Is Paul The Antichrist A False Prophet

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 26, 2013

But
woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
A Scribe is a record keeper, a person who copies outdocument, A writer.
Paul was both a Scribe and a Pharisee
Jeremiah 8:

8. How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain. 9. The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom is in them?
Paul Says It Is According To HIS Gospel

2 Timothy 2

8. Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel: (Paul)

John 5:43

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Acts 26:9
I (Paul) verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth.

Paul did think about it often and acted on that desire to destroy Yahshua's influence and become a stumbling block to those who sought God.
Saul changed his name to Paul So He Could Go Among Them

Jude 1:4

For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

In Numbers Balaam told Balak that in the latter days, a Star would come and destroy his people. In order to prevent this he should have his women mingle with the Israelites and seduce them away from God
Numbers 24: 14-17

14. And now, behold, I go unto my people: come therefore, and I will advertise thee what this people shall do to thy people in the latter days......17. I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.
Numbers 25: 1-18

Balaam advised, to send the Moabite women to the Israelites, to seduce them to immorality and idolatry, so that they would forget God and lose His favor.

1. And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. 2. And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods 3. And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel...18. For they vex you with their wiles, wherewith they have beguiled you in the matter of Peor.
Because He was promised by God, Yahshua couldn't be stopped, Againdarkness would lead people to worship Idols in order to stop the worship of the one True God and Father. This time it would come through separation and the teaching of false doctrines. If people thought they were doing what they were supposed to do, they would never seek the truth.
Yahshua Preached The Kingdom Of Heaven and for anyone to enter in they would have to do the Will of God the Father

Matthew 4:17
From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom ofheaven is at hand.

Matthew 5:10
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is thekingdom of heaven

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom ofheaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Yahshua always taught to love God the Father and to do His (God) will.

Barnabas and Paul

Acts 11:1-30

When Peter converted many Gentiles, the church in Jerusalem heard about it and sent Barnabas as far as Antioch. When Barnabas got there he was happy because of God's mercy. Barnabas was a man filled with the Holy Ghost and had faith. Barnabas it seems wanted to convert Saul so he went to Tarsus to find him. He brought him back to the church that had formed in Antioch and Barnabas and Saul stayed there for one year.
God Didn't Want People To Think That, What The Apostles Taught Was The Same As Paul So He Separated Them *see below

1 John 2:19
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Acts 13:1-3

There were some prophets who came to Antioch and as they were fasting and praying the Holy Ghost told them to separate Barnabas and Paul, from the church, so they could do the work God had called them for.
2. As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them. 3. And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away.
Remember, Judas was called by God to fulfill prophecy.

Barnabas and Paul went to Salamis and were with John to minister. A man wanted to hear the word of God from Saul now Paul, and a man whose name (Elymas), means Enchanter, tried to prevent the man from listening to them. Paul didn't like this, he called him names and blinded him. (Paul was afraid Elymas would reveal the truth about him)

When they left, John departed from them.
Paul and Barnabas went to Antioch to the church. They were asked if they had anything to say to encourage. Paul immediately stood up and starting preaching.
Remember that Luke wrote most or all of Acts and Luke was a close friend of Paul as was Mark, Timothy and others.

They say, the Jews threw them out of the area because they (The Jews) envied the fact that Paul and Barnabas drew big crowds of people. But it was because Paul taught that by just believing in Yahshua they are free from the law and are justified in all things.

It was the Gentiles and the Jews that knew He was teaching contrary to the Word of God.
Paul States That He was the chosen light for the Gentiles and would bring salvation to the ends of the earth. Yet In Acts 10 God chose Peter and at the same time that He told Peter, He also told others.

Acts 13:47

47. For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth
Paul taught he laid the foundation of the Apostles and Prophets. Where is God in salvation?
1 Corinthians 3:10

According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
Paul's New Gospel Of Grace

No one had ever heard of Paul's Gospel before, as it was something new. The Twelve Apostles didn't teach it and certainly, never did Yahshua.

