I need a prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KingDavid

I just havent been feeling well, I dont know what is wrong with me I feel down and depressed. I also have a nervousness about me. I am suppose to start a new job in a couple weeks and I think I may be stressed out about that I have been unemployed for about 3 almost 4 weeks and I just made a new commitment to the Lord. I feel as though I am sick I had some medical issues a few years ago and none of the doctors ever found anything but I am having some mild discomfort in m chest and it is scaring me a little. I dont have any insurance since I am out of work so I cant just go and have it checked out. I guess what I am asking is that my brothers and sisters in christ pray for me and that my pain will go away and I will feel better and that God will continue to bless me ,..............Thanks and God Bless.......Jim

Apr 13, 2007
Awww hi Jim, I'll keep you in prayer. May you have peace that passes all understanding, full healing and resoration, may you cast all your cares on the Lord and not worrry about anything. May you be reminded that He's always with you at all times, and may He just continue to pour out love, mercy, grace, compassion, and so much more for you. Blessings that are so abundent, that they pass anything and everything you have or ever could imagine! In both ways and amounts, that you never even thought possible. In Jesus name. God bless you brother.

~Sue~

May 7, 2007
know that im praying for you too

netinter

I

Indyred20

I am going to pray for you right now.
Dear heavenly Father
I lift your name up on high,I glorify your name,for there is no other name like the name of Jesus.I ask that the pain in this persons chest be removed in the mighty name of Jesus,I ask that there would be a caslmness that would come over them like no other that have ever felt. I come against all assiginments from the enemy that they would not prosper in the name of Jesus. I ask for a hedge of protection around them that no harm may befall them. I ask you to use them mightly for you kingdom. I ask for a boldness taht would come upon them to speak boldly for you. watch over them ,give them sweet sleep tonight and renew their strength,their physcalial being.renew their mind and spirit. In Jesus mname I ask this Amen!

A

Ashkuhn

I'll be praying for you. I really hope you get better soon!!

W

walkinthespirit

I come into agreeance with these prayers, and declare the Lords word over you, that NO weapon formed against you shall prosper in JESUS name! amen

I

italiansunset

My prayers are with you... God is always with you...

M

maye

i prayed for you and i hope you feel better. it is kind of funny i have had the same feelings you have had the last week or so and it made me wonder if i was having a renewing of some past medical issues or if it is just nerves and depression. please pray for me as i pray for you. GOD BLESS!
p.s.- may God bless you with your new job and i thank HIM for it!