Is Islam the beast ? rape with the name of God in islam ? former muslim

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

abair

the beast is an evil idea to deceive the innocents minds
the definition of the beast is an idea Urges to do or to believe what Contradict the concept of humanity
it is not right to limit a certain faith as a beast unless if their carrying ideas Contradict the concept of humanity
let see the ideas of islam
Islam allows many pictures of rape
First, the dead body is permitted
Muslim can rape the dead body
This is not a sin in Islam
Islam as a religionAllows slavery and rape women who slaves
And slaves in Islam are the victims of wars or what they call Jihad
Muslims in the war of their right to take any woman from the ranks of their enemy and taken slave and raped as they please
This is with regard to Islam is not a sin
Islam as a religionAllows slavery
And slaves in Islam are the victims of wars or what they call Jihad
Muslims in the war of their right to take any woman from the ranks of their enemy and taken slave and raped as they please
This is with regard to Islam is not a sin
Prophet Muhammad himself raped a woman after killing her husband and took her slave and took her village and her family's money
This is mentioned in the books of the Muslims can not be said in public
But they describe in the book that women want to rape because they coerced their parents to their infidelity
And they called these women
Girls Yellow
Blondes
And if the slave was married in Islam there is nothing wrong with raping what they owend
The Muslim could be share her slave sex woman with her husband

in islam befor muslim rape the victim of war he must wait until she have her The menstrual cycle and clean from it then the rape will be bless by God

but in the case of prophet he wait 24 houre

who know arabic he could look for safiya bint huyai

صفية بنت حيي

let look to one of the matters mentioned in the books of the Muslims

for God man in islam what they call Sheikh and this is Respectable in islam history called malik

one muslim ask him my slave told me she will pay me 2000 for her freedom
and remmember islam allow slaves to pay then get thier freedom if the muslim agree they are free to go and the money treated like debts
the man said i agree to free her but i raped her is this a sin ?
malik said no this repayment for the rest of the money

another picture of rape in islam and remember this is as a religion
the muslim if he want his wife and she said no islam as areligion allow him to rape her and if she get hurt or die through that rape that also not sin

muslim not allow to take slaves if they are already muslims but if slaves inter islam they did nt get thier freedom

but look to one called in islam history God sword he get his name from islam prophet
in jihad on the war the sword of God in islam take a wealthy man and his beatiful wife Prisoners
muslim says jihad for leting people Know islam but see what happen and remmember this in muslim books
the sword of God tell his soldier cut the man head but the man said im muslim Know as you wanted but the sword Insisted
then the man look to his wife and said your Beauty killed me after cuting his head the sword of God raped that woman
and take the head f the man and use it as firewood to cook the his food infront of the man wife and muslims book saied that woman was more than happy
to get raped but sure they did not use word "rape" they call it he "get in his slave" and also they did not use word slave they call women 'amah"
who do not believe me you must believe muslim Sheikh from this days telling the story to teach muslims but you need some one Know arabic
‫

lets remmember muslims do that and says this by the God word

muslims of these days des not tell that stories but some Sheikhs go on youtube Reveals what not the Majority of muslims

want to tell the new muslims or not muslims

the story of the sword of God so Knowen as story of Malik bin Nouira

مالك بن نويرة

Raping Childhood

in islam the prophet of islam had sex with 9 years girl as a wife

in islam the muslim can marry a child girl in any age he want but

he can not have sex with her if she did not get her menstrual cycle

but if she want sex befor that he can have sex with her but he can not rape her

but if this child get her menstrual cycle he can have sex with her if she want or not

he can rape her if she get her menstrual cycle

all this with the name of God

in egypt girl name "elham' "الهام ' die after her husband raped her

and the court did not say this crime and the religion Sheikhs saied this is not sin

but if we see the bible im reading easy bible in arabic if a man look to a woman in desire he consider make Adultery

Continuous...........

S

Sose

so bacisly they can rape women unmarried, make them wives and kill them if they displease him.how very cruel unequal relationship. the bible has one very simple idea , that love and what is the difinition . a simple value system . what has the greatest value( MATTHEW 13:45) . and how do i proove that . all our desire are the treasure of value. we have to show all our desires in this simple system. if we never have to be put this scriptor of Gods word. then what other system proove how much you love (value)( desire) something, out of all our desires, what do we love more than anything. God has shown in that same simple system in how much God love us (JOHN 3:16).and its in our heart that God look at so sexual fantatacy in our head our the same crime as do it.

P

psychomom

Abair, I pray that God will bless you and keep you safe!
Thank you for sharing with us, because I think many of us are like me and do not fully understand the faith called Islam.

