Judge in Louisville, Ky, USA seals horrifying video of teen prison death from public

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Judge in Louisville, Kentucky--USA seals horrifying video of young teen prison death from public citing "security and safety" risks to the public, and has dismissed state from lawsuit. Family is suing for $27 million. Supervisors are fined $200 for "misconduct."

In keeping with the claims in this forum that God has signaled His wrath at these deaths through signs of earthquakes, the quake in Taiwan coincides with this ruling and my becoming aware of it. A similar 7.1 prophetic quake here signaled a similar tragedy, and God's anger.

teen death.jpg 180207160759-09-taiwan-quake-exlarge-169.jpg

Time to March on Louisville

I just became aware of the death of black teen Gynnya McMillen in a Kentucky detention center, and the judge order to block the video of her death from public view. The deaths of juveniles and adults, especially those charged with misdemeanors, or presumed innocent and awaiting trial, are an outrage and a disgrace to America. These deaths, solitary confinement, and denial of basic human rights and denial of medical care, are not only an "affront to our common humanity," as former President Barack Obama said, they are "crimes against humanity," for which states should now be held fully accountable, not excused as in this case.

Vulnerable juveniles and adults, especially women, first-time offenders, and misdemeanor offenders, should be held in transitionary confinement to prevent institutional shock and the severe medical and emotional neglect that is causing these deaths. And, because Gynnya McMillan is also African-american, her death is further desecration of the rights of minorities in America for which Martin Luther King Jr. died, and calls for a modern day civil-rights march on the courthouse in Louisville, Kentucky.

The Louisville judge said that releasing the video would create "security and safety risks" to the public. Most people would consider facilities reforming teens by killing them to be a risk to the public. The emergency need for reforms in state temporary confinement practices, that clearly amount to "cruel and unusual punishment," a violation of the 8th and 14th amendments, calls for Federal intervention and state accountability to the "fullest extent of the law." The "death-penalty-by-default" mentality of the archaic and obsolete past is no longer acceptable in a civilized society that proclaims "liberty and justice for all." The Kentucky system of justice and confinement needs to receive the "death penalty" for the capital offense of the death of a helpless teenager under their care.

The only way to stop these deaths is to hold states liable for them, including unlimited financial accountability. Two of the supervisors involved in the negligent, and/or intentional homicide of Gynnya McMillion, paid a $200 fine for misconduct. That is not justice. It's beyond outrage. Even $27 million, as in this case, is not enough to compensate a family, community, and nation for a totally unnecessary loss, or to counter the demoralizing and degrading desecration of America's national identity, that these senseless prison deaths are inflicting. Justice reform is now. It's time march on Louisville. It's time to reform state and national justice systems; Or peacefully overthrow them, and replace those who refuse to do so.

Last edited:
F

FenceMan

But... why should other countries suffer for things that go on in the US? Doesn't seem very fair to Taiwan somehow.

What would you say was the cause for the Tohoku earthquake in Japan in 2011? What young person died unjustly then?

I will admit, the date April 11th always stood out to me since my childhood for no apparent reason, so it is interesting that a major earthquake happened that day. But I stop short of claiming that it was anything prophetic simply because that date seemed significant to me...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Why in the world would God pour out His wrath in Taiwan because of a ruling of a judge in Louisville, KY? This seems like a warped sense of justice to me. This claim of yours is ludicrous, per usual, and not to be taken seriously. Why do you continue to assign to God things that He hasn't done? A person who was on the spiritual fence would tend to turn away from God if this person took your reports seriously. I know that I would.

Last edited:
U

Ugly

In the movie 2012 Woody Harrelsons character lived in or around true mountains.
Herald joined in 2012. Has an avatar of him in the mountains and talks like that character. Must be prophetic.
/snicker

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Why does this person have such a fixation with Earthquakes? Taiwan I heard is located in an area where the Earths plates are subject to a lot of movement. Earthquakes there are fairly common.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
But... why should other countries suffer for things that go on in the US? Doesn't seem very fair to Taiwan somehow.

What would you say was the cause for the Tohoku earthquake in Japan in 2011? What young person died unjustly then?

