I'm going to have Hydroxychloroquine now! I'll tell you the symptoms after have it.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
oh dear,
when we owned a 'boob-tube', quite a few years back, we kept seeing so many 'ads' advertising
the (NEW-DRUGS) on the market, right before our eyes, and what was 'blowing our minds' was this,
they were (telling the public that the (side effects of 'their drugs'=were worse that the symptoms'
that they were EXPERIENCING!!!
(it's the OLD MEDICAL-Hypocritical OATH, = the operation was a 'success', but, 'the patient died'...

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
hydroxychloroquine sulfate side effects

Common side effects may include:
  • headache, dizziness, ringing in your ears;
  • nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;​
    loss of appetite, weight loss;
    mood changes, feeling nervous or irritable;
    skin rash or itching; or.
  • hair loss.​
  • death​
Seeing that he's been banned since April im guessing he won't get your response.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
yes, they hyped this "drugs" up to the consumer, not a good thing at all.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
No one owns the patent on HCQ and many companies produce it, cheaply .. There's no monetary gain to promote it and not to fight it .. The money is in the government mandated vaccines ..

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
hydroxychloroquine sulfate side effects

Common side effects may include:
  • headache, dizziness, ringing in your ears;
  • nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;​
    loss of appetite, weight loss;
    mood changes, feeling nervous or irritable;
    skin rash or itching; or.
  • hair loss.​
  • death​

How long have you been on Plaquenil or HCQ? I've been on it 3 times, 6 months each time for Rheumatoid Arthritis. The first 2 times, it didn't help. This time, it stopped the flares in my hands.

I also run an RA support group. I have one woman who has eye damage from long term use of HCQ. This is the first drug prescribed for people with RA and lupus. So literally hundreds of thousands of people have been on it, to say nothing of the millions who use it for malaria.

No one I know has had any side effects like you list. I have had none. No idea where you got this info, my rheumatologist said the eyes are only rarely a side effect, I have to see my ophthalmologist yearly.

Perhaps this is from when they were giving people 3 to 6 times higher dose than is recommended? Any drug that is used like that can cause issues. My rheumatologist says HCQ is the weakest, mildest drug you can take for RA. From there, it jumps rapidly to cancer drugs. Those drugs have side effects!

No more misinformation you grabbed off the internet somewhere! I don't know whether it works for COVID, but it certainly works for a number of other diseases, without those side effects.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I have heard even if only one person reports any side effect, if they were mistaken or not, if it is that specific medication or not, it must be listed.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I have heard even if only one person reports any side effect, if they were mistaken or not, if it is that specific medication or not, it must be listed.

Yes, that is true. As long as it happened during the trial, even if not related.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
My wife has been taking it for RA for about five years. She has had no side effects. Like Angela she has to have an eye exam every 12 months. Her rheumatologist told her that he has seen only one eye problem in over 30 years of treating RA.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Roy hasn't posted since April. Is this telling us his symptoms from taking HCQ?

G

Godsgirl83

Roy hasn't posted since April. Is this telling us his symptoms from taking HCQ?
roy has been back at least 2x's under other names......
both were for very very few days and also ended up banned........