Paul Taught all we had to do was have faith and didn't have to seek righteousness
Ephesians 2:5

5. Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
But John Says

John 9:31
Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

Paul taught that the commandments had been abolished
Ephesians 2:8-16

8. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9. Not of works, lest any man should boast.
15. Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16. And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby

Romans 7:1-29

1. Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? 2. For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. 3. So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man..........16. If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 17. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me 21. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 25. I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
Romans 8:7

7. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Christ said

Matthew 5:48
48. Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect

John Wrote

1 John 2:1-28

3. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him
5. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
6. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
7. Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

The Curse?

Paul said the Law is a Curse

Galatians 3:13
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

But the book of John says we are cursed without the law

John 7:49
But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed.

Paul says telling lies is OK as long as it's to God's glory.

Romans 3:7, 23, 24
7. For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner

When Paul says that ALL have sinned, ha has to mean Yahshua too.
23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God

Paul says as long as Christ is preached, it can be in pretence or truth and either way it will be counted for his salvation.

Revelation 2:2
I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:paul tells then if they are circumcised Christ won't do them any good because they are under the law. If the are under the law they CAN'T be under Grace. In other words you can't keep the law and be under grace. That if you keep the law you will fall from grace.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers,(This word means poisoner) and idolaters, and allliars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Galatians 5:2-5
2. Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
5. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith

And yet in Acts it says he takes Timothy to be circumcised
Acts 16:3
3. Him would Paul have to go forth with him; and took and circumcised him because of the Jews which were in those quarters: for they knew all that his father was a Greek.

The Words Of Yahshua (Jesus)

Matthew 13:25

25. But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way
God said not to muzzle the oxen when they tread on the grain. In other words God cares for the anumals and it would be cruel to muzzle them. But Paulsaid God didn't really mean it.

Deuteronomy 25:4
Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn. See also Proverbs 12:10

1 Corinthians 9:9-10

9. For it is written in the law of Moses, thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?
10. Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.
But God Doesn't Lie

Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he shouldrepent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Paul said Yahshua (Jesus) was cursed

Galatians 3:13
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Paul is a Jew

Acts 22:3
I am verily a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, and taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as ye all are this day.

Paul is a Roman

*Read 1 John 2

14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

18. Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time

19. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Acts 13

There were some prophets who came to Antioch and as they were fasting and praying the Holy Ghost told them to separate Barnabas and Paul, from the church, so they could do the work God had called them for.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
No........

T

Tintin

No, Terry. You seem to be the false prophet.

A

Abiding

Terry Paul was handpicked by Jesus, and the other Apostles verified that.
So did the miracles God put with Paul to defend him even more for your proof.

Tell us all from the start...what pond have you been drinking from?
Your antiPaul position is not Christian...without Paul you would know
nothing about the gospel, the church, or much of anything.

Name your teachers please. Then some here can help you in your wrong turn:cool:

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Sir,
You need to repent. The same Jesus who died for your sins commissioned Paul as an Apostle to the Gentiles. Since you are implying Paul as an antiChrist, you at the same time are accusing our Lord as a deceiver. As it stands you are truly an enemy of the Gospel and need to repent.

Acts 9:3-6, 15-16 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
Paul's teaching on justification was (and still is) opposed by many, within and outside the church.

Let's see how long Terry will tarry here. Me thinks the old broom is soon out.

Sabbath greets from the Far East. :)

W

wdeaton65

I know where this teaching comes from and who started it.

Run from these lies it is Pauls letters being taken out of context that is the problem not Paul.

Even after all these years they are still trying to kill Paul!!! RRRR

W

wdeaton65

Paul's teaching on justification was (and still is) opposed by many, within and outside the church.

Let's see how long Terry will tarry here. Me thinks the old broom is soon out.

Sabbath greets from the Far East. :)
I am taking the less than 24 hour ban slot put me down!!!!!! Yeha

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Well, Paul only wrote about half of the New Testament...
yeah, I can't think of any reason we should have to listen to him.
: )

U

unclefester

Paul Said Flesh And Blood Cannot Enter Heaven But
[QUOTE Terry Shields] ** From one week ago** Am lately becoming disturbed by Pauls writings and this is the latest discovery.

There's nothing "lately" about any of his posts. It was his agenda from the get-go. Time to say good-bye to yet another self-righteous heretic.