Surely the Lord does not like any violence we make against one another, and for a man to do violence to women or (God forbid!) little girls must make Him very sad, and also angry about that sin.

I do not think Islam is the beast (this is just my opinion), but it is a lie, and not the Truth. We can know this since the Bible tells us that Jesus is God, and also the Truth! I am thankful that the true God we serve is good, and loving, and kind to us. :)

Please keep sharing the truth of things with us, my dear sister in Jesus!
~ellie

S

shalom716

Blessings dear sister Adair,

Thank you for sharing this information about Islam. I have never studied this religion and I pray the blood of Yeshua over your life for protection and for all the Muslim woman to be set free from this bondage. Father, I pray for you to open the eyes of the muslim people and bring them to knowledge of their true Messiah. I pray especially for the woman and children for protection and salvation, healing and deliverance for all. To Adonai Elohim be the glory, whom the son has set free shall be free indeed, in Yeshua precious name. Amen

I think it is possible that Islam is the beast because it is taking over many nations.

J

jack4022

I feel that any religion can be used as a weapon against people, as an excuse to hurt, exploit, and murder. Radical Islam is unfortunately beginning to dominate many regions of the world, but it's important to remember that many people in these places are afraid, and afraid people often do not stand up to authoritarian systems. Like Nazi Germany, many Germans were afraid to stand up to an unjust system for fear of being hurt or murdered. It is extremely brave people like Abair who will change things for the better, who will rise up against oppression. I hope that Abair and others like her will be safe. Abair, you are by FAR one of the bravest people on THIS EARTH for risking your well to stand up for what you believe is just in the face of injustice.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

abair

I feel that any religion can be used as a weapon against people, as an excuse to hurt, exploit, and murder. Radical Islam is unfortunately beginning to dominate many regions of the world
of course some people if they are not afraid they will stand up against the injustice
but really im not talking here about the people here im talk about the heart of islam how it is really look like
you will be shock that alot of muslims do not know alot about their faith
the problem is not that people afraid because they will find the courage one day as germans
but the problem is when the people do not know what they are believe in
I had my doubts because muslims can't hide quran which they are proud that there is one copy for it but they hide the most important books where is most islam law and The commandments of mohamad and thier ideas come from and the most dangerous books at islam existing is the history books which written by holy men in islam
that is a dilemma for them
so they keep those books away from simples muslims
my self i did not give up islam Although i had doubt until i studied those books which you cant find them easlly
im here give that chance of knowing the truth of islam from his holy Resources to other people
and what amazes me that still some people after they knew islam still beleive it is not the beast
look to people in afganistan alot of them do crimes with God name that not because God create them like this that because they beleive in islam
some people imagine that they lie when they say it is God words
they in fact beleive that and that does not make them less guilty

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Abair, thank you for speaking out about this. I didn't know a lot of those things. I'm praying for you!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Abair
May God protect you and bless you always.

God bless
pickles

A

abair

some people think that this because I hate islam

of coure that right but that for a reason
the knowledge is the only way to find the truth of something

I did not make that up

in islam there is one vesion of quran and very important books like Sahih Al-Bukhari - Sahih Muslim

go to any muslim ask them how truth of these books he will tell you that these books hold the truth about what mohamad says

do not believe me believe quran and sahih which means truth about islam and mohamad

in quran go to subject "women" you will find

" Allah has forbidden women who married just your slaves"

that means muslim can not have sex or marry a married woman just if she is slaves

that the quran

in what they call Sayings of Muhammad the rights
go to book called " Ibn Katheer Explanation" or Sahih Al-Bukhari - Sahih Muslim you will find this story

"friends of mohamad had new slaves women and these men hated rape thoese women because these women are married back in
thier homes

"they do not say rape they call it in the book get in "

then that subject in quran came from God to mohamad to sure his friend rape married women whos slaves is not hated by God

and thats what mohamad order muslims and allow them to do that

go to book Sahih Muslim part 4653 page 11
mohamad say " if you have a slave and she was married in her family
it is okey to have sex with her"

by the way they do not use slave word they use "sabieah" which means "kidnapped"
The process of obtaining slaves in islam Do not rely on color or nationality or religion

it just rely to who do not agree with agroup of muslims Sunni

you must hear about Shia and Sunni

I was sunni

go to book "Sahih Al-Bukhari" ( 2542)

"friend of mohamad after incursion they gained women and when muslims raped those women they shoot semen out of those women
because they do not want children from these women afraid that slaves get Pregnant
mohamad said to them " the child does not come from every wate of man
if God wnat something he did not stop it "

it means okey to shoot semen in thoese kidnapped women

go to book "Sahih Muslim " part 1769 page 65

mohamad had war against Jews in Battle of Khyber

after he Beat them he said to muslims
"my judgment kill thier men and kidnapped thier women and children "

*shudder*
Pray for our enemies.
you should be pray to not let muslim win if they become your enemy in war against your people because what they will do is gona be a life style proved by God no human refuse it r he will be agaist God

E

episcopotic

I read in another book of Hadith that Muhammad commanded the death of a man who had raped a woman, even after he identified himself: link. She was forgiven for falsely accusing another man.

