I need some heavy duty prayer, man. Seriously.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lillibeth

Alright, so if you read my thread about my cutting problem, you already know that my relationship with my mom is pretty much either painful or non-existent, which is still painful. There's just so much mental abuse and verbal abuse... and I'm starting to feel the poison seep into my veins. I still have a year to go until I'm eighteen and can get out of this hellish nightmare of a home that I live in....

but please, pray for me. Pray that I can abstain from cutting and deal with my mom for just a bit longer, until I'm free. I'm just going crazy, and I want out. I just want out.

but I don't want to be weak, so I'm going to try and pull through until I can leave on my own. So please, pray for me.

Thank you.

G

goth4god

I'm keeping you in my prayers!
I wish I lived closer to you cuz I would so let you come live with me!

L

Lillibeth

>/////< I feel loved. Thank you so much.... T////T

R

rjb1116

i'll be praying for you too! you've been in my prayers and you will stay in my prayers! i know its tough! but just trust in God, and He will give you the strength you need. :)

D

DANDY

dear lord we pray for lillabeth that you come down upon her situation and be with her and those that surround her and give your compassion love and understanding I say this in the name of jesus amen

L

Lillibeth

thanks... things are actually getting so much better. Thank you all for your prayers.