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
Acts 13:45-52
[SUP]45 [/SUP]But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.
[SUP]46 [/SUP]Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.
[SUP]47 [/SUP]For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.
[SUP]48 [/SUP]And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.
[SUP]49 [/SUP]And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region.
[SUP]50 [/SUP]But the Jews stirred up the devout and honourable women, and the chief men of the city, and raised persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and expelled them out of their coasts.
[SUP]51 [/SUP]But they shook off the dust of their feet against them, and came unto Iconium.
[SUP]52[/SUP]And the disciples were filled with joy, and with the Holy Ghost.

They were filled with envy, spoke against what Paul was teaching, contradicting and blaspheming. Interesting description. Now you know what is happening when someone teaches against Paul's teachings.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Paul Said Flesh And Blood Cannot Enter Heaven But
[QUOTE Terry Shields] ** From one week ago** Am lately becoming disturbed by Pauls writings and this is the latest discovery.

There's nothing "lately" about any of his posts. It was his agenda from the get-go. Time to say good-bye to yet another self-righteous heretic.
amazing how they just slip in and wait awhile.

2 Corinthians 11
Paul and the False Apostles
1I wish you would bear with me in a little foolishness. Do bear with me! 2For I feel a divine jealousy for you, since I betrothed you to one husband, to present you as a pure virgin to Christ. 3But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ. 4For if someone comes and proclaims another Jesus than the one we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it readily enough. 5Indeed, I consider that I am not in the least inferior to these super-apostles. 6Even if I am unskilled in speaking, I am not so in knowledge; indeed, in every way we have made this plain to you in all things.

7Or did I commit a sin in humbling myself so that you might be exalted, because I preached God’s gospel to you free of charge? 8I robbed other churches by accepting support from them in order to serve you. 9And when I was with you and was in need, I did not burden anyone, for the brothers who came from Macedonia supplied my need. So I refrained and will refrain from burdening you in any way. 10As the truth of Christ is in me, this boasting of mine will not be silenced in the regions of Achaia. 11And why? Because I do not love you? God knows I do!

12And what I do I will continue to do, in order to undermine the claim of those who would like to claim that in their boasted mission they work on the same terms as we do. 13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Paul’s Sufferings as an Apostle
16I repeat, let no one think me foolish. But even if you do, accept me as a fool, so that I too may boast a little. 17What I am saying with this boastful confidence, I say not with the Lord’s authority but as a fool. 18Since many boast according to the flesh, I too will boast. 19For you gladly bear with fools, being wise yourselves! 20For you bear it if someone makes slaves of you, or devours you, or takes advantage of you, or puts on airs, or strikes you in the face. 21To my shame, I must say, we were too weak for that!

But whatever anyone else dares to boast of—I am speaking as a fool—I also dare to boast of that. 22Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they offspring of Abraham? So am I. 23Are they servants of Christ? I am a better one—I am talking like a madman—with far greater labors, far more imprisonments, with countless beatings, and often near death. 24Five times I received at the hands of the Jews the forty lashes less one. 25Three times I was beaten with rods. Once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked; a night and a day I was adrift at sea; 26on frequent journeys, in danger from rivers, danger from robbers, danger from my own people, danger from Gentiles, danger in the city, danger in the wilderness, danger at sea, danger from false brothers; 27in toil and hardship, through many a sleepless night, in hunger and thirst, often without food,a in cold and exposure. 28And, apart from other things, there is the daily pressure on me of my anxiety for all the churches. 29Who is weak, and I am not weak? Who is made to fall, and I am not indignant?

30If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness. 31The God and Father of the Lord Jesus, he who is blessed forever, knows that I am not lying. 32At Damascus, the governor under King Aretas was guarding the city of Damascus in order to seize me, 33but I was let down in a basket through a window in the wall and escaped his hands.

