Jesus discovered in the Dead Sea scrolls

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
I know this may sound flippant, but I'm not surprised in the slightest...

Good article.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Jan 24, 2012
I would wait until sources other than Simcha Jacobovici say something about it (which they aren't). This is the same guy that says they found absolute proof that Jesus and Mary M were married and whatnot.

It sucks that it probably isn't real, but...

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
video from the article:

[video=vimeo;160299643]https://vimeo.com/160299643[/video]

Jan 24, 2012
You know what, maybe I judged too quickly. But he is the same dude whose selling that Mary and Jesus were married. I guess it might not be blasphemous to think so now that I think about it.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
You know what, maybe I judged too quickly. But he is the same dude whose selling that Mary and Jesus were married. I guess it might not be blasphemous to think so now that I think about it.

really?
i don't know anything about him - was just reading the Israeli news this morning and this article caught my eye.
i don't believe Jesus & Mary were married =\

toward the end of the video, he makes some kooky comments about how this fragment might be part of a lost 'gospel' that 'doesn't dwell on the crucifixion' that made me cringe a bit -- even kooks stumble into the truth sometimes though. this bit about Jesus in the Dead Sea scrolls is really interesting. i sure would love to be able to read the full scroll!