I'm Muslim & new here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2018
welcome to the family...its all about LOVE !!!

L

loyaldisciple

You are not the OP. I asked the question of the OP.
The OP may be here just to wind us up but at this early stage you cannot know that. You cannot speak other people's minds for them. I would prefer the OP answers my question for himself. Your bull-in-a-china-shop approach is not needed at this time.

Although it may not make sense on one level, Some people identify as Muslim culturally even if they depart from belief in Islam. Because their families and surroundings are Islamic. It's not the fault of the individual if they are born into Islam.You may not have noticed but the OP is in India.

My father in heaven rejoices over one Muslim who repents and comes to a saving knowledge of The Lord Jesus. Ex-Muslims make wonderful Christians. I would prefer not to blow the opportunity to invite this person to meet the real Jesus before you run him off the site. Is this how you carry on about everything?
He didn't speak an answer to your question, did he ? That should give you your answer right there. Plus the fact that he already told you he IS a muslim and also listed that he IS NOT any Christian. He has only made a few posts and one of them was asking for an explanation of something. As soon as he got an answer he told that poster that he did not believe them. Islam only has one purpose towards Christianity. It is to sink doubt into the minds of Christians and to destroy their religion and all of it's believers. You people should get off of your "politically correct" high horse and begin to realize this truth. The man is a muslim and joined a Christian site in order to start trouble. Another muslim was banned from here just a short while ago for calling Jesus a murderer. This muslim should be banned as well. When are you people ever going to wake up and see the truth about Islam. It doesn't want your help and it is not out to help you or your family. It is out to take you over. And what difference does it make that he is from India ? There are approximately 170 million muslims in India. You people here should start recognizing truth and stop defending evil. These muslims wish to murder your families. Why can you not understand this ? God does not expect for Christians to lay down and become cannon fodder for any false Gods.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
I am not defending Islam in the slightest you barefaced liar. The good news of the Gospel is for all mankind.

You'll be banned soon if you keep up this arrogant posturing.

L

loyaldisciple

I am not defending Islam in the slightest you barefaced liar. The good news of the Gospel is for all mankind.

You'll be banned soon if you keep up this arrogant posturing.
You are the one resorting to personal attacks. I simply told the truth. You defended a man joining that believes in Islam, which is certainly defending Islam.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
No one here is defending Islam. No one here is saying that Islam isn't anti-Christian. What we ARE saying, is that ALL religions are welcome here, unless they try to convert us to their religion, or start spreading heresies.. I know you hate that, but that's the rules put into play by the site owner.

You aren't honoring God or Christianity with your wretched behavior towards not only the OP, but the collective users on this site as well. You're angry, prejudiced, obviously full of hate and pride, and you don't reflect the love of God here AT ALL. You better get those issues dealt with before Jesus returns.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
You are the one resorting to personal attacks. I simply told the truth. You defended a man joining that believes in Islam, which is certainly defending Islam.
You live in your own world. The thread shows clearly who has been doing all the attacking. I asked the man a simple question. You jumped in where you had no business and began attacking him and everyone else. He hasn't even responded yet but you won't shut up.

