I NEED PRAYER IN THE WROSE WAY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

followerofchrist

i am quickly on the road to quitting. i feel like i am trying so hard to not sin and it seems to get me nothing but anger and frustration. i know this is not how it should be. i don't know what it is that i a doing wrong. but i am getting tired opf the everyday struggle with what seems to be no sucess. please pray for me and give me any advice yo uhave.

Apr 13, 2007
We all sin daily, that's why we gotta repent of our sins. Remember Jesus said "My grace is sufficient for thee''. I know that saying we all sin daily, and we all sin and fall/come short of the honor and glory of the Lord doesn't justify things, I get that. However, it's a great reminder that we're only human, and remember also, Jesus knows exactly how hard it is for us not to sin and for us to be tempted, cause He came to earth to represent God the Father in the flesh, and to die and raise again for our sins. Remember Jesus said "peace I leave with you, not the peace of the world I leave with ou, but peace from my Father". Lastly, remember that Jesus told us that wherever temptation is, there's also a way out, and if we just pray and seek His face, then He will show us the way out, and make it so that we can stand up under that temptation. Which is great! Cause that means we take that sin and or temptation, we stop it from crushing us, we pick it up, and throw it away! Take the word of God, and throw it in satan's face in it's proper context of course, and he will flee, rebuke him in Jesus' name! You're apperently doing something/many things right or satan wouldn't be attacking you brother. I'm not really sure what to say, maybe this will help some how, and oh also, something I've found to help with the anger and all....pray "Lord help me to be slow to anger, and fast to forgive, give me patients, and a kinder heart daily''. I'll keep you in prayer, and don't give up, that's what satan wants you to do. You tell him to get behind you in Jesus name, and say it literally, outloud, with a stern, and firm voice, and I promise he'll leave you alone! God bless you so much, keep going, run the amazing race, fight the good fight of faith, and keep on the whole armour of God!

F

followerofchrist

i will thanks for tips. i will deff. make sure i attack satan when he attacts me. thanks

F

followerofchrist

i will. and i will continue to fight satan off. thanks for advice and help. i appreciate it. thanks. God bless

T

thefightinglamb

i am quickly on the road to quitting. i feel like i am trying so hard to not sin and it seems to get me nothing but anger and frustration. i know this is not how it should be. i don't know what it is that i a doing wrong. but i am getting tired of the everyday struggle with what seems to be no sucess. please pray for me and give me any advice yo uhave.

The only advice that I see clearly is that you should dwell in love, and forget about just trying to avoid sinning; when you focus on love, you receive life; when you focus on not sinning, it is like the old testament law: even if you don't sin--you have your eyes focused on the wrong thing....it is better to sin unintentionally and be dwelling in the love of Christ then not to sin and not see love...

This is also true for other people...if you focus on sin, you will receive its fruit--death; if you focus on loving them--you will receive life...

Hope this helps...and I pray God fortifies you with his love and peace
antony of the wounded LORD

F

followerofchrist

thanks dude. that really did help. God bless you