Introduction of myself.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 24, 2020
Hello, my name is Craig. I am looking for like minded people to interact with that can help and encourage me in becoming well versed in the teachings of christ.

If anyone reads this and wants to chat, please do.

Thanks.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Craig, we are glad that you have joined us here at Christian Chat. Look through the various forums to find a thread that interests you and join in on the conversation or start your own thread asking a question that might interest others.

We hope you find many friends here. Welcome Craig! :)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello, my name is Craig. I am looking for like minded people to interact with that can help and encourage me in becoming well versed in the teachings of christ.

Thanks.
Well Hi Craig and welcome to C.Chat Threads😀!

Without talking / Chatting with you, obviously, there is no way to know if we are like minded.
There is a thread called The Chat Thread, that is just for that, general chat. It ranges all manner of things, so members get to know about each other through general interactions. Just a thought, should you tend to want to meet others there or just go there and chat with those in that Thread/room.
May God Bless you with all manner of good and healthy Chat, Peace, Kindness, Love and Good Friendship here Craig.🤠

oyster67

May 24, 2014

Thanks.
A warm welcome to CC, brother Craig. I am not familiar with 'Christening'. We usually just talk about being "Born Again". This is talked about and explained in John 3. I will make a thread in the Bible Discussion Forum called "Born Again" and we can talk about it there. God bless you.:) I do look forward to sharing the Truthes of God's Word with you very much.

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Hello and welcome Craig. 👋 There is scripture I like to share with you.

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

May this scripture be encouragement for you and us all too.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'm sure that you will have no trouble at all finding like-minded people to interact here. That's what happens in the forums, interaction. Hopefully, you will write a few posts giving the members and opportunity to know who you are and what you are about. A lot of members have an extensive post history giving you the opportunity to know who the members are and what they are about too. Glad to have you onboard with us Craig. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to have another brother from the UK join, so many shows I watch are filmed there. Hope to see you at the forums, God bless you!