"I hope Trump is assassinated" posted on facebook by Mo, state Sen. Chappelle-Nadal

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Persuaded

"I hope Trump is assassinated" posted on facebook by Mo, state Sen. Chappelle-Nadal

A liberal Democrat.
Why not on the national news?
Why not condemned by the Dem. party?
Why is she not in jail?
Double standard you think?

Feb 5, 2017
Re: "I hope Trump is assassinated" posted on facebook by Mo, state Sen. Chappelle-Nad

Why would you want that message all over the papers? I mean you are also advertising it.

Aug 2, 2009
Re: "I hope Trump is assassinated" posted on facebook by Mo, state Sen. Chappelle-Nad

Feb 28, 2016

personally, I have not been an admirer of DT, but he WAS ELECTED and IS
THE President of our United States...this being said, we will try our best to respect him and his decisions,
even if we don't agree or understand them...we both want to be 'loyal Americans'...,but we do draw
the line...

if this is TRUE, and said by a member of our government, then, call me 'old-fashioned', but,
hub and I believe that she should be 'tarred and feathered' and sent on her merry way...
wanted to say 'publically caned', but of course neither will ever happen - there is absolutely
no Godly Justice enforced in today's society...we feel so sorry for those who haven't or never
will be taught the moral of we reap what we sow', = satan's got way to much power now!!!
we're all witnessing it every day some where...

P

Persuaded

Why would you want that message all over the papers? I mean you are also advertising it.
So your attitude is hide the nasty things liberal say, but when Trump says something you disagree with, scream it over and over again and again.
This woman should be confronted and shouted down at every appearance.

P

Persuaded

personally, I have not been an admirer of DT, but he WAS ELECTED and IS
THE President of our United States...this being said, we will try our best to respect him and his decisions,
even if we don't agree or understand them...we both want to be 'loyal Americans'...,but we do draw
the line...

if this is TRUE, and said by a member of our government, then, call me 'old-fashioned', but,
hub and I believe that she should be 'tarred and feathered' and sent on her merry way...
wanted to say 'publically caned', but of course neither will ever happen - there is absolutely
no Godly Justice enforced in today's society...we feel so sorry for those who haven't or never
will be taught the moral of we reap what we sow', = satan's got way to much power now!!!
we're all witnessing it every day some where...

Reported by Kansas City news paper

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

A liberal Democrat.
Why is she not in jail?
The Secret Service should give that idiot the once over.

Nov 14, 2016

A liberal Democrat.
Why is she not in jail?
***double standards are the bread and butter of the left***pray and put these situations in God's Hands...

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016

Just goes to show how many babies there are "uhm-um", when lefties don't get their way...double standards
that go so far as to disrespect our President...highest office held. As an elected official...he should have more respect.

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Meh
This stuff is funny to me. Everything that people say hating on well... anyone just makes me laugh and glad that I'm not like them xD
They make me seem 10× more mature by comparison LOL

Feb 7, 2015

Meh
This stuff is funny to me. Everything that people say hating on well... anyone just makes me laugh and glad that I'm not like them xD
They make me seem 10× more mature by comparison LOL
Cadet, you actually ARE far more mature than many, many people on here, and probably out in the world, too.

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Cadet, you actually ARE far more mature than many, many people on here, and probably out in the world, too.
Aw... thank you
Speaking of,
First class of JROTC was today. I got to pick the Flight Commander and Flight Sergeant and I am super excited to see them lead!!!!
I'm in charge of fitness again and we're going to be the most fit flight there or I'm gonna need to get a Lucille.... (sorry if you don't watch walking dead :/)
Anddddd we got distinguished unit!!! Wooooo!!!!!

Sergeant Reyes used to be apart of Harrison and he was talking about drill and how we're first in the state and they are 2nd and he said "If you cant beat them join them" so I think I'm going to like him XD

Feb 7, 2015

Aw... thank you
Speaking of,
First class of JROTC was today. I got to pick the Flight Commander and Flight Sergeant and I am super excited to see them lead!!!!
I'm in charge of fitness again and we're going to be the most fit flight there or I'm gonna need to get a Lucille.... (sorry if you don't watch walking dead :/)
Anddddd we got distinguished unit!!! Wooooo!!!!!

Sergeant Reyes used to be apart of Harrison and he was talking about drill and how we're first in the state and they are 2nd and he said "If you cant beat them join them" so I think I'm going to like him XD
Hey! Congrats all the way around. Should I call Rob and make sure he treats you guys right?

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Hey! Congrats all the way around. Should I call Rob and make sure he treats you guys right?
Thank you!!!!
Yes, make sure to add a message on being extra nice to me XD

T

TemporaryCircumstances

I broke my ribbon rack so I'm gonna need him to be nice.... XD

Feb 7, 2015

Thank you!!!!
Yes, make sure to add a message on being extra nice to me XD
I think you already know doing something like that would probably get you guys ridden like a horse with a saddle on him.

T

TemporaryCircumstances

I think you already know doing something like that would probably get you guys ridden like a horse with a saddle on him.
Hahaha probably....

T

TemporaryCircumstances

I'm going to PM you cuz I have a question and I don't want to take over this lovely little thread about assassinating President Trump. LOL