Japan

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Crazy4GODword

Japan need the prayers for the earthquakes that been happening, Father bless Japan in there time of need and support them as they try to stay in place Amen

Jul 30, 2010
Yes they do but the black horse is riding.

Rev 7:5 And when he had opened the 3rd seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see, And I beheld, an lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

Rev 7:6. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
We see here there is famine, as they are weighing food.

Matthew 24:7 And nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be FAMINES, and PESTILENCES, and EARTHQUAKES, in divers places.

Mat 24:8 All these are BEGINNINGS of SORROWS.

Yes we can pray for them. We can pray that some will come to the knowledge of the truth, as natural disasters are warnings from God. These are the signs of the times.

Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord has not done it?

We need to pray for ourselves too as all nations are going to cop calamity. God is saving the stronger nations and cities till last, and we will, without a doubt be joining them. I say this not to mock your prayers, but bring to light that our Lord is approaching soon and these signs signify it. ..However, any true christian feels the pain of others that have lost children, husbands etc, and the sadness of the lives wasted and lost souls burried. It's that bond and love for Christ in us that does not rejoice in anothers suffering but we have hope & knowledge that the time approaches for Christ to put an end to all this.
Regards, Journey

C

Crazy4GODword

I'll be praying, and don't forget to pray for them to come Christ. Japan is only about 1% Christian. The Japanese need to get saved too.
they are low in numbers....but they are growing....we should also pray for them to find Christ!!! AMEN

F

fireflies

It is too late to pray the earthquake and tsunami have already happened. Would have been nice if all of these "prophets" in the United States could have "predicted" this so we could pray before hand?

M

MaXXX_PoWer

Lets try and please stay on topic when responding or adding to this thread...unlike the previous responce.

There are still many people trapped, hurt, dying, aftershocks, possible nuclear meltdowns, psunami's , grieving familys, lost souls, people who still need Jesus. IN OTHER WORDS WE STILL HAVE PLENTY OF THINGS WE COULD OR SHOULD BE PRAYING ABOUT!!!!

M

MaXXX_PoWer

There are still many people trapped, hurt, dying, aftershocks, possible nuclear meltdowns, psunami's , grieving familys, lost souls, people who still need Jesus. IN OTHER WORDS WE STILL HAVE PLENTY OF THINGS WE COULD OR SHOULD BE PRAYING ABOUT!!!!

C

Crazy4GODword

It is not too late friend,, there is people dying and have lose family members and homes. I heard something radioactive exploded. LET US KEEP PRAYING

S

Scotth1960

Through the prayers of Thy Most Pure Mother, and of our holy fathers, LORD Jesus Christ, Son of GOD, have mercy upon Japan, and all the people in the earthquake of this week, whether living, or those who have died in the quake: Lord have mercy on all of them, bless them, and be gracious unto them. God send the word of God, the Gospel, through the Orthodox Church in Japan, to comfort and call the people to repentance and to Jesus Christ the Lord. Amen. In Erie PA Scott R. Harrington

C

Crazy4GODword

yeah now that radioactive stuff is happening in Japan.....it is like it is getting worse and worse over there. Now something radioactive blowed up and they giving people tablets to not get harmed too bad from the radiation!!!!

Lets pray for them some more!!!