Is healing promised to the believers?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
My wife suffers from advanced Parkinson's disease and bipolar illness. I have heard many people who have seen wonderful healings. I have sought their prayers but they have been of no avail. I have a number of books proclaiming things like 'your healing starts here'. But I have prayed long, hard and believingly for her healing and there is no answer.

Perhaps someone can tell me, and I say this reverently, how I can move God, for He seems immoveable??
Hi Valiant...Maybe God is using your beautiful wife and her illness for your growth so you will glorify Him...I am sure through your weakness, you turn to God and He gives you His strength :)...

Without people like yourself, how can people who are a child of God show such love and patience, you seem to have these beautiful fruits, and through all your dark days, your hands are still clasped together with your eyes on Jesus, what a beautiful sight you must be to God and a great example around those who you witness to without saying a word, but through your faithfulness...

God has you right where He wants you, sharing His love to your beautiful wife who is receiving it, maybe if your prayers for healing were answered, you would not be as loving and faithful as you are, just my thought...xox...

H

heartofdavid

Hi Valiant...Maybe God is using your beautiful wife and her illness for your growth so you will glorify Him...I am sure through your weakness, you turn to God and He gives you His strength :)...

Without people like yourself, how can people who are a child of God show such love and patience, you seem to have these beautiful fruits, and through all your dark days, your hands are still clasped together with your eyes on Jesus, what a beautiful sight you must be to God and a great example around those who you witness to without saying a word, but through your faithfulness...

God has you right where He wants you, sharing His love to your beautiful wife who is receiving it, maybe if your prayers for healing were answered, you would not be as loving and faithful as you are, just my thought...xox...
No
No glory whatsoever from sickness disease etc.
They are works of the devil.

The natural family is used to illustrate the heavenly one.

What parent would buy malaria from some thug to give to their child for inatruction ,discipline or punishment?

Time to get it straight. Sickness is of the devil,period

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
You are correct that Paul prayed (3 times) to have that thorn in his flesh removed and his request was not met. But his prayer was answered as to why that thorn in his flesh was not removed, in order to keep him humble, and not becoming full of himself.

2 Corinthians 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
I believe every pray is answere by 3 word

I love you

because God love Paul, He want him to be humble, than He not remove his thorn.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
No

What parent would buy malaria from some thug to give to their child for inatruction ,discipline or punishment?

how about death, is that of the devil ?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

Sickness, disease, illness are NOT "works of the devil". Sickness entered this world after the fall in the Garden. I think you should take a stroll to the Testimonies forum, and read any of the testimonies there from people who found blessings in their sickness and trials. :) You just might be surprised to find that God uses sickness ALL THE TIME to strengthen us in our trials and bring us closer to Him..

No

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
You are correct that Paul prayed (3 times) to have that thorn in his flesh removed and his request was not met. But his prayer was answered as to why that thorn in his flesh was not removed, in order to keep him humble, and not becoming full of himself.

2 Corinthians 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

There is more than one sentence or paragraph or even book on this subject of healing. But I believe it is like any of the truths and the promises in God's Word., we will find out eventually as we go along in life. The trial comes to us... we see it and we learn through the ministry of the Holy Spirit and the Word how to go forward while dealing with these issues here on planet earth.

I like what Pastor Andrew Wommack preaches and teaches on this subject of healing in the atonement. I "camp out" on this side and found peace and answers to prayer here.

If you can't understand how those of us who do believe in healing in the atonement can do so in the face of such tragedy in the world and even on this newer thread here of the other saints who have not yet had their healing., here are some of those reasons. Also., as you can plainly see even we who believe in healing don't all believe the same about it here. Another reason we each have to walk our walk with Jesus taking what the Bible says personally for ourselves.

We must be able to stand based on what we know the Bible to say and not on what others say about what they personally experienced all their lives and believe. We can come together and agree to agree and agree to disagree on certain issues but when it comes to our personal... go to bed at night talk to Jesus faith., we must have our own.