The problem with Hadith, and I apologize to saying this to an ex-Sunni, is that most of it can't be trusted. Many people made up whatever worked for them at the time.

A

abair

I apologize to saying this
why you apologize ?? im not muslim

is that most of it can't be trusted. Many people made up whatever worked for them at the time
I repeat the books that i Mentioned no one can say some of what in it made up that will be disbelieve in mohamad and thats lead to infidel in islam

" Allah has forbidden women who married just your slaves

this from quran no muslim can say its made up or some of it made up as i said there is just one version of quran even at Ancient manuscripts of quran

go and check quran the slaves women who called sabieah mentins many times and there is no not in quran or hadith any prove to forbidden or Cancel slaverly as some muslims Claim

because when every one come up with this subject they will tell him that at the first then it canceled later or The economy at that time without slavery it will collaps

then why you try to say that is not the islam
you talk about islam according to his resources not from what people try to introduce to you
because they will introduce it at the religion for all times and places as they claim unless if you choose to disbelieve what you read in islam holy book and believe how they explai it to you as alot of people do and what I did
it is simply brain wash make you dibelieve what infront you what gona make yu see something beatiful in monstrous things like kidnapped and rape or slavery

Jul 12, 2012
you should be pray to not let muslim win if they become your enemy in war against your people because what they will do is gona be a life style proved by God no human refuse it r he will be agaist God

I pray for them to win, which is to come out of their religion, worship the Father, and love their fellow man. :D

A

abair

I pray for them to win, which is to come out of their religion, worship the Father, and love their fellow man. :D

what I wrote is so truth alot of women suffered becaouse of it

when the subject about people allow and encourage rape
and slavery
do not give smiles that rude and cruel
minimise the cruelty of the crime

These women of that era they real
we should pray for the souls who suffere rape and slavery under islam rule

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Abair, Jesus said: "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you."

We want all muslims to come to Jesus, that's what Wolf was saying. That doesn't make the sin of rape any less bad, he was just saying he'd pray for the salvation of them, like Jesus told us to do. Love in Christ,

Jul 12, 2012
do not give smiles that rude and cruel
minimise the cruelty of the crime
Or it can glorify the Father because He can fix them and restore the victims.
I guess it's perspective. It's impossible to minimize the cruelty of the crime with any means.
Islam is not the devil. Islam is just another victim of the devil.

Oct 22, 2011
Yes I do believe that Islam is the Beast referred to in Revelation 16:13, 19:20, and 20:10. I also believe that Mohammed is the False Prophet referred to in these passages also.
An interesting study on this can be found at the following links...
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/contents_tfp.htm

Sister Abair I will keep you in my prayers. May the Lord watch over and protect you in a world that is full of darkness. And may He guide your life according to His will.
Be Blessed Sister!

In Christ, 1Christianwarrior316

S

shalom716

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The following links to Islamic sites connect the Quran (Koran Kuran) and it's Messenger, to the number 666. Here's a link - and another. Or Search - submission quran 666 or sura 1 to sura 36 is 666. "GOD made His Messenger a witness with the letter Qaf and the number 666." [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:for it is the number of a man;and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
"Allah" = 666
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]On the Zola Levitt program, Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist now Christian evangelist, said that when he saw the Greek symbol that is translated in the Bible as 666, he immediately read it as the Arabic character “Bismillah” (some spell Bismilla) which means "in the name of Allah." (Though it looks more like the character for "Allah").[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Here's a seven minute video of Walid Shoebat on 666 at a different venue:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Below (left) are photos of Greek symbols translated in the Bible as 666, from Free Jesus.net: The gold symbol (bottom and right) is Arabic for "Allah" when turned and mirrored. Additionally, crossed swords are a symbol for Islam. So in 666 we may find symbols for both "Islam" and "Allah".[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]If Shoebat's account seems a stretch, even though Arabic was his first language and Islam the religion he was indoctrinated into, consider how this Arabic character is stylized into many different artistic forms. Consider also how some look for this character in trees, clouds and virtually everywhere, as this search link attests - even in a fish![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Can you make out the word in the picture below?[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]YouTube[/FONT]

