In need of prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

blacksheep

If anyone feels like praying for me I would be ever so thankfull,my situation finacially is not good and I've been looking foward to getting my Ged.I did a retake of my Ged math test yesterday but Im unsure if I passed or not.Ive been up all night worried.Im 5 months pregnant and I really need this.Please pray for a miracle.

"God Bless you all'

Z

zeromantic

Hi Sheep: One thought--Be open to everything that God can do for you in ways you can't plan for. I used to wish and pray for one thing and God brought me something in a totally different way. Trust for the best, in other words. The Lord's prayer says it all.

V/R

Zero

M

maye

blacksheep- please know that God loves you and the child in you! trust in God and pray and He WILL answer! give it ALL to Him! this is not easy but why worry when we have God to take care of everything? by the way God is still in the miracle business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless you and your baby! and yes i feel like praying for you and i have!

B

blacksheep

thank you :)

I

italiansunset

Dear worried one... I am praying for you. Put your faith in God and remember, if God clothes the lillies of the fields how much more will he care for you. You are not alone, but I do understand that the position you are in can be very disheartening and scary. Have faith. Keep reaching out to all your brothers and sisters in Christ and pray like its going out of style... God hears you and knows you better than you know yourself. I will pray for you and if you feel really down go talk to your church Pastor or a Church councellor... you would be amazed how much it can help and God will open the door even now that you feel like the window has been shut.I've been in your shoes under different circumstances so I know that this to shall pass. Be strong! Love in Christ, Your Sister Roma

B

blacksheep

I passed my GED:) thank you so much for your prayers!!!

GOD IS GOOD