If you are struggling, please read this.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 3, 2018
I thank God that you have found this and I believe God is leading you to read this!!

He is awesome.

Whatever challenges you are facing you will overcome, I know it is easier said than done but God is with you and he said if you call on him then you will be saved. So please do that right now call on him with all of your heart and tell him your concerns. Even if you are in a good place right now it is still needed for you to just call out to him.

I've learned in my personal walk with the lord that he never does leave us nor forsake us and I know it is a scripture in the bible we read and know but sometimes we may not think about it in a deeper way but it is true.

In darkness it is hard to see the light but if you look at the sky and pray to God, he will hear you and this will renew your hope again.

I find myself doing this recently because I know he is there looking back at me and he sees my heart. So be encouraged that yes, he sees you too.

I also want to share how awesome God has been to me he gave me a gift and I did not realize it before, besides writing and giving inspiration to others through him he also gave me the gift of prayer :)

I cannot tell you how many times people have came back to me and told me that my prayers work and how they are receiving blessings in their life. All glory to God of course but imagine how many others who need just a simple prayer can change the circumstances of their life.

We all need prayer to survive, even when we are feeling our best.

So I want to encourage anyone to never give up because Jesus will not give up on you, we are living in dark times and each of us can use a sprinkle of encouragement.

If anyone of you need a prayer please let me know you can mail me here

I would love to pray for you, whatever it may be :)

May God be with you all.

Have a peaceful day.

-Kayla

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Sunlight77, and this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen!

Mar 31, 2021
I would request your prayers for my marriage. Thank you for being the kind, positive person! May the Lord hear both mine and your prayers, and the prayers of others.

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
Thank you. I really needed to hear that. Could you pray for me?

Feb 3, 2018
I would request your prayers for my marriage. Thank you for being the kind, positive person! May the Lord hear both mine and your prayers, and the prayers of others.
I am putting you down on my list now and will be praying for you deeply. May you and your family be blessed.

Feb 3, 2018
Thank you. I really needed to hear that. Could you pray for me?
Of course, I will be honored too! I am praying for you now. Everything will be okay. God loves you and he sees you.