morning. Coffee helps somewhat, but I do look forward to getting a glorified brain someday!:coffee::coffee:
Hi Oyster .. thanks for the welcome .. there are pros and cons to everything .. so if you get a glorified brain, the con is you will have to use it and be responsible for how you do so .. being confused can be good in that at our ages, we are not fully responsible .. lol .. soooooooo, be careful what you "do look forward to" .. lol

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I wake up that way every morning. Coffee helps somewhat, but I do look forward to getting a glorified brain someday!:coffee::coffee:
Well, there is certainly nothing wrong with your spiritual thought process. I look forward trading in my old decrepit body for a newer model with the latest features.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Amen, welcome and nice to meet you. I'm sure you will find the many forums here interesting, God bless!

Margo74

Jul 11, 2019
Hello Margo, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. You say you have a website? Is it Christian themed?

View attachment 201133
Thank you, deade .. yes, my website is Christian .. its primary theme is Chrislam and how dangerous such is for Christians .. I will also have a theme about OSAS as I believe it to be and other things such as Thoughts, Blessings, Interest Articles, Questions .. and there is a simple chatroom .. the site is down currently as I am fixing it but I hope to have it up and going again in September

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Thank you, deade .. yes, my website is Christian .. its primary theme is Chrislam and how dangerous such is for Christians .. I will also have a theme about OSAS as I believe it to be and other things such as Thoughts, Blessings, Interest Articles, Questions .. and there is a simple chatroom .. the site is down currently as I am fixing it but I hope to have it up and going again in September

Okay, cool. I also have a website, Christian themed. I will PM you the address if you are interested. Just tell me here because I don't think new members can send Personal Messages or PMs. You can receive, I believe. :cool:

Margo74

Jul 11, 2019
Okay, cool. I also have a website, Christian themed. I will PM you the address if you are interested. Just tell me here because I don't think new members can send Personal Messages or PMs. You can receive, I believe. :cool:
If you wish to give me your website url, I shall check it out .. I am not giving my website url out until I am ready to make it public again which I hope will be by September

Jul 17, 2019
Welcome aboard Margo to CC :)

This is the Forum part of the site.. There is also a Chat room part of the site but you need to dowload the software for it.. Not sure how you are accessing this site ? Computer or phone but the steps one needs to take is different depending on what you are using..

There will always be another reply box on the bottom when someone posts the latest post.. Some people like to do multiple posts.. Some people like to do it all in one post like i have done.. :giggle:
Hello I’m new around here too