I'm the new new guy.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
Hello everyone and Merry Christmas to all !!:)

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello, welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)

And Merry Christmas to you too! May you and yours
experience all the warmth and joy of the season.

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
Thanks, Joe.....It will be a maze for a while, but I hope to get the hang of it soon. Thanks for the welcome !

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
Thanks, Magenta. Canadian flag. I'm right on your border. And a very Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Thanks, Magenta. Canadian flag. I'm right on your border. And a very Merry Christmas to you and yours.
You are welcome, and thank you! :) I am on the wet west coast :D If you use the Reply With Quote option, people will know who you are addressing :) There are many forums here to discuss various things with others, or to just to hang out and enjoy the company of other Christians as they post on random topics. The Singles Forum (you don't need to be single to post there) is a popular thread destination, because it is more convivial than many of the threads in the Bible Discussion Forum, where it can get quite heated :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to the jungle.. :)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hello! Good morning! I just got up :) Welcome to CC :)

God bless you ❤

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome to CC :)

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
Thank You. I have seen some of your posts and they have made me feel more comfortable as I explore new ground. If I mess up anywhere, feel free to just jump right in and set me straight.:)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Don't worry, we will.. ;)

Thank You. I have seen some of your posts and they have made me feel more comfortable as I explore new ground. If I mess up anywhere, feel free to just jump right in and set me straight.:)

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Welcome to CC! Hope you enjoy yourself here and merry Christmas