L

loyaldisciple

You live in your own world. The thread shows clearly who has been doing all the attacking. I asked the man a simple question. You jumped in where you had no business and began attacking him and everyone else. He hasn't even responded yet but you won't shut up.
He isn't going to respond with any truthful answer to your question Lucy. He doesn't wish to give a truthful answer that he is definitely a muslim so he isn't giving you any answer at all. God is not in favor of inviting the worshipers of other God's into His flock. That also can be proven in many verses. If one is lost, then help them for sure. But a muslim is much worse than lost as they have already dedicated their lives unto a false God. God never asked for Christians to invite "everyone" into the same temple. That is trying to bring the whole world together under one religion and man can never do that. God has commanded that his flock stay pure and separated from those who worship other Gods. Like I said already, Solomon invited women into his life that worshiped other God's as well and it destroyed his entire kingdom. God is clear about not mingling with the devil and those who worship other Gods. You just don't want to see this truth because I am telling it to you and you already have a deep hatred for me simply because I don't believe women should be preaching in the church. You and many others have already decided you don't like me simply because I have that one belief and I stick to it because that's what the Bible says. You and others have been basing every word I say on the false narrative that somehow I have something against women, which is 100% false. And you've been doing this ever since I joined. Well, now something is revealing itself here that I really don't like and that is Islam. I am not one bit afraid to admit that I don't like it because that is exactly the stance God tells me to take. If you and your entourage want to keep on attacking me for telling truth, then so be it. If you stopped for just a moment and actually thought about what the Bible says then you could actually learn some truth. It does not say simply to welcome everyone, including those under the spell of false Gods, into your house. That may be your interpretation, but that certainly is not what it says. Now, if that man stays here very long at all you will see exactly what I'm talking about. He is not here to spread the word of God, nor to learn the word of God. He is only here to spread his message of false Gods and confuse others. Watch and you will see.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
..... back to the OP.

Hello! welcome to christian chat. you'll find a lot of interesting people here. sometimes, people agree. sometimes people disagree. feel free to check out the different topics on cc. if you have any questions, post them, and we will try our best to answer you cordially. :) welcome!

J

joefizz

He isn't going to respond with any truthful answer to your question Lucy. He doesn't wish to give a truthful answer that he is definitely a muslim so he isn't giving you any answer at all. God is not in favor of inviting the worshipers of other God's into His flock. That also can be proven in many verses. If one is lost, then help them for sure. But a muslim is much worse than lost as they have already dedicated their lives unto a false God. God never asked for Christians to invite "everyone" into the same temple. That is trying to bring the whole world together under one religion and man can never do that. God has commanded that his flock stay pure and separated from those who worship other Gods. Like I said already, Solomon invited women into his life that worshiped other God's as well and it destroyed his entire kingdom. God is clear about not mingling with the devil and those who worship other Gods. You just don't want to see this truth because I am telling it to you and you already have a deep hatred for me simply because I don't believe women should be preaching in the church. You and many others have already decided you don't like me simply because I have that one belief and I stick to it because that's what the Bible says. You and others have been basing every word I say on the false narrative that somehow I have something against women, which is 100% false. And you've been doing this ever since I joined. Well, now something is revealing itself here that I really don't like and that is Islam. I am not one bit afraid to admit that I don't like it because that is exactly the stance God tells me to take. If you and your entourage want to keep on attacking me for telling truth, then so be it. If you stopped for just a moment and actually thought about what the Bible says then you could actually learn some truth. It does not say simply to welcome everyone, including those under the spell of false Gods, into your house. That may be your interpretation, but that certainly is not what it says. Now, if that man stays here very long at all you will see exactly what I'm talking about. He is not here to spread the word of God, nor to learn the word of God. He is only here to spread his message of false Gods and confuse others. Watch and you will see.
Would you quit your harping already? all he did was "give an introduction" and he's been posting in Bible discussion forum you have no reason to be "ranting" over "nothing" because for all anyone knows he is "behaving".

L

loyaldisciple

Would you quit your harping already? all he did was "give an introduction" and he's been posting in Bible discussion forum you have no reason to be "ranting" over "nothing" because for all anyone knows he is "behaving".
He is told to "behave" until his time has come to honor his allah. Many of you will never understand how Islam operates, even after you have seen it a million times. Go ahead and deceive yourselves.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
It never ceases to amaze me that the users who have been here the shortest time are usually the ones who try to dictate to this site and it's staff what the site rules mean. We do not prohibit anyone from joining regardless of their religious affiliation (or lack thereof) as long as they conduct themselves in a manner that is appropriate for a Christian gathering. As long as a Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, etc. user is not actively promoting their beliefs they have been and will continue to be welcome.

How do unbelievers become believers without interacting with those who do believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.