I dreamed a dream that came true.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi All, I just want to say that im sorry for being alittle down at times, especailly to god.But I just want to say that the lady in britains got talent, was great. Her song was I dreamed a dream, and if anyone watched it, it shows that God was with her. I beleive that those people that get laughed at can achieve goals and dreams and we should never underestimate others. I will strive to be loving and kind to others, and just be myself. I hope people follow what I am about and I hope to meet new people here. Love Mandy xx

Feb 27, 2007
Hi All, I just want to say that im sorry for being alittle down at times, especailly to god.But I just want to say that the lady in britains got talent, was great. Her song was I dreamed a dream, and if anyone watched it, it shows that God was with her. I beleive that those people that get laughed at can achieve goals and dreams and we should never underestimate others. I will strive to be loving and kind to others, and just be myself. I hope people follow what I am about and I hope to meet new people here. Love Mandy xx

She was absolutely amazing! the best part was the eye rolling that turned to shock of simon cowel... what a shallow world we live in that we judge with barely a glance. I've watched her again & again. Thank you for sharing Mandy happy face.