Is law maker work fo the people?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
God is law maker, He make the law for the Good of the people, He make the law to create a harmonious life.

How about congress? Congress is law maker as well, we the people hope they work for people, but Gallup survey tell otherwise, they not work for the people but work to make people suffer, they work for special interest/globalist/to me they work for antichrist.

Majority of Americans See Congress as Out of Touch, Corrupt
Majorities believe that most members of Congress are "out of touch with average Americans" (79%), "focused on the needs of special interests" rather than the needs of their constituents (69%) and corrupt (52%). Americans are less critical of their

In the history, the church law maker did the same, they not work for the Lord but for special interest, for example, saling forgiveness certificate. Now some people sale handkerchief, if one send a money, they will send handkerchief

you put that handkerchief to part of you sick body and it will heal you

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Psalm 119:97-105, "O how we love Your Law! It is our meditation all the day. Your Laws make us wiser than our enemies, because they are our possession at all times.We have more understanding than all our teachers, because Your testimonies are our meditation. We understand more than the ancients, because we keep Your precepts. We have restrained our feet (from the path o)f every evil way, in order that we may keep Your Law. We have not turned away from Your judgments, for You Yourself have taught us. How sweet are Your Laws to our taste; sweeter than honey to our mouths! From Your precepts we get understanding! Therefore, we hate every path of falsehood.Your Law is a lamp to our feet, and a light to our path."

Psalms 2:1-12, “Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against יהוה, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sits in the heavens shall laugh: יהוה shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: יהוה hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve יהוה with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.”

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Psalm 119:97-105, "O how we love Your Law! It is our meditation all the day. Your Laws make us wiser than our enemies, because they are our possession at all times.We have more understanding than all our teachers, because Your testimonies are our meditation. We understand more than the ancients, because we keep Your precepts. We have restrained our feet (from the path o)f every evil way, in order that we may keep Your Law. We have not turned away from Your judgments, for You Yourself have taught us. How sweet are Your Laws to our taste; sweeter than honey to our mouths! From Your precepts we get understanding! Therefore, we hate every path of falsehood.Your Law is a lamp to our feet, and a light to our path."

Psalms 2:1-12, “Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against יהוה, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sits in the heavens shall laugh: יהוה shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: יהוה hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve יהוה with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.”
God law make David wiser than His enemy, smarter than his teacher.