Its not about me or you.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Ezek 36:
21But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
22Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
23And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
Amen!
God bless, pickles

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
How do we LOVE Jesus..???

By doing his will....?

What is His Will for us..

perhaps He has a different will for each indivual child of his...together we create His BODY...here on earth..

as well as in heaven...

He knows His children..and they know HIM...

many have cried out his name..and even done miracles in HIS name...but they KNOW not the TRUE CHRIST...(his words ..not mine..)

so...we must all be true to ..our own redemption in CHRIST

and understand it with depth....and wisdom...

something I am learning, as each day I have been given, unfolds its truths, to my soul
Good words ! Thankyou.
God bless, pickles

QuestionTime

Feb 16, 2010
But yep, you are all correct -- most never teach of this. I was taught obey God and He will bless u. That is a truth -- but not nearly taught correctly. It's amazing -- I still have so much to learn.
Oh yes, the logic of men! We are so quick to grasp God's requirements in the Bible, but we are ignorant to the verses that describe the hopeless estate of men, and the promises whereby we might be enabled to obey acceptably.

Quest

C

Consumed

Oh yes, the logic of men! We are so quick to grasp God's requirements in the Bible, but we are ignorant to the verses that describe the hopeless estate of men, and the promises whereby we might be enabled to obey acceptably.

Quest

now thats a good statement QT