~ Jesus Is God ~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 1, 2011
Jesus is the Creator -
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.(John 1:3)

Jesus is the Mighty God -
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.(Isaiah 9:6)

Jesus is the Power of God -
But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.(1 Corinthians 1:24)

Jesus is the Lamb of God -
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.(John 1:29)

Jesus is the Image of God -
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.(2 Corinthians 4:4)

Jesus is God in Flesh -
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. (1 Timothy 3:16)

Scriptures -

Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him.(Deuteronomy 4:35)

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?(10)Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.(John 14:9-10)

I and my Father are one.(John 10:30)

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. (John 8:24)

Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.(John 8:28)

Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our
lives for the brethren.(1 John 3:16)

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. (Isaiah 43:10-11)

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.(Exodus 3:14)

And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.(Zechariah 14:9)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. (John 1:1)

Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen (Romans 9:5)

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.(John 20:28-29)

GOD BLESS AMEN

Dec 19, 2009
Jesus is the Creator -
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.(John 1:3)

Jesus is the Mighty God -
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.(Isaiah 9:6)

Jesus is the Power of God -
But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.(1 Corinthians 1:24)

Jesus is the Lamb of God -
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.(John 1:29)

Jesus is the Image of God -
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.(2 Corinthians 4:4)

Jesus is God in Flesh -
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. (1 Timothy 3:16)

Scriptures -

Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him.(Deuteronomy 4:35)

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?(10)Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.(John 14:9-10)

I and my Father are one.(John 10:30)

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. (John 8:24)

Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.(John 8:28)

Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our
lives for the brethren.(1 John 3:16)

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. (Isaiah 43:10-11)

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.(Exodus 3:14)

And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.(Zechariah 14:9)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. (John 1:1)

Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen (Romans 9:5)

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.(John 20:28-29)

GOD BLESS AMEN
I think the mods should step in here. I discuss this subject but to have this many threads on it is ridiculous. Are there not enough threads already on this subject for opinions to be passed on and debate engaged in withjout starting even more?

Jun 1, 2011
I think the mods should step in here. I discuss this subject but to have this many threads on it is ridiculous. Are there not enough threads already on this subject for opinions to be passed on and debate engaged in withjout starting even more?
should it really matter how many threads are on here or are posted.
relax it is a christian chat it aint like the post are taking away from anything it is all for a purpose.
besides i dont think they have a max of threads we can have.
lets just be joyful and happy and stop the complaning .

"These things I command you, that ye love one another".

GOD BLESS

Dec 19, 2009
should it really matter how many threads are on here or are posted.
relax it is a christian chat it aint like the post are taking away from anything it is all for a purpose.
besides i dont think they have a max of threads we can have.
lets just be joyful and happy and stop the complaning .

"These things I command you, that ye love one another".

GOD BLESS
You may not be aware of this, but in the past when there have been many threads started concerning the same topic they have become lumped together under one thread as mods believed there were too many threads concerning one subject.

Jun 1, 2011
You may not be aware of this, but in the past when there have been many threads started concerning the same topic they have become lumped together under one thread as mods believed there were too many threads concerning one subject.
well you may not be aware that i am basically new to this chat and have no knowledge of what been happening on here.but i also think that there shouldent have been a issue im sure if there was a problem the mods would have understood i am new and explained to me. have you went and said this to anyone else ? or just me? because i believe if there is so many of these threads why are you only making it a issue with me?