I'm Muslim & new here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loyaldisciple

I know that intolerance, hate, and bullying is anti-Christian.
Stating truth is not bullying, it is simply being factual. I cannot believe you people are actually now arguing that Islam is not anti-Christian. You people will actually defend anything. Now even defending Islam and showing your own hate and displeasure for a true Christian standing in defense of God. You people's political correctness is beyond belief.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You suck at winning souls to Christ. :/

That being said, if we can show this OP the falseness and evilness of his religion, then who is to say that we can't help him become a Christian? :) And the verse you gave here, says not to follow any god other than the true God. It doesn't mean that we're embracing a false god by welcoming a Muslim into our site.

Jesus most certainly did reject the devil and turn him away. And there are others He did not waste His time with either.

Jeremiah 25:6 [SUP]6[/SUP]Do not follow other gods to serve and worship them; do not arouse my anger with what your hands have made. Then I will not harm you."

You are seriously risking arousing God's anger when you welcome those who believe in other Gods. You are doing the very same thing Solomon did by welcoming those with other beliefs into his presence.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Will you let me pass over your bridge if I best you in a game of riddles?

Stating truth is not bullying, it is simply being factual. I cannot believe you people are actually now arguing that Islam is not anti-Christian. You people will actually defend anything. Now even defending Islam and showing your own hate and displeasure for a true Christian standing in defense of God. You people's political correctness is beyond belief.

L

loyaldisciple

Hah you are more at risk for the "fear of God is the beginning of wisdom" if you "fear islam" instead of God then you are at fault,and if you can't "stand against" such a religion then you hardly meet the criteria of a "servant for God/Jesus".
I don't fear any Islam nor any of it's followers. If anyone hear fears it, it is you people because you are afraid to speak out against it. I am not afraid to speak out against it and reveal what is true. And when I speak out against Islam and it's followers I certainly am doing the work of God.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You are so blinded by your own ignorance, prejudice and hate, that you can't even see that NO ONE here is defending Islam. They're defending the OP's right to be here, which is something you obviously take issue with. We aren't showing YOU any hate at all. Only displeasure at your less-than-Christlike behavior. Jesus would not reject this OP. He would rejoice at the chance to help us (possibly) turn this lost Muslim into a saved Christian.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
You make me way more likely to believe in Norse mythology.

I don't fear any Islam nor any of it's followers. If anyone hear fears it, it is you people because you are afraid to speak out against it. I am not afraid to speak out against it and reveal what is true. And when I speak out against Islam and it's followers I certainly am doing the work of God.

L

loyaldisciple

Don't worry folks, I will get out of your way soon enough. Your liberal and politically correct ideas are a complete and total joke. You are not here to stand up for what the Bible says. You are actually here to gang up on anybody that stands for truth. Go ahead and chat with your muslim buddy.

J

joefizz

Jesus most certainly did reject the devil and turn him away. And there are others He did not waste His time with either.

Jeremiah 25:6 [SUP]6[/SUP]Do not follow other gods to serve and worship them; do not arouse my anger with what your hands have made. Then I will not harm you."

You are seriously risking arousing God's anger when you welcome those who believe in other Gods. You are doing the very same thing Solomon did by welcoming those with other beliefs into his presence.

Once again "wrong" Jesus didn't even turn the devil away he "rebuked him,rejected his offers,and stood against him" big difference just like he even didn't turn legion away when legion asked for "mercy" by allowing them to enter swine and die.

7seasrekeyed

thing is though, your work consists mainly of arguing with believers, spinning what we say and having no idea what is actually said because it seems you cannot comprehend the truth

this is the intro section

I would say that if anyone did not already have the pleasure :)rolleyes:), that they are now well acquainted with you

it ain't gonna last.

A

AuntieAnt

Self-righteousness is an extremely difficult sin to get folks to see and judge in themselves. But it’s truly a serious, damnable sin because it keeps people from seeing their own need for Jesus all the time. Jesus was very angry at the Pharisees for condemning others all the time and not seeing their own faults.

If you do not repent of your self-righteous hypocrisy, you are storing up wrath for the day of judgment.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Jesus doesn't hate Muslims. He loves them, and He expects US to love them as well. YOU hate them AND their religion, that's clear for all to see.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
No, I'm here to pile on either a troll or someone who quotes the New Testament while behaving like a Muslim cleric.

If you would like to hear my politically correct sayings, I have a library of them that would rival Ambrose Bierce.

Don't worry folks, I will get out of your way soon enough. Your liberal and politically correct ideas are a complete and total joke. You are not here to stand up for what the Bible says. You are actually here to gang up on anybody that stands for truth.

J

joefizz

You don't wield truth you handle it like a child with a gun trying to hurry up and grow up and"crying out" at whoever doesn't follow what you believe when you don't "get what you want".

A

AuntieAnt

I'd hate to see how he would treat the Samaritan woman at the well who Jesus was talking to.

L

loyaldisciple

The guy got exactly what he wanted. He came here to start trouble and you people let him get by with it. He knew a bunch of you would favor your "political correctness" over your own religion. He knew only one or two people would actually stand in defense of their God. You people have proven him correct and demonstrated exactly how easy it is for islam to infiltrate Christianity. You are weak people, extremely weak.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Quote anyone who has said/stated Islam is not anti-christian.

What is the true Christian standing in defense of God?

Come on tell us rather than slag us off?

You have not even given the OP a chance.

Matthew 28:16-20
The Messiah’s Great Commission to His Disciples
Matt 28:16-20; cp. Mark 16:14-18
16 Then the eleven disciples left for Galilee, going to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him—but some of them doubted!
18 Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth.19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

It seems the OP has come to us.

Now if he seeks cordial interaction and a willingness to discuss then that is good.

If he seeks to destroy then he will be dealt with.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You are a very hate filled person. And it shows through. You're full of hate, prejudice, ignorance and pride.

Don't worry folks, I will get out of your way soon enough. Your liberal and politically correct ideas are a complete and total joke. You are not here to stand up for what the Bible says. You are actually here to gang up on anybody that stands for truth. Go ahead and chat with your muslim buddy.

A

AuntieAnt

Kinda reminds me of the inflammatory hate lingo from Westboro Baptist Church . :(

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
You are strong. Sssstrrrrronnnnnnggg.

The guy got exactly what he wanted. He came here to start trouble and you people let him get by with it. He knew a bunch of you would favor your "political correctness" over your own religion. He knew only one or two people would actually stand in defense of their God. You people have proven him correct and demonstrated exactly how easy it is for islam to infiltrate Christianity. You are weak people, extremely weak.

J

joefizz

Goodbye troll you have no place here since you can't even be "civil".

Status
Not open for further replies.