I will admit, the date April 11th always stood out to me since my childhood for no apparent reason, so it is interesting that a major earthquake happened that day. But I stop short of claiming that it was anything prophetic simply because that date seemed significant to me...
The Tohoku 9.0 Mw quake was March 11, 2011, and was the fourth largest quake in the world on record since 1900. That's unusual that a date like that (April 11) would stand out in your memory. It could be significant. I'm not connecting all earthquakes as relating to God's wrath against the abuses of vulnerable people by civil authorities, only ones that have been revealed to me, such as the local one in 2016 that was revealed to me in a dream before it happened, and now the timing of the Taiwan quake concurring with the issue as a confirmation.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
In the movie 2012 Woody Harrelsons character lived in or around true mountains.
Herald joined in 2012. Has an avatar of him in the mountains and talks like that character. Must be prophetic.
/snicker
it took you 19,662 posts to figure that out?
You joined 8 days after the 4th largest quake in the world in Japan in 2011--9.0; that was truly a horrifying quake and tsunami. this is how one news story compared quake magnitudes--

• Magnitude 3.9 = 1 grain of sand
  • Magnitude 4 = 3 grains
  • Magnitude 5 = 95 grains
  • Magnitude 6 = 3,052 grains (a small handful)
  • Magnitude 7 = 97,656 grains
  • Magnitude 8 = 3,125,000 grains (about 18 pounds)
  • Magnitude 9 = 100,000,000 grains (about 572 pounds)
https://www.opb.org/news/series/unprepared/how-powerful-is-a-90-earthquake-c

"He will place me out of reach on a high rock." (Psalm 27:5)

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Why in the world would God pour out His wrath in Taiwan because of a ruling of a judge in Louisville, KY? This seems like a warped sense of justice to me. This claim of yours is ludicrous, per usual, and not to be taken seriously. Why do you continue to assign to God things that He hasn't done? A person who was on the spiritual fence would tend to turn away from God if this person took your reports seriously. I know that I would.
You're not understanding-- the connection to the two quakes and God's wrath on abuses of vulnerable people, and they have been a demoralizing outrage, including in Kentucky from what I hear, and across America, is the timing, similar to how God used quakes to signal both the Cross of Christ and His Resurrection. A 7.1 quake occurred here about the time there were heinous abuses of vulnerable people under civil oversight, and totally at the mercy of others for medical care that was denied. That quake was revealed to me in a prophetic dream shortly before it occurred.

Two other connections are that I was present in the 1964 9.2 quake in Alaska that occurred on "Good Friday," (the day that remembers the crucifixion of Christ) (The Exxon Valdez oil spill also occurred on Good Friday, near the area of the epicenter of the quake). The next year, 1965, there was another 8.7 quake in Alaska that caused a 35 foot tsunami that occurred on Feb. 4th. My birthday is Feb. 4th, and I experienced a vision of Jesus also that year as a child during Christmas. I'm just mentioning it to make a point as the work of the Lord, related to His birth. It's nothing I've done unusual, just being in a place and location that signals something, just like all Christians. I'd rather be in a happy home with nice Christians to be honest, not up all night alone writing about earthquakes. The location of the Taiwan quake and the symbolism may only be remotely related, except for the timing and confirmation of the issue, and the increasing revelations of the power of God as signs to prepare the world for His return and judgment day.

But, those are my "kids" too-- defending young people who are mistreated. They are certainly the Lord's kids. And those who have caused their deaths and institutional abuses, and the old ways of the past are coming to an end.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
The concern/outrage over the death of a teen in prison is understandable...

The rest of your post needs to be dumped into the conspiracy forum. IMHO, of course.

from a news story....

An autopsy determined that Gynnya died in her sleep from a rare heart condition known as sudden cardiac arrhythmia,
However, a prominent cardiologist hired by the defense looked at the evidence and concluded that if Windham had “inspected the cell and looked directly at Gynnya, he would have realized that she had lost consciousness or that she was losing it. A prompt resuscitative intervention and an emergency call would have in all likelihood saved the girl’s life.”
This hardly sounds like "murder".... very likely negligence.

Last edited:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You're not understanding-- the connection to the two quakes and God's wrath on abuses of vulnerable people, and they have been a demoralizing outrage, including in Kentucky from what I hear, and across America, is the timing, similar to how God used quakes to signal both the Cross of Christ and His Resurrection. A 7.1 quake occurred here about the time there were heinous abuses of vulnerable people under civil oversight, and totally at the mercy of others for medical care that was denied. That quake was revealed to me in a prophetic dream shortly before it occurred.

Two other connections are that I was present in the 1964 9.2 quake in Alaska that occurred on "Good Friday," (the day that remembers the crucifixion of Christ) (The Exxon Valdez oil spill also occurred on Good Friday, near the area of the epicenter of the quake). The next year, 1965, there was another 8.7 quake in Alaska that caused a 35 foot tsunami that occurred on Feb. 4th. My birthday is Feb. 4th, and I experienced a vision of Jesus also that year as a child during Christmas. I'm just mentioning it to make a point as the work of the Lord, related to His birth. It's nothing I've done unusual, just being in a place and location that signals something, just like all Christians. I'd rather be in a happy home with nice Christians to be honest, not up all night alone writing about earthquakes. The location of the Taiwan quake and the symbolism may only be remotely related, except for the timing and confirmation of the issue, and the increasing revelations of the power of God as signs to prepare the world for His return and judgment day.

