If it's not good for man to be alone then why does it always feel like I'm alone?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ancilla

Hi! Sometimes Ifeel like a broken record. Telling people I've had the same sickness or problem they have. I used to have social anxiety disorder very bad. But not any more. So theres hope for you and you can get rid of it just like me. As I read peoples stories and see all their sicknesses and problems I think my God I used to have that or that and I am so thankful to God that he helped me over come so many awful things. For one thing you have to say everyday that satan has to pay you back 7 times for everything he has stolen from you. You have to say everyday that you don't have social disoders, you are not lonely, you have to call the things which are not as if they are so. That which you don't see you say it is all healed, I am healed! You declair it and God can make it so. You saying you are healed makes the power of God come and alive and work for you. We are not to be lonely. God says he is to fill all our needs. Keep thanking God that he is going to send you a very special person and ask him to help you be happy as you wait. Wanting to have someone so bad turns into being lustful and we are not to be like that. Be of good cheer. You must learn how to keep your spirit up. That is a job you must work on all the time. I know all will go well for you. The favor of our Lord Jesus Christ to you, Love
Please don't think that I don't believe you have the best of intentions but this will not work. If saying you don't have the condition works then you were not correctly diagnosed in the first place. I don't like the idea of demanding Satan pay you back because we shouldn't talk to Satan and nothing good comes from him. If he's taken something from me, he can keep it because God's going to give me something better. Remember that Paul prayed for God to heal him from his thorn in his side and He never did. Was it because Paul's faith not strong enough? Was it because he didn't declare himself healed from it? Did God want to heal Paul but He couldn't because he wasn't beginning his days denying that he was suffering from this problem?

See, I found it frustrating when God wouldn't answer my prayers. I was told by Christians that this wasn't what God wanted for me and if only I'd pray more and have more faith then God would answer my prayer. Well, eventually I figured out that God doesn't want me to spend every waking moment praying that I'll suffer less and be happier. God wants more to me than that. There where other things He was putting on my heart to do and pray for, should I have neglected them in order to pray for myself more? How would God respond if I never prayed that He'd end my own suffering because I was too busy praying over the suffering of others? Should I pray over my own anxiety disorder rather than for the 250 000 children in South Africa who are infected with HIV? If I never pray for myself beyond that which is in the Lord's Prayer but continually pray prayers of praise and thanksgiving and pray that God will use me and make me into what He wants me to be and pray for the needs of others, how God respond? Will that mean that I experience more suffering than those who continually and exclusively pray for their own comfort? Well if that's the case than so be it, because like I said before, God's ways are not our ways.

May 4, 2009
And now I don't think I have friends at the Bible Study like I thought I had... Which means I'm now alone other than my family, and couple friends I rarely get to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.