Back in the 1970s, Andrew Wommack prayed for a four year old boy who was sick. The boy died. At the funeral, Wommack was tempted to comfort the parents with religious clichés like, “God allowed this,” “He works in mysterious ways,” and “God needed your son in heaven.” But he couldn’t do it. He didn’t think that was being honest with the Bible. Instead, he said this:

The Lord did not kill your son. He didn’t allow this to happen. Satan was the one who snuffed his life out. Even though the devil may have won this battle, he didn’t win the war. (p.45)

Wommack walked away from that experience motivated to learn. Evidently he’s learned much because he’s spent the past four decades healing the sick and even raising a few dead. I imagine that thousands of people have received physical healing as a result of his ministry. In his recent book, God Wants You Well, Wommack distills some of the lessons he’s learned about healing the sick. Here’s lesson number one:

“It’s God’s will to heal every single person every single time.” (p.89)

Healing is a done deal. It’s part of the salvation package. Look at the meaning and use of the word “saved” (sozo) in the Bible and you will find that it covers forgiveness, healing, and deliverance. It means to be “made whole” in every aspect of life. In Psalms 103:3 and 1 Peter 2:24, the benefits of salvation are described as the forgiveness of sins and physical healing. You cannot separate one from the other. It is offensive to Jesus and His finished work to treat healing as merely a fringe benefit. There are at least 17 occasions in the Gospels, where Jesus healed everyone who came to Him sick. It was His habit to heal everyone!

So why isn’t everyone healed today? What about that four year old boy? Is God in charge or isn’t He?

“We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.” (1 Jn 5:19)

Sickness is part of sin’s curse. You could say it was Satan’s ministry, his evil gift to the world. Jesus said the devil is a thief (Jn 10:10) and he’ll try and rob your health. Yet many believe that sickness is from God. They think that God makes us sick to us to teach us humility. According to Wommack this makes about as much sense as thinking that God would cause us to get drunk and murder people to teach us character. He no more leads us into sickness than He leads us into sin. So here’s the next lesson:

“In the same way that I should resist sin, I should resist sickness.” (p.36)

Nobody ever wonders, “Lord, is it your will for me to sin?” Neither should we wonder whether it’s His will for us to be sick. It isn’t! But if you are uncertain about this – if you think sickness is all part of His mysterious plan – it’ll make you passive. You won’t resist the devil and he won’t flee from you (Jas 4:7). Your neighbors will come to you sick and you’ll send them to the doctor. (I’m not against doctors!) They’ll come battling mental illness and you’ll send them to the psychiatrist. But Jesus didn’t carry our griefs and infirmities to turn us into advice-givers. The Bible tells us that He…

“…gave Himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father.” (Gal 1:4)

The Bible describes this age as evil and the whole world as being under the control of the evil one. This is why people get sick and die. God’s solution is found in the cross. Through His atoning sacrifice, Jesus provided us with everything we need to overcome sin and sickness. So why aren’t we seeing more people healed? Perhaps the number one reason is unbelief arising from ignorance. Many people – Christians included – aren’t fully aware of what Christ did on our behalf. Wommack is quick to admit his own failings in this area:

“I’ve failed. I don’t see healing come to pass. I’ve seen some people very close to me die, family and friends I’ve loved with all of my heart. I’ve had to accept partial responsibility. It’s a complex issue. I’m not saying that it was all my fault, all their fault, or anybody’s fault. We’re still learning… (On one occasion where a girl died) I believe I did fail… But am I condemned by that? No, I’m not condemned at all. I believe that God loves me.” (pp.87-88)

One of the things I admire about Wommack in this book is that he’s more interested in finding answers than in making excuses. How refreshing! He wants to know “what works?” while others are making theologies to explain “why doesn’t it work?” Those who refuse to believe that God is in the healing business often point to Paul’s thorn in the flesh (2 Cor 12:7) or Timothy’s tummy troubles (1 Ti 5:23). Wommack deals with these and other chestnuts (e.g., Trophimus, Paul’s eyes) thoroughly. A “thorn in the flesh” is an Old Testament idiom (Num 33:55, Jud 2:3) that refers to persecution, not sickness, while Paul told Timothy to drink fortified wine and avoid the local water so he wouldn’t get “Delhi Belly” when he travelled.

Perhaps the most interesting part of Wommack’s book is his discussion of the laws of the kingdom that govern healing. These laws, like the laws of physics, are consistent and universal. They describe the way that God releases His power. For instance, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of Christ (Rm 10:17). If you haven’t heard that Christ has carried your infirmities, then you’re going to have troubling believing that He did.

