Inside out from Stockholm

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JamieW

Dec 30, 2016
I have a place in my heart for Christ and I follow his light. I like to sit in a little chapel in a large brick church in the Stockholm area and meditate, feeling always just on the outside of the community, curious, longing, and a little jealous. I know the light of truth is there. I know that Christ knew. I had a dream that became a favorite daydream where some energy-healers started to gain special powers and thereby proved that the miracles were not only possible, but in fact were our birth-rights. We were evolving quickly to become persons-with-special-abilities. One of our leaders was killed in a government sanctioned genocide only to arise from the dead in an angelic likeness with Christ-like wisdom, but without prophetic claims... I should very much like to meet someone who can see the truth that Christ was trying to teach.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Jamie, welcome to CC :) hope to see you around the forums!

Blessings ❤️ F277DA8B-AE4E-4986-96AE-A0E450B1330F.jpeg

JamieW

Dec 30, 2016
Thanks Deade, Mel85, very nice people here.

JamieW

Dec 30, 2016
Ha! I got a magenta from Magenta! :cool:
And yes, I find lovely people here.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Ha! I got a magenta from Magenta! :cool:
And yes, I find lovely people here.
Heeheehee :) One of the things I do here is make graphics to share on various threads :) My welcome graphic has gone through various incarnations in the last few months; that is the latest one :whistle: I just started doing this in earnest earlier this year and have already made hundreds of templates :eek: Of course, they are for the most part very purple :D Here are a couple of the last ones I made:

JamieW

Dec 30, 2016
I know. I see you around. Very distinctive; "magenta" is becoming a thing. Nice for us newbies.

JamieW

Dec 30, 2016
Are you the author of what you posted? Honestly, it rings of a doxology. Thank you.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Are you the author of what you posted? Honestly, it rings of a doxology. Thank you.
If you use the REPLY option at the bottom right hand side of the post you are responding to, people will know who you are addressing. They also get a notification that you quoted them, and the link from that notification brings them right to your post. This is one of the great new upgrades that became part of our new CC platform :) Any who, in case that question was addressed to me, I am quoting Scripture on the templates. Both have the Scriptural verses noted on the upper right hand side of the image :) The second one does have a line from Isaiah (at the top) that I did not give the citation for, as the main verses on the graphic are from Romans :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I know. I see you around. Very distinctive; "magenta" is becoming a thing. Nice for us newbies.
I am glad you like it :) It may sometimes seem like a bit of a canned response when someone has made their introduction by pouring their heart out, but the fact of the matter is that I often do not know what to say to such things, and so I pour my heart into my art, and hope people don't mind, or feel like I am ignoring what they have said, or worse, not even read it :( I do read the heart wrenching intros...