But, those are my "kids" too-- defending young people who are mistreated. They are certainly the Lord's kids. And those who have caused their deaths and institutional abuses, and the old ways of the past are coming to an end.
I'm sure that there were more newsworthy stories on the dates of the earthquakes. than a few minor civil liberty issues. I don't get the connection. In fact, there isn't any. I don't doubt that God talks to you, perhaps He will finally tell you something significant one day related to prophecy. The way you relate earthquakes to insignificant events 1000's of miles away is not credible.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The location of the Taiwan quake and the symbolism may only be remotely related, except for the timing and confirmation of the issue, and the increasing revelations of the power of God as signs to prepare the world for His return and judgment day.
They are not even remotely related. Girl gets abused in Kentucky so God kills a bunch of people in Taiwan as a warning? Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I don't see how anyone is ever going to take your 'prophetic' warnings seriously the way you just haphazardly connect the dots.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
Or...you need to get under some sound biblical teaching. Everything to you is some kind of sign, new divine revelation or judgment that the end is near.

You need to read your Bible and get some help with doctrine, it is very sad and troubling to witness your diatribes.

Have you read the Bible through? Do you attend a Bible believing church, have a pastor, believe in contextual interpretation, sound doctrine, know what the Gospel is, why Christ came, understand your sin nature, who God is, His attributes?

Bottom line? You're not Biblically sound which is why you incessantly make these types of threads.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Besides the two incidences on Good Fridays are not noteworthy: Good Friday is a Roman Catholic myth. Christ was crucified on a Wednesday according to scripture. :cool:

Last edited:

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
The concern/outrage over the death of a teen in prison is understandable...

The rest of your post needs to be dumped into the conspiracy forum. IMHO, of course.

from a news story....

This hardly sounds like "murder".... very likely negligence.
I think you're missing the whole point of the need for changes in the way young people, low-offenders, first-time offenders, vulnerable people, impaired people and people with disabilities are taken into custody. There is no reason whatsoever why people who are arrested on misdemeanor charges should die from "institutional shock," and a lack of medical care that clearly amounts to negligent homicide. This is clearly a basic human-rights violation, that amounts to "cruel and unusual punishment" which is a violation of the 8th and 14th amendments, and in this case the death of an innocent teen:

"Negligent homicide is a much lower intent crime and is used as a charge when one person causes the death of another through criminal negligence. The charge does not involve premeditation, but focuses on what the defendant should have known and the risks associated with what he did know." (https://criminal-law.freeadvice.com)

From WDRB.com: (Feb. 2nd, 2018; Jason Riley):

"The video allegedly shows staffers eating Gynnya’s food, leaving her lying in the same position for 10 hours without doing a close examination and failing to immediately provide CPR when they learned she was not breathing.

The lawsuit accuses Lincoln Village employees of using “martial arts restraint techniques” on Gynnya prior to putting her into an isolation cell, “unmonitored and without medical care, for hours leading to her death from a cardiac event,” according to the new documents.
In the minutes before she died, McMillen coughed a few times and seized in an "uncontrolled manner," while a guard watched, according to the federal lawsuit.
Former supervisor Reginald Windham, according to the lawsuit, said he checked on Gynnya "to make sure she had not thrown up and was choking or something like that." He looked through her cell door at 11:39 p.m. for 18 seconds, watching "her last gasps and dying breaths and final uncontrollable movements and seizure," the suit claims."

I don't think the autopsy is conclusive proof as to how she died, just like in the Sandra Bland case, considering the behavior of the supervisors, who ate her food and watched her choke to death. That in itself meets the above definition of "negligent homicide." Who performed the autopsy? A prison physician? An independent examiner? Federal? State? City? They have total control over food intake and could easily have given her something to induce cardiac arrest.

You can't take people who have grown up in the New Millenium and put them in a 1600's-type solitary confinement. That in itself amounts to "cruel and unusual Punishment," which can cause permanent emotional and psychological impairments including PTSD. This is proven by sociological and psychological studies. So now there is empirical proof of liability for inflicting such harm, that would leave the institution financially liable and liable for many years of counseling and recovery, if not a lifetime. Institutionalization is also a verifiable condition that can permanently psychologically harm individuals who are non-violent offenders, which also carries with it full liability for the perpetrators of abuses of civil authority.

Institutions are there to protect society. Not put vulnerable non-violent and low-offenders to death through criminal negligence. These people need to be put in a transition-area where there is 24-hour medical supervision, that is a cross-over from normal life to a confinement environment to evaluate people for medical issues and psychological issues, as well as dangerous detox issues, to prevent the kind of "institutional shock" that killed Sandra Bland. It's not just women and teens. Healthy athletes have become victims of "institutional shock," after short periods of time.