“This is one of God’s laws that many people violate. They want to receive from the Lord, but they don’t spend any time in His Word. They may say, ‘Well I believe that the Bible says somewhere that by His stripes we’re healed, but I’m not sure if that’s an exact quote or not.’” (pp.145-146)

Jesus said you need to exercise your God-given authority and speak to your mountain (Mk 11:23). In a manner of speaking, this is His law for dealing with mountains. You don’t have to understand how that works anymore than you need to understand how electricity works in order to benefit from it. Another law connects faith with action – you need to act on your faith. If you believe that you’re healed, but “continue to think sick, talk sick, and act sick,” then you won’t see the manifestation of your healing.

The laws of the kingdom, like the laws of electricity, have always been there. It’s just that we’re still learning how to apply them. God is not capricious and He loves us just the same whether we get it right or die trying. But His plan has always been for the Church to reveal His “complicated, many-sided wisdom” in accordance with the work He accomplished in Christ Jesus (Eph 3:10-11, AMP). This book makes the wisdom of God plain and easy to understand. When I finished reading I felt like a New Guinean tribesman that had just encountered electricity for the first time. I may not understand everything about healing the sick, but I am definitely inspired to step out in faith and heal the sick. Read this book and you will be inspired too.

One of the greatest tragedies of the modern church is that we’re ignorant of God’s will and His ways. Ignorance is deadly, and that’s why God Wants You Well is such a good book. It illuminates. It provides clear answers to everyday questions. It’s also waffle-free. You can read the entire book in one sitting and you’ll learn plenty. Even if you don’t agree with everything Wommack says, you’ll come away marveling at the potential for life and wholeness that was made available to us through the cross. Jesus didn’t give Himself merely to rescue us from hell in the next life. He also came to rescue us from the evils of the present one.

Last edited:

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
Death isn't of the devil either. Death here on Earth, is just a door opening for our new life in heaven..

Death is not good., death is the enemy. satan is the one who comes to "kill....steal.... destroy". Jesus came to give us life and that more abundantly. The devil is the author of evil as it is he who stole from Adam and Even their inheritance early on tricking Adam and Eve about the truth about the nature of God.

God doesn't hold back blessings from us., God is not trying to keep us "at bay" so we can learn a lesson. God has done everything to draw us near. Sin separates man from God and God the Father sent Jesus God the Son to save us from death and destruction, the world., the flesh and the devil.

Sin was a choice man made to believe satan instead of God. The consequences of that are of epic proportions. It took the Son of God Himself and Him alone to save us from the dastardly thing called "sin" And so is it any wonder that today., we are still in the same battle to "believe" what God says and who God is.., OR to believe our own experiences and feelings about those experiences that the world, the flesh and the devil throw at us?? We are born again and brought back into right relationship with God because of Jesus... now we walk it out as our minds are renewed day by day by faith and not by sight.

We have been given the cure but as to how far we take that cure each day is up to us. No one can walk your faith walk for you or walk my faith walk for me. We each have to walk our own faith out in all seriousness and dependence on Jesus for what He promised us. The Bible says to "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" that is better said to "work out that "sozo salvation" that Christ has worked IN us with all seriousness of mind and heart believing"

It's been taught to me that it's my job to believe what He says and not what I feel or think or experience. And sure enough., then there is room for the Holy Spirit to teach me. But if we are full of our own issues and refuse to dump them off to the side of the road and take up His cross and follow Him., we won't see the truth.
And as much as I wish God would force us to see and believe., He won't do that. He wants us to believe freely. He is gracious to the end. Even if it means we don't understand just how gracious He is at the moment. He is too good to be bad., too kind to ever be mean., too holy to not be perfect., If we who are evil (limited in our flesh) know how to give good gifts., how much MORE our heavenly Father who is all loving as 1 Cor. 13 tells us. If God expects us to follow the instructions for this Godly Agape kind of love in 1 Cor.13 how can we if we don't have His perfect example lived out in us?

