introducing me....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I wasn't born in 83' but glad to meet you and hope to see you around the forums, God bless!

Mezame83

Mar 18, 2019
Welcome, Mezame. I also believe that it is good to be able to find contentment, peace, and joy in the things of the simple life. True peace and contentment are such rare and precious gifts to have in these times. When Jesus is all we have, He is all we need. PTL :)
I must agree with being content. Something i took a long time to come to terms with and with each new challenge that arises being content with Jesus is what gets me through.
Blessings to you :)

Mezame83

Mar 18, 2019
I wasn't born in 83' but glad to meet you and hope to see you around the forums, God bless!
Ah that's all goods, age is just a number :) I have friends of all ages and always have room for more. God bless you. :)

Mezame83

Mar 18, 2019
Wow, you call yourself me, and I call myself me too.

It's so crazy to meet someone with the same name.

My name comes from an old friend of mine, it was a personal thing between the two of us, he awaits me in heaven...
Blessings to you :)