I really need some prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VeeTheBee

Sep 10, 2022
I'll try to make this short-ish, but I'm feeling SO lost and could use some prayers. My (now ex) husband left me recently, after we found out that I was pregnant. Now, we had taken precautions because he felt that he wasn't ready for a baby yet and I was fine with that. Obviously something didn't work somewhere and although it was a huge shock for me, I love this little one already. He felt differently, as did his family. In a whirlwind of the past few weeks, he's filed for divorce and I've been kicked out. I helped pay rent for the house we had, but his parents OWN it, so they're on his side. The reason for all this? Not JUST because I'm pregnant, but because I REFUSED to get an abortion. I could NEVER do such a thing. I was horrified that any of them would even consider asking me to do that. This little one is an amazing gift, even if it's unexpected. As of this moment, I have no access to any savings or money of my own. I do have my car, so that's much better than having no shelter at all. I'll hopefully be able to continue using it for work. It's old, but I'm hoping it'll hold out. I have to find a way to open my own bank account for future paychecks, instead of that money getting tangled up in the current mess. But until then, I've got...nothing. There were two shelters near me that I've looked into. One was full, the other just...did NOT feel safe to me as a pregnant woman. Living in my vehicle feels safer than it did. I'm just so stressed and emotionally exhausted from this. Of course it makes me worry about my baby's health, too. I'm doing the absolute best I can in a bad situation, but it's so unbelievably hard right now. I'm praying as hard as I can myself for some sort of relief. Rest, safety, even just a warm meal. I picked up an application for a HUD apartment, and I was approved, but I still have to somehow get a security deposit together AND a deposit for utilities to be turned on. I have no way to do that, I can't even get food or keep fuel in my car to WORK, I have to be careful with I have. I hope you'll say a prayer for me and my baby as well. It's the two of us against the world and even though they won't arrive for a while, I want to do right by them. I feel like I'm already failing at that.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I'll try to make this short-ish, but I'm feeling SO lost and could use some prayers. My (now ex) husband left me recently, after we found out that I was pregnant. Now, we had taken precautions because he felt that he wasn't ready for a baby yet and I was fine with that. Obviously something didn't work somewhere and although it was a huge shock for me, I love this little one already. He felt differently, as did his family. In a whirlwind of the past few weeks, he's filed for divorce and I've been kicked out. I helped pay rent for the house we had, but his parents OWN it, so they're on his side. The reason for all this? Not JUST because I'm pregnant, but because I REFUSED to get an abortion. I could NEVER do such a thing. I was horrified that any of them would even consider asking me to do that. This little one is an amazing gift, even if it's unexpected. As of this moment, I have no access to any savings or money of my own. I do have my car, so that's much better than having no shelter at all. I'll hopefully be able to continue using it for work. It's old, but I'm hoping it'll hold out. I have to find a way to open my own bank account for future paychecks, instead of that money getting tangled up in the current mess. But until then, I've got...nothing. There were two shelters near me that I've looked into. One was full, the other just...did NOT feel safe to me as a pregnant woman. Living in my vehicle feels safer than it did. I'm just so stressed and emotionally exhausted from this. Of course it makes me worry about my baby's health, too. I'm doing the absolute best I can in a bad situation, but it's so unbelievably hard right now. I'm praying as hard as I can myself for some sort of relief. Rest, safety, even just a warm meal. I picked up an application for a HUD apartment, and I was approved, but I still have to somehow get a security deposit together AND a deposit for utilities to be turned on. I have no way to do that, I can't even get food or keep fuel in my car to WORK, I have to be careful with I have. I hope you'll say a prayer for me and my baby as well. It's the two of us against the world and even though they won't arrive for a while, I want to do right by them. I feel like I'm already failing at that.
I'm happy to pray for you and the little one. And I would continue seeking more aid. If you are attending a church they could be very helpful in a number of ways. If not I might consider visiting a few. Most towns have soup kitchens and there are a number of government agencies that can be of assistance.
I will also pray for your husband and in-laws. Perhaps God will use this time to enter their hearts.
Above all, seek God. You made the right decision to keep the child. And God will provide for you and in ways that will reveal His great love for you.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Lord Father Jehovah, We lift up this sister w/child to you and agree in Jesus name that You will 'supply all their needs according to Your riches in glory'. Please bless and protect them always and may the Holy Spirit speak to her husband and family to reconsider their unkind actions and have a change of heart. Thank You Lord, in Jesus name Amen🙏🙏🙏

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Lord Father Jehovah, We lift up this sister w/child to you and agree in Jesus name that You will 'supply all their needs according to Your riches in glory'. Please bless and protect them always and may the Holy Spirit speak to her husband and family to reconsider their unkind actions and have a change of heart. Thank You Lord, in Jesus name Amen🙏🙏🙏
Amen

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
fograysprayerkneeling - Copy (9) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg
"I pray of God's presence to be upon your life and your needs are
in place in all your coming and going."

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I don't know if you can still handle credit cards and other things, or similar mobile loan software that is very convenient in China. I hope you can survive this difficult period.

Joshua_783

Sep 15, 2022
I pray God takes good care of you!! You have been through a huge amount. Hang in there. :)

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Matthew 6:33