(link to this spot)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"This Quran is the 666"[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]There is at least one sect of Islam, the Submission sect (Bahattin Uzunkaya), that considers the number 666 as well as the number 19, to demonstrate the perfection of the Koran and the proof that Muhammad is the prophet of Allah. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]In the Muslim's words: [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"The number 666 is highly publicized all over the world and it is associated with evil and danger.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]However, it is not what it seems. It was a Satanic trick.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The trick was to prevent the people approaching the 666.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Satan knew that the 666 is the book of GOD and the people should be kept away from it.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]According to his plan, he placed a bad image to the number 666."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"The truth is that This Quran is the 666 , The Book from The Lord of the Universe."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"The First Sura in the Quran, 666, is Praise. This sura is the gift of GOD to us to establish Contact with Him through our daily Contact Prayers. "[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"GOD made His Messenger a witness with the letter Qaf and the number 666."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]To read the above in context click on the link in this Yahoo search.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The first result on this search might make the hair stand up on the back of your neck.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]You can search - quran 666 - or try - sura 1 to sura 36 is 666[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]This 666 connection is, however, just one incidental component of Bible prophecy pointing to the Middle Eastern Islamic empire as being, geographically, the leopard-bear-lion beast of Revelation 13. The seat of Islam today occupies the same geographical region as Daniel's successive lion, bear, and leopard kingdom "beasts".[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Most Muslims do not ascribe to this group that labels the Quran 666. This 666 "miracle" is found on a Turkish website that seems to have embellished Rashad Khalifa's number prime number gematria, who interestingly began his research in 1968, or the year after the "times of the Gentiles" were fulfilled in Jerusalem. When first brought forward, Rashad Khalifa's mathematical "miracle" was widely embraced by Muslims throughout the world, including the Middle East. Khalifa eventually determined that according to his gematria, a few verses did not belong in the Quran, and as a result he lost favor and was eventually "stabbed 29 times and his body was drenched in xylol but not set alight". Submitters still believe Khalifa was a messenger of God. It is interesting to note, that out of the entire universe of numbers that Rashad's computer "miracle" could have arrived at as holy, that the number 666 would be one of the few.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Revelation 13:18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man;and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.{666}[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hermeneutics support that the Islamic empire is the "beast" kingdom of the above verse.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"...for it is the number of a man..." [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"GOD made His Messenger a witness with the letter Qaf and the number 666."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Exposing Muhammad as the "man" referenced.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Is this Islamic 666 "miracle" then a warning from God to Christians, Jews, and Muslims, as yet another fulfillment of the related prophecy in the Book of Revelation, now that we find ourselves in this "time of the end"? (Related YouTube)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The book of Daniel defines what a "beast" is: Daniel 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth,…. Here we learn that the term beast = kingdom when used in the figurative language of a dream or vision in prophecy, and particularly in the context of Daniel's lion, bear, leopard and fourth "dreadful", beasts. Bible scholars - Christian and Jew - almost universally understand these four "beasts" to be the successive kingdoms of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and the Roman Empire. The leopard-bear-lion beast of Revelation then, is the Islamic empire, since it's occupies the same seats in Iraq (Babylon - lion), Iran (Medo-Persia - bear) and Syria/Lebanon (ancient Greece - leopard). These beasts are explored in more detail on their own page here, and in "The False Prophet" in this chapter.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. [/FONT]

[/FONT]

(link to this spot)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]THE TRAGEDY [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Revelation 19:20 And the beastwas taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miraclesbefore him,with which he deceived themthat had received the markof the beast, and themthat worshipped his image.These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Exegesis:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Revelation 19:20 And the beastwas taken,..." As explained in the prior section the "beast" is the false prophet Muhammad's Islamic empire - his followers. More on the beast here. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"... and with him..." Daniel's beasts were assigned the masculine gender: "...and his nails [of] brass; [which] devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet:" [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"...the false prophet..."The false prophet Muhammad who founded his Islamic kingdom "beast".[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"...that wrought miracles..."In this rare instance, the NKJV does a little better job of this portion of this verse: [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif](NKJV) Revelation 19:20 ...and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The Greek word "semeion" translated as "miracles" and "signs" is defined in Strong's as "that by which a person is distinguished from others and is known". That makes Mohammed a perfect fit for the false prophet, since he is his known for his Quran, and has without question been distinguished from others by it for 1400 years. [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

A

abair

Islam is not the devil. Islam is just another victim of the devil
the people are the victim of islam it is made by devil

islam is idea

killing is idea
rape is idea
did we say kill or rape are victim to the devil
they are ideas of the devil
islam is idea of the devil

A

abair

brother shalom716
it is more logic at this time time of since and human right to prove that islam is a beast idea by its own prove that muslim used to say it is God words