I think we are forgetting something in our discussions.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greatkraw

I am not trying to be rude and I know you put the lol behind it but.... was that comment really necessary? You may not have meant any harm but these are the kind of things that can really cause strife, backbiting and bitter feelings. I just did not see the need of that comment.
I apologise for your sensitivity Happy. I am disinclined to rein in my humour and start second guessing how other people may react. I have no doubt that Snail and Cup will cope. I don't honestly know if Watchmen has a sense of humour.

H

happynGod

Jokes and having a good time is all good, but in good taste. Please don't apologize for my sensitivity. I will admit I do have a really tender heart. And I know I have to learn when someone is just being plain out mean and rude or just joking and having a good time. I am glad that I am sensitive or I think I would be hardhearted and non caring. but anyway....... GBU

G

greatkraw

Jokes and having a good time is all good, but in good taste. Please don't apologize for my sensitivity. I will admit I do have a really tender heart. And I know I have to learn when someone is just being plain out mean and rude or just joking and having a good time. I am glad that I am sensitive or I think I would be hardhearted and non caring. but anyway....... GBU
I love you.

Jan 8, 2009
Greatkraw I think you need to go to that ladette to lady finishing school in britain.

G

greatkraw

I love you too Snail. You have good entertainment value.

G

greatkraw

Not as much as Cup.

H

happynGod

Awe, thank you greatkraw.. I love you too. I really do! :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
thought Id just do a quick view..... Wow, I love all the love!
Smiles, love and God bless, pickles

R

roaringkitten

I see too much arguing in this place. It is not our point that matters but the Bible only. And yes, I have been guilty and I am sorry. Just give scripture from the Bible with your argument and leave it at that. Name calling is no way how a Christian should be. I am not trying to tell anyone what to do, that is totally on you. I am just saying lets bring love back to where it belongs. I understand we are trying to teach but please lets do so with love and concern.

When it comes to the core doctrine of salvation, all false variant gospels should be shunned, and the precious gospel protected.....Doing this in love and gentleness....I dont like exposing anyone, but when I see a prominent "Christian teacher" out there teaching ****able heresy, he will get exposed for influencing people to hell....What Christians SHOULD be doing is going out there and winning souls for Christ...Not wasting time on a forum debating minor doctrinal issues like the pretrib/posttrib, etc......And I am tired of seeing the important doctrine of eternal security attacked viciously by people who horribly misunderstand the Bible...Such people should not be allowed to spread their heresies on CC...

S

Sachiko

I see too much arguing in this place. It is not our point that matters but the Bible only. And yes, I have been guilty and I am sorry. Just give scripture from the Bible with your argument and leave it at that. Name calling is no way how a Christian should be. I am not trying to tell anyone what to do, that is totally on you. I am just saying lets bring love back to where it belongs. I understand we are trying to teach but please lets do so with love and concern.

When it comes to the core doctrine of salvation, all false variant gospels should be shunned, and the precious gospel protected.....Doing this in love and gentleness....I dont like exposing anyone, but when I see a prominent "Christian teacher" out there teaching ****able heresy, he will get exposed for influencing people to hell....What Christians SHOULD be doing is going out there and winning souls for Christ...Not wasting time on a forum debating minor doctrinal issues like the pretrib/posttrib, etc......And I am tired of seeing the important doctrine of eternal security attacked viciously by people who horribly misunderstand the Bible...Such people should not be allowed to spread their heresies on CC...
That is exactly what we are to do,bringing people to Christ not leading them away.

Feb 27, 2007
where do you Live I consider relocating. lol, thanks
central British Columbia Canada... its currently -38 but we survive & its beautiful here... I call it God's country.

S

shad

central British Columbia Canada... its currently -38 but we survive & its beautiful here... I call it God's country.
You sure have a funny way of encouraging people. At that temperature you can't even spit outside because it will freeze before it hits the ground. It's also where the deer and the antelope play and you need snow shoes and cross-country skies just to get around. LOL

Feb 27, 2007
I dont want to give someone any false idea's about where they may be headed lol!! 38 is before the wind chill... I still love it here though & we are blessed with low property prices (for canada) cars with block heaters... wood stoves... plus moose if we get hungry hee hee... not to mention the dog sleds we use to transport. this am on the way to drive christian to the bus stop there was someone (6:45 am) on the side of the road with 4 ways. I stopped, cause thats what we do up here... there no place in the world that compares to a place where a woman and her child are not fearful to stop and makes sure someone is ok at 38 below.

Status
Not open for further replies.