13 If I [can] speak in the tongues of men and [even] of angels, but have not love (that reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion such [SUP][a][/SUP]as is inspired by God’s love for and in us), I am only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
[SUP]
2 [/SUP]And if I have prophetic powers ([SUP][b][/SUP]the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), and understand all the secret truths and mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have [sufficient] faith so that I can remove mountains, but have not love (God’s love in me) I am nothing (a useless nobody).
[SUP]
3 [/SUP]Even if I dole out all that I have [to the poor in providing] food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or [SUP][c][/SUP]in order that I may glory, but have not love (God’s love in me), I gain nothing.
[SUP]
4 [/SUP]Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.
[SUP]
5 [/SUP]It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God’s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].
[SUP]
6 [/SUP]It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail.
[SUP]
7 [/SUP]Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening].
[SUP]
8 [/SUP]Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]. As for prophecy ([SUP][d][/SUP]the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away [it will lose its value and be superseded by truth].
[SUP]
9 [/SUP]For our knowledge is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect), and our prophecy (our teaching) is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect).
[SUP]
10 [/SUP]But when the complete and perfect (total) comes, the incomplete and imperfect will vanish away (become antiquated, void, and superseded).
[SUP]
11 [/SUP]When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; now that I have become a man, I am done with childish ways and have put them aside.
[SUP]
12 [/SUP]For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim (blurred) reflection [of reality as [SUP][e][/SUP]in a riddle or enigma], but then [when perfection comes] we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part (imperfectly), but then I shall know and understand [SUP][f][/SUP]fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been [SUP][g][/SUP]fully and clearly known and understood [[SUP][h][/SUP]by God].
[SUP]
13 [/SUP]And so faith, hope, love abide [faith—conviction and belief respecting man’s relation to God and divine things; hope—joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation; love—true affection for God and man, growing out of God’s love for and in us], these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Last edited:

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
No

why God not heal Stephen wound? Sthephen is His son.

know1

Aug 27, 2012
I would like to know, if we could take out the reality factor as far as what most of us have experienced concerning a lack of healing, myself included, and what you were taught by others, would any of you see scripture differently?
What if you had no knowledge of what others have said or taught, and no knowledge of others who have continued to suffer after they prayed, and even died, and was like that of a young child, not knowing anything, and then read the promises of God concerning healing. Would any of you see scripture differently?
What if the prayers for healing were like that of salvation?
Where everyone who prays for healing would get that healing, only, like salvation, you couldn't see it right away or in a tangible way?
Would any of you then stand on and defend scripture that says God wants to heal His children, like you do for salvation?
I see so many Christian quoting the word of God concerning salvation without EVER questioning if a person really got saved, because there was not physical manifestation in that person's life that others could see. But because sicknesses and diseases require physical evidence before it is accepted as a bona fide healing of God, it therefore is not looked on in the same light as that of salvation.
What I'm trying to ask is, don't most of you disagree with the scripture for healing BECAUSE OF life's experiences? Whether it be yourself or that of others?
I ask because most of what I read has to do with what happened to so and so.
So if you were ignorant like that of a child and you read a promise like that below, would you then believe what it says?

Jas 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Jas 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014

Death is not good., death is the enemy. satan is the one who comes to "kill....steal.... destroy". Jesus came to give us life and that more abundantly. The devil is the author of evil as it is he who stole from Adam and Even their inheritance early on tricking Adam and Eve about the truth about the nature of God.

God doesn't hold back blessings from us., God is not trying to keep us "at bay" so we can learn a lesson. God has done everything to draw us near. Sin separates man from God and God the Father sent Jesus God the Son to save us from death and destruction, the world., the flesh and the devil.

Sin was a choice man made to believe satan instead of God. The consequences of that are of epic proportions. It took the Son of God Himself and Him alone to save us from the dastardly thing called "sin" And so is it any wonder that today., we are still in the same battle to "believe" what God says and who God is.., OR to believe our own experiences and feelings about those experiences that the world, the flesh and the devil throw at us?? We are born again and brought back into right relationship with God because of Jesus... now we walk it out as our minds are renewed day by day by faith and not by sight.

We have been given the cure but as to how far we take that cure each day is up to us. No one can walk your faith walk for you or walk my faith walk for me. We each have to walk our own faith out in all seriousness and dependence on Jesus for what He promised us. The Bible says to "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" that is better said to "work out that "sozo salvation" that Christ has worked IN us with all seriousness of mind and heart believing"

It's been taught to me that it's my job to believe what He says and not what I feel or think or experience. And sure enough., then there is room for the Holy Spirit to teach me. But if we are full of our own issues and refuse to dump them off to the side of the road and take up His cross and follow Him., we won't see the truth.
And as much as I wish God would force us to see and believe., He won't do that. He wants us to believe freely. He is gracious to the end. Even if it means we don't understand just how gracious He is at the moment. He is too good to be bad., too kind to ever be mean., too holy to not be perfect., If we who are evil (limited in our flesh) know how to give good gifts., how much MORE our heavenly Father who is all loving as 1 Cor. 13 tells us. If God expects us to follow the instructions for this Godly Agape kind of love in 1 Cor.13 how can we if we don't have His perfect example lived out in us?

