I'm a struggling Teenage Christian

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

fromtheriver

that lately, has been so weak and drifting away from God.

And I miss God. I have been dating this Christian boy and has been sweet to me, but he has distracted me from God. I feel ashamed for it, and I feel saddened about it. I thought and thought about it when I walked my Dog and ended up coming home crying and praying to God to forgive me for putting him first. I missed waking up and talking to God, talking to him and going to sleep. Reading the bible constantly. But its so weird, this relationship with my boyfriend makes me feel ashamed to speak to God, because I know God isn't in front of him.

I prayed and told God I trust him to get me and boyfriend to be stronger as young Christians, and to have him centered in our relationship as its supposed to be intended. Because after all, we decided to be together because we love God and ended up liking each other for it.

I haven't spoken to my boyfriend because this occurred about an hour ago, but as soon as he gets out of work I will speak to him about it, in which of course he won't flip out about it since its what we wanted in the first place.

So I ask you all to pray for me. I ask for strength from God, to let God make my boyfriend Jay strong as well, both together strong and to help us not drift away from God.

God bless you all,

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Im praying. God bless, pickles

May 21, 2009
Stick to what your heart is telling you the holy spirit is guiding you. Great blessings to you. You are very smart and will do the right thing. Unequal yokes. Love