Jamaican!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Princesstia

Feb 24, 2018
Hello my brother's and sister's I'm new here..... I'm from Jamaica I'm a pentecostal member and I've been convert to a new believer for about a year and a half now I'm here to learn more about our father and also to share my views too.. grace and peace in jesus name.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
If you're here to learn more about our heavenly father and share your views you have come to the right place. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

Feb 14, 2018
Hello and welcome to you from Australia. We here at CC enjoy fellowship and learning and we enjoy having a good laugh at ourselves too. God bless... :)

Oct 19, 2016
Welcome aboard, friend! Nice to meet you. I so appreciate your desire to grow in the Lord. He will surely be pleased in this longing of your heart, and I know that He will be faithful to you as you “Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness...” Please feel free to share your thoughts or prayer requests with us. Hope you’ll enjoy your stay here. Blessings to you!

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
It is good to meet another Pentecostal Christian
I will keep an eye out for your posts
Hallelujah welcome

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Hello my brother's and sister's I'm new here..... I'm from Jamaica I'm a pentecostal member and I've been convert to a new believer for about a year and a half now I'm here to learn more about our father and also to share my views too.. grace and peace in jesus name.
Welcome Princesstai :)

I hope you grow in the knowledge of salvation.. Hope we are talking soon in a positive way :D

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Welcome :) God bless you

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat! :)

I once visited Jamaica. Beautiful Island! :cool:

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

Princesstia

Feb 24, 2018
John 1:1 in the beginning (before all times) was the word (Christ) and the word was with god and god was the word himself hallelujah good night my brother's and sister's in Christ what a friend we have in jesus such a faithful god he is thank you jesus.