James Comey's "Higher Loyalty".......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
My mom compares him to the Witch King of Angmar and I find the comparison completely unfair.

The Witch King laid waste to Arnor and Minas Ithil, but he never did so under a cloak of righteousness or while quoting scripture.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
James Comey is one of the minions of the Deep State in the legitimate US government.

Looks like the minions and members of the Deep State are one by one exposed (Obama, Hillary, McCabe, Amazon, Boeing)

The Deep State needs people's support so as long as you trust Pres. Trump, The Deep State will never succeed to oust Pres. Trump.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
When does one become a member of the Deep State?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
When does one become a member of the Deep State?
That should be when "did" one become a member of the Deep State? I would suggest ever since Donald Trump threw his hat into the ring and challenged the Establishment. Not a day has gone by when the Swamp has not made another attempt to insult, undermine, and sabotage Trump and his presidency. Which shows that he is on the right track.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Comey said today that his FBI role model was Lebron James! (it was all over the news)
Comey is simply a shameless lowlife who should be behind bars (along with Obama, Hillary, and all the top brass of the DOJ and the FBI).

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
Can you be Deepstate and not know it?

7seasrekeyed

Can you be Deepstate and not know it?

you know, I'm going to actually say 'yes' to this one

the dems are so brainwashed they seem to have no moral compass other than the end justifies the means

expert level manipulators and puppet masters, sending out parrots and singing monkeys