i need prayer.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lucylou09

so.. i really hate to think about how much or howlittle money i have. but lately its been really hard not to. ive been in and out of seven hospitals in the past year for mental disorders, and ive racked up quite a few bills. im onlyeighteen and dont have supportiveparents, so i am pretty much just expeced to come up with this money from no where.i have bill collectors calling me on a daily basis. i dont even have a job, so i have no income. ireally need prayer for a job, ive been applying everywhere i can, but with no luck. i know God will provide, i completely trust in him, i just sometimes can be very impatient and want to do things my own way. so i guess actually what im trying to say is that i need prayer for peace.

J

Jonathan17

Hi lucylou that sounds really tough, sorry to hear you dont have much support. Glad you are able to trust in God and well done for perservering.

will be praying for you.

God Bless

Jonathan

E

Enigma

I empathize with how you feel. I struggle with anxiety and other unnecessary fears. My family is also non supportive so I rely on God and myself. I will pray for your well being.