Apr 26, 2013
'' Unless you convert and become as little children you shall not enter the kingdom of Heavan '' Like i said the gospel of Grace has been distorted by Pauls teachings. Jesus commands us to convert and become as little children, this requires major change and works. Ban me ? if you ban me you are all cowards

zone

Jun 13, 2010
'' Unless you convert and become as little children you shall not enter the kingdom of Heavan '' Like i said the gospel of Grace has been distorted by Pauls teachings. Jesus commands us to convert and become as little children, this requires major change and works. Ban me ? if you ban me you are all cowards
what part of Paul's (The Lord's) teachings are you offended by?
freedom vs slavery?

lol..

oh look: this discussion is everywhere.

judaism vs christianity

Paul the False Apostle

Paul the false apostle < click

Apr 21, 2012
no terry you are the cowards... and then terry was scared

know1

Aug 27, 2012
It is amazing how one can get the bible to say just about anything they want by twisting a few scriptures around.
In order for one to interpret scripture correctly, one must be born again, for scripture is spiritually decerned.

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
'' Unless you convert and become as little children you shall not enter the kingdom of Heavan ''
Which is exactly what happened to Paul and what Paul taught.

You can't come to the Lord and learn wisdom and knowledge if you already think you know better...

When Paul was a pharisee he thought he knew better than everyone else and persecuted and killed christians.

When he converted he became as a child before the Lord and learned wisdom and knowledge. His writings are full of them both. Anyone with even an ounce of wisdom and knowledge recognizes this fact.

Apr 26, 2013
Paul had no respect for Peter James or John '' those who seemed to be pillars added nothing to me '' Paul. Peter James and John were true Apostles and Paul did not respect them and I do not respect Paul. Jesus wrote in Revelations the Apstles at Ephesus were found to be not Apostles and false liars thats Paul and his gang.

Proving that Paul is the false apostle from Revelation 2:2 is very easy thing to do.
Proving that Paul is a false prophet is also a very easy to do.
What is hard is for people to do is to accept that fact. It is an emotional shocker to discover this for most.
The Mormons, a cult, add their bogus book of Mormon.

The rabbinic Jews, a cult, add their bogus book the Takkanah of the rabbis (rabbinic laws), Mishna, oral traditions and more.

All Christian sects, a cult, have their bogus book, the writings and teachings of Paul. (Meet on Sunday's, celebrate for Christmas) Paul "the noted philosopher" shows up "after" the Lord's ministry only as an attack from the devil upon the Lord's ministry. Lord Yeshua who always taught for everyone "to always be Torah observant." Lord Yeshua and Torah (the Lord's Word) are one in the same.

John 14:6 Yeshua said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. (Lord Yeshua is saying that Torah and Him are one in the same. The Way, the Truth and the life are all Hebraic metaphors for Torah or for being Torah observant.)

More proof Torah "God's law' has not been done away with. When the Lord returns, this on a specific Yom Kippur we read "He wore clothing dipped in blood" so we know that this a Yom Kippur event and His name is "The Word of God" which is Torah" the instructions from God for everyone to live by. Revelation 19:13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. (Torah)

Only the devil would try to get you away from being Torah observant anymore, to live a life as a Torah-less pagan sinner. All Christianity practices for pagan sun god imagery worship it did not begin with Constantine it began with Paul. Paul's real name is Apollonius "Pol" for short. Apollonius means follower of Apollo, the pagan sun god. Paul is the chief spokes person (anti-messiah) for the new religion that Paul alone invented. Paul's bogus sect and bogus disciple's were first called Christians at Antioch Acts 11:26. No Christians in Jerusalem before 70 AD as recorded by Jewish historian Flavius Josephus. Lord Yeshua is of the Essene sect, a highly devout Torah observant sect of non rabbinic practices. From the Hebrew word Ossimmeaning "doers of Torah." They are also called "sons of light" John 12:36 "While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light." These things Yeshua spoke, and departed, and was hidden from them (Light is a Hebraic metaphor for Torah)
Lord Yeshua warns about those who are not Torah observant, those who practice (live a life) for lawlessness "a Torah-less life style"
Matthew 7:23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

Last edited:
May 9, 2012
What am I reading? o_O

This is false teaching that Terry is bringing and I rebuke it in the name of Jesus Christ! I don't know what doctrine you are following but Paul was handpicked by the Lord Almighty himself to help carry the Gospel from the Jews to the Gentiles! What you are teaching is a heresy!