13 If I [can] speak in the tongues of men and [even] of angels, but have not love (that reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion such [SUP][a][/SUP]as is inspired by God’s love for and in us), I am only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
[SUP]
2 [/SUP]And if I have prophetic powers ([SUP][b][/SUP]the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), and understand all the secret truths and mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have [sufficient] faith so that I can remove mountains, but have not love (God’s love in me) I am nothing (a useless nobody).
[SUP]
3 [/SUP]Even if I dole out all that I have [to the poor in providing] food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or [SUP][c][/SUP]in order that I may glory, but have not love (God’s love in me), I gain nothing.
[SUP]
4 [/SUP]Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.
[SUP]
5 [/SUP]It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God’s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].
[SUP]
6 [/SUP]It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail.
[SUP]
7 [/SUP]Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening].
[SUP]
8 [/SUP]Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]. As for prophecy ([SUP][d][/SUP]the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away [it will lose its value and be superseded by truth].
[SUP]
9 [/SUP]For our knowledge is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect), and our prophecy (our teaching) is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect).
[SUP]
10 [/SUP]But when the complete and perfect (total) comes, the incomplete and imperfect will vanish away (become antiquated, void, and superseded).
[SUP]
11 [/SUP]When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; now that I have become a man, I am done with childish ways and have put them aside.
[SUP]
12 [/SUP]For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim (blurred) reflection [of reality as [SUP][e][/SUP]in a riddle or enigma], but then [when perfection comes] we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part (imperfectly), but then I shall know and understand [SUP][f][/SUP]fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been [SUP][g][/SUP]fully and clearly known and understood [[SUP][h][/SUP]by God].
[SUP]
13 [/SUP]And so faith, hope, love abide [faith—conviction and belief respecting man’s relation to God and divine things; hope—joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation; love—true affection for God and man, growing out of God’s love for and in us], these three; but the greatest of these is love.
and Stephen is death, all apostle is death, is that mean Satan win over them?

know1

Aug 27, 2012

Sickness, disease, illness are NOT "works of the devil". Sickness entered this world after the fall in the Garden. I think you should take a stroll to the Testimonies forum, and read any of the testimonies there from people who found blessings in their sickness and trials. :) You just might be surprised to find that God uses sickness ALL THE TIME to strengthen us in our trials and bring us closer to Him..
That's like saying divine healing and good health isn't of God, isn't His will for His children, and is evil, to boot.
Tell me, which one would glorify God more, one who is miraculously healed by God or one who suffers through a wasting disease till their dead? You make it sound like the latter.
And if a trial brings the person closer to Him, then that only points to the fact that they were not walking with God in the first place, just like the prodigal or wayward son wasn't. It's only when things get bad that they start fearing for their life and turn to God, just like the prodigal son did.
If only you could see from God's view how ludicrous and weak you gospel is. And why anyone would call suffering afflictions good news, is beyond the norm of sane.
It's not just that but scripture clearly says that Jesus bore EVERY curse of the law and of death, becoming a curse for us so that we wouldn't have to suffer from ANY of the curses.
That is part of the gospel or good news of Jesus Christ our savior, healer, redeemer, deliverer, sanctification, righteousness, supplier, and our very life.
Why do you speak against the blessings of God as though they are curses and call that which God calls curses as though they are blessings from God? I thought only the devil does that. You have the gospel backwards.
It would also be better if you gave more credit to the word of God as the truth than the testimonies of people.
The word of God says, "Let every man be a liar, but God be found true."
I would highly recommend you start looking at the word of God as though it be the truth over the testimonies of people, because regardless of what you and others believe and say, it is.

know1

Aug 27, 2012
why God not heal Stephen wound? Sthephen is His son.
How many people has God healed apart from faith?
How many people can believe for salvation but can't for their healing?
One fact is, you can have faith for one thing and not another.
Unless God act sovereignly, healing will not take place.
At the very least, we have to ask for healing. Did Stephen do that? No.
And to suggest that God had Stephen stoned because He wanted him home is not of God.
God is not in the stealing, afflicting, killing, and destroying business, the devil is.
Take a look at who afflicted Job. Was it God or the devil?

know1

Aug 27, 2012
and Stephen is death, all apostle is death, is that mean Satan win over them?
1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

The bible calls death the last enemy, therefore it is not of God.

Eze 18:31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
Eze 18:32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

Neither does He take pleasure in the death of His children.