I wrote a song and made a music video :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PJFegan

Jun 22, 2018
Hello! I am actually new to this forum! I'm from California and was working in the video game industry when I felt God calling me into vocational ministry. I told my friends about it and they all felt the same way so we all quit our jobs and moved to Arizona to pursue ministry. God has been very good to me and grown me and shown me a great deal in the past 5 years I've been out here. I've been working as a youth pastor for this entire time and all of my friends have their own ministries as well. This music video is not a reflection of the people I've served with or the current church that I am serving at as I am extremely blessed to be where I am and I sincerely love the people I both serve and serve under!I have seen all kinds of amazing things even at previous churches where things didn't quite end well and every experience I count a blessing and the ups and downs I have found God to be good and to be true and to love and have grace for me and for those around me. Leadership is tricky, and church leadership is hard and I created this out of frustration but it turned into something else and slowly made itself into a song and then a music video. Anyway! I hope you enjoy this and have a blessed day!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Welcome, pf, and thanks for the share. Do drop by the other forums and get to know the people around.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Pj, welcome to CC. That’s a pretty neat vid and song. The hook is catchy lol.

Stay blessed!

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
I like it... What do we believe in if the pastor is lost in religion and we do not believe in "everything we read"? Is that the Bible too? I understand people of today do not believe in the "church", so what should we believe in?