Jennifer ; new member

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jtr4136

Good Morning everyone,

My name is Jennifer , 35 years old and I live in Kenosha WI. I have a little boy who will be 6 next month. I joined this group because I need support and extra prayer strength. I have gone through a lot since May. Diagnosis of epilepsy ,mental health issues are pretty severe right now as well, anxiety , depression and Obsessive thoughts. I also got fired from my job , had to move in with my ex in-laws due to financial situation and last but not least lost the love of my life due to me not being able to change my thinking patterns and take action. The past three months have really taken a toll on me and I have reached rock bottom.

Instead of doing what I always do, think I can do all this on my own , I decided to let God into my heart . I was raised Catholic since infancy , however about 5 years ago I switched to a non-denominational church in town. With my journey with this church , I still did not accept the love of Jesus in my heart. It wasn't until about a year ago that that messages started to soften my heart and God's Wisdom in my mind. Each day I grow a stronger connection , to God and Jesus but giving up the control is still an issue for me and I struggle.

I hope this forum and chat will help me gain support, clarity and understanding in this hard journey. I also am here to pray for others and hope you guys can pray for me , my child and situation as well. I am listing, seeing and feeling , I just need to be prepared for God's love and grace. I also need to work on prayers of thankfulness when things are good as I tend to only call on God when life isn't. I need to remain grateful and thankful at all times, no matter how much of a struggle it is.

Thank you for your readership and I hope you have a blessed day.

Jennifer.

N

NoNameMcgee

welcome!

thanks for your testimony jen

i hope this place is a blessing to you

(i lived in milwaukee for 7 years.... kenosha was a nice city)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Delighted to have you join our family Jennifer and hopefully you will find comfort, support and understanding, something we all need, from the members of this site. There are others here that can tell a similar story so please know that you're not alone. Often, before healing is possible, one has to hit rock bottom. I have hit this several times in my life but God has always pulled me up, dusted me off and sent me on the right path. He will do the same for you. Praying that you have a blessed day as well. Welcome to CC.

J0Hnnatcc3

May 26, 2017
Hi Jen, Glad you've found your way to CC.

I'm sorry to hear that life seems so overwhelming right now; I will pray for you and your son, because I know God cares greatly for y'all :)

Ezekiel 36:26
And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

He softened my heart too. God bless!

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends, hope you like it here!

Nov 14, 2016
Good Morning everyone,

My name is Jennifer , 35 years old and I live in Kenosha WI. I have a little boy who will be 6 next month. I joined this group because I need support and extra prayer strength. I have gone through a lot since May. Diagnosis of epilepsy ,mental health issues are pretty severe right now as well, anxiety , depression and Obsessive thoughts. I also got fired from my job , had to move in with my ex in-laws due to financial situation and last but not least lost the love of my life due to me not being able to change my thinking patterns and take action. The past three months have really taken a toll on me and I have reached rock bottom.

Instead of doing what I always do, think I can do all this on my own , I decided to let God into my heart . I was raised Catholic since infancy , however about 5 years ago I switched to a non-denominational church in town. With my journey with this church , I still did not accept the love of Jesus in my heart. It wasn't until about a year ago that that messages started to soften my heart and God's Wisdom in my mind. Each day I grow a stronger connection , to God and Jesus but giving up the control is still an issue for me and I struggle.

I hope this forum and chat will help me gain support, clarity and understanding in this hard journey. I also am here to pray for others and hope you guys can pray for me , my child and situation as well. I am listing, seeing and feeling , I just need to be prepared for God's love and grace. I also need to work on prayers of thankfulness when things are good as I tend to only call on God when life isn't. I need to remain grateful and thankful at all times, no matter how much of a struggle it is.

Thank you for your readership and I hope you have a blessed day.

Jennifer.
***(praying)***greetings from Texas***used to vacation in Wisconsin a lot when I lived in Chicago...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I grew up in Michigan but for some reason never visited Wisconsin. Hope to do so to cross that state off my list. 20 states to go.

T

ToniB

Hi Jennifer,
Welcome to the family. My name is Toni and I live in Milwaukee. This is a great group of people here. They have been praying for me. My roommate is getting us put out of our apartment. I know because this group have been praying for me, that I will not be on the street. We are here for you. I am so sorry you are going through all of this, but it will make you stronger. The
storm will not last, but know that God is with you in it.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Jennifer, welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)

May you ever grow in God's grace and blessings!