Is a Protestant a Christian?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is a Protestant a Christian?

• Total voters
Mar 9, 2017
Is a Protestant, who chooses to deny any of Christ’s Divine Revelations to man, a Christian? Please, only post to this topic if you voted for the correct poll option. Anyone who posts to this topic without having voted will have proven themselves neither Protestant nor Christian.

D

Depleted

Ummm, a poll would have to show up before I could vote on the poll. ;)

BTW, you're a trip! "Christ's Divine Revelation to man, a Christian?" Who is this man? lol

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
o_O How can u be a protestant anyhow without believing Jesus..thats one of the bases of it XD this makes no sense to me sorry

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
I have a revelation!
You sound very Catholic!
Blessings
Bill

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
hmm... I would have voted if not for part you not only made it a requirement but said we neither protestant or Christian.
Never assume you know the hearts of others and never assume they are not saved because they don't meet your requirements.
I don't know what you were hoping to achieve in this thread but i can't see anything good coming from it

Mar 9, 2017
hmm... I would have voted if not for part you not only made it a requirement but said we neither protestant or Christian. Never assume you know the hearts of others and never assume they are not saved because they don't meet your requirements. I don't know what you were hoping to achieve in this thread but i can't see anything good coming from it
It is very obvious, a Protestant , who chooses to deny any of Christ’s Divine Revelations to man, is not a Christian. Jesus testifies this to the heart of a dead Protestant.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
It is very obvious, a Protestant , who chooses to deny any of Christ’s Divine Revelations to man, is not a Christian. Jesus testifies this to the heart of a dead Protestant.
I have never heard of anyone who follows god denying Jesus's revelations to man, to not believe in that is to not believe in God himself and thus one would never follow God to begin with

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Is a Protestant, who chooses to deny any of Christ’s Divine Revelations to man, a Christian? Please, only post to this topic if you voted for the correct poll option. Anyone who posts to this topic without having voted will have proven themselves neither Protestant nor Christian.
Hm , I was Protestant before I became auf Christian! You will find protestants which saying yes to the bible (Gods revealations ) but they dont believe it.
What is making someone to a Christian?

Mar 9, 2017
I have never heard of anyone who follows god denying Jesus's revelations to man, to not believe in that is to not believe in God himself and thus one would never follow God to begin with
Do the people who deny any of Jesus's revelations to man go to Hell?

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Everything Christ has revealed to us.
To deny what he has revealed to us is to deny God because Jesus said nothing of his own accord but only what he had heard father speak. But i cannot answer the salvation question as I don't see it as my place to decide and honestly since i have been to hell before I don't like thinking about it

Mar 9, 2017
Who believes in Jesus Christ has everlasting life. Read John 3, 16-18. and John 1,12.
You have not voted in this poll and are making Protestants out to look like Atheists instead of Christians.