Is Roger about to get Stoned?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
From the Beeb:

Roger Stone: Trump ally arrested on seven Mueller probe charges.

Political strategist Roger Stone, a long-time ally of President Trump, has been arrested in Florida, charged with seven counts in the Mueller probe.

Mr Stone appeared in court in the city of Fort Lauderdale.

The indictment includes one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness-tampering.

The charges are linked to an alleged Russian-led hack into the emails of Democratic Party officials.

The information contained in the emails was released by Wikileaks during the 2016 US presidential election campaign.

CNN reports that FBI agents arrested Mr Stone in a pre-dawn raid on Friday. One pounded on the door and said, "FBI, open the door," the US cable network says.

After news of his old friend's arrest, President Donald Trump slammed the Russia investigation once again on Twitter, calling it the "Greatest Witch Hunt in the History of our Country!"

Sauce:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47002713

U

UnderGrace

From the Beeb:

Political strategist Roger Stone, a long-time ally of President Trump, has been arrested in Florida, charged with seven counts in the Mueller probe.

The indictment includes one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness-tampering.

The charges are linked to an alleged Russian-led hack into the emails of Democratic Party officials.

The information contained in the emails was released by Wikileaks during the 2016 US presidential election campaign.

CNN reports that FBI agents arrested Mr Stone in a pre-dawn raid on Friday. One pounded on the door and said, "FBI, open the door," the US cable network says.

After news of his old friend's arrest, President Donald Trump slammed the Russia investigation once again on Twitter, calling it the "Greatest Witch Hunt in the History of our Country!"

Sauce:

Yes it is, and he is hunting, slowly getting to "the witch" one step at a time.

"Keep your enemies closer"

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
This is the best Mueller can come up with after 2 years? What a waste!

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Things take time - if he was quick to draw conclusions the witch hunt advocates would call foul.

U

UnderGrace

How so, I don't recall that the "Investigation" was also to include Hilary.
Mr. sotucoL did you not see you have everything backwards, this is what happens when you listen to the Mockingbird media exclusively.

Here is one possibility, there are several and we will not know until the investigation wraps up...I myself am not convinced yet about who Meuller is really working for, but what is slowly being revealed are the crimes of the DNC and the Obama administration ....fake dossier paid for by Hilary Clinton

It is possible that Mueller has been on a witch hunt meaning, he has been hunting for evidence against Hillary and other crimes of the DS.

I think a lot of the rhetoric between Mueller and POTUS has been theatre to keep the DS thinking he is on their side. I think Mueller has been cooperating since his very first meeting with POTUS, where he was confronted with evidence about his own corruption, while the media thought he was being interviewed for head of the FBI, which he was not even eligible for the position due to his years already served. media took the bait. I think Mueller has been a cooperating witness due to his involvement in the U1 deal, when he WAS head of the FBI.
Trump did say in he would investigate Hillary for Uranium 1 and Benghazi and her other crimes during his campaign.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
From the Beeb:

Sauce:

Stone sent a witness a threatening e-mail, not too bright. Btw, something I just heard...Fox news is not registered as a 'news station' but an 'entertainment station'. That's just a fact but I wonder how many avid watchers know this. Above all we need to b truthful and go from there and ask the Holy Spirit for discernment.

U

UnderGrace

Lol - you really got the conspiracy bug happening Sister Under_Breitbart

If I remember "leftly" the Uranium 1 "scandal" is a no go.

Just had a quick google:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesc...llary-clinton-in-the-news-again/#78442693526d

As for Benghazi I don't see how that would be part of Mueller's investigation.
Fake news again, need to follow primary source material.

The information was presented to Congress in December, the financial forensic audit of the Clinton Foundation has gone to the FBI as well as the DOJ.

The audit proved numerous instances of "pay for play"

Benghazi I would not close the door on that either if not through Mueller hopefully the truth will come out in some other way.