Joy in Jesus!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I thought it might be nice to share ones joy in Jesus through scripture and word!
Seems with all that is so difficult in the world, and in our disagreements, if we each share one or more scriptures and witness to the joy that Jesus has brought in ones life, we shall bring more that is agreement and oneness in Jesus.

John 17:20
I do not pray for them alone.
I pray also for those who will believe in me through their word,
21 that all may be one
as you, Father, are in me, and I in you;
I pray that they may be (one) in us.
that the world may believe that you sent me.

This scripture brings me joy to know that Jesus knew we would dissagree, :), the joy also because every prayer Jesus set before God Our Father was always answered. :)
Joy in knowing His love was great for all of us, and for those that have not yet believed. :)
The joy to know we shall all be one in Jesus, and in Him with God Our Father! :)
How wonderous and great it shall be on that day when all here and from all the world, will be as one in Jesus!

In Jesus God bless.
pickles

A

AnandaHya

We should rejoice that we have nothing to fear of the world or people in the world if we but walk in His way and allow the Holy Spirit to guide us. we should all put our trust in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior! :)

Psalm 2
12 Kiss the Son, lest He[c] be angry,
And you perish in the way,
When His wrath is kindled but a little.
Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
13In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory. (Eph 1).

This still bowls me over, Our inheritance, through the death of our beloved Saviour.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
We should rejoice that we have nothing to fear of the world or people in the world if we but walk in His way and allow the Holy Spirit to guide us. we should all put our trust in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior! :)

Psalm 2
12 Kiss the Son, lest He[c] be angry,
And you perish in the way,
When His wrath is kindled but a little.
Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.

Amen Ananda! :)

In Jesus, God bless.
pickles

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
13In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory. (Eph 1).

This still bowls me over, Our inheritance, through the death of our beloved Saviour.
Amen phil, His promise is always with us and in us! :)

God bless.
pickles

A

AnandaHya

you know Pickles I am amazed that God took the time to not only create humanity but to bless us as well. It is hard to imagine a world without sin but I think we should focus on God's original plan for us in the very beginning and try to live in His promise and Word. we have been given dominion over all things that move on land, in the air or in the sea. we are suppose to be caretakers of God's creation and love one another and build each other up. :) I'm glad this thread does that. thanks :)

Genesis 1:27-29
New King James Version (NKJV)
27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
29 And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
you know Pickles I am amazed that God took the time to not only create humanity but to bless us as well. It is hard to imagine a world without sin but I think we should focus on God's original plan for us in the very beginning and try to live in His promise and Word. we have been given dominion over all things that move on land, in the air or in the sea. we are suppose to be caretakers of God's creation and love one another and build each other up. :) I'm glad this thread does that. thanks :)

Genesis 1:27-29
New King James Version (NKJV)
27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
29 And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food.
I know I needed to set aside the clutter and mess.
And see more clearly that which we are called to in Jesus.
It is the joy in the love of Jesus that casts out all fear. :)
Hmmm, I think you posted this somewhere reciently. :)

God bless.
pickles

A

AnandaHya

the reminder is always good :) I'm easily distracted lol.

oooohhh flashy lights..... lol

A

AnandaHya

we just have to keep reminding each other what is really important in life :) God loves us and wants us to live as His beloved children. We need to turn away from sin and the things that distract us from what God wants us to do :)