This is why a "shake-down," literally, is coming to modern reform systems.
They amount to prisoner-of-war camps;
When non-violent, vulnerable people die, it amounts to crimes against humanity.
This is not the 17th century; It's the 21st century.
One solution would be for Federal troops to take control of prisons, and be rotated weekly or monthly. That would provide independent and objective oversight and break the cycle of closed, controlled insider oversight, until permanent reforms can be implemented.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Besides the two incidences on Good Fridays are not noteworthy: Good Friday is a Roman Catholic myth. Christ was crucified on a Wednesday according to scripture. :cool:
The second largest quake in modern history on a Good Friday is not noteworthy? Regardless of the day, it is an internationally recognized remembrance, and therefore is significant in history.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Or...you need to get under some sound biblical teaching. Everything to you is some kind of sign, new divine revelation or judgment that the end is near.

You need to read your Bible and get some help with doctrine, it is very sad and troubling to witness your diatribes.

Have you read the Bible through? Do you attend a Bible believing church, have a pastor, believe in contextual interpretation, sound doctrine, know what the Gospel is, why Christ came, understand your sin nature, who God is, His attributes?

Bottom line? You're not Biblically sound which is why you incessantly make these types of threads.
Respectfully, you are mistaken. It is because I know the Bible and was personally called by Christ to "prepare the way of the Lord," that I have the authority to write these things. It's not just me, it's every Christians calling. I just happen to have an unusual and verifiable witness regarding earthquakes.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
They are not even remotely related. Girl gets abused in Kentucky so God kills a bunch of people in Taiwan as a warning? Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I don't see how anyone is ever going to take your 'prophetic' warnings seriously the way you just haphazardly connect the dots.
Let's let God decide who is "haphazardly" connecting the dots, and whose prophetic word is valid. The connection is not the deaths of the people in Taiwan, unless the toppling of the building can be seen as a sign of what God is going to do to institutions that do not reform-- a literal shake-down. The connection is to the 7.1 quake here that was a divine response and prophetically revealed, to the prison deaths here of native peoples, a young lady denied medical de-tox, and a disabled man from California who was slowly tortured to death on camera, and the outrage of the community and law-makers. Some of these people died pleading for medical help. The Taiwan quake occurred about the same time as the court ruling on a similar tragedy denying public access to the video based on erroneous and non-substantiated, and indefensible reasons, and my
becoming aware of it. I believe the timing of the Taiwan quake that coincided with the Kentucky ruling, and my proximity to the 2016 prophetically revealed quake, also expressed the wrath of God towards dismissing the state from accountability, and the supervisors being fined $200 for what some might consider "negligent homicide."

"God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. So we will not fear, even if earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea. Let the oceans roar and foam. Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge." (Psalm 46:1-3).

"Therefore, let all the godly confess their rebellion to you while there is time, that they may not drown in the floodwaters of judgment." (Psalm32:6).

"For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time. And for this purpose I was appointed a herald...." (1 Timothy 5-7).

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
The connection is to the 7.1 quake here that was a divine response and prophetically revealed,
All-righty then.... I'm moving on.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The second largest quake in modern history on a Good Friday is not noteworthy? Regardless of the day, it is an internationally recognized remembrance, and therefore is significant in history.
I think that Good Friday earthquake was very noteworthy.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I think that Good Friday earthquake was very noteworthy.
The point I'm trying to make is that it is no coincidence that the quake happened on a "Good Friday," since there was an earthquake in the Bible on the day when Jesus died at the hands of the corrupt religious leaders by Roman execution known as crucifixion, which was the inhuman form of capital punishment, that was ended by Roman Emperor Constantine (reigned 306-337) or the "Cross" to us as Christians since it was made of wooden crossed-beams.

"At that moment the curtain in the sanctuary of the Temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. The earth shook, rocks split apart, and tombs opened...""The Roman officer and the other soldiers at the crucifixion were terrified by the earthquake and all that had happened. They said, “This man truly was the Son of God!”" (Matthew 51&52; 54; NLT)

New geological evidence of this earthquake:
(sources: Discovery News; International Geology Review; thegospelcoalition.org, May 28th, 2012; Joe Carter).
"The Story: According to Discovery News, a new report in the International Geology Review claims that, based on earthquake activity at the Dead Sea near Jerusalem, Jesus was most likely crucified on Friday, April 3, in the year 33.
The Background: Matthew 27 says that at the moment Jesus died on the cross “the earth shook, and the rocks were split.” Based on that evidence, a team of geologist believe they are able to narrow down the date of an earthquake in the first century.

Annual layers of deposition in the sediments near the Red Sea reveal that at least two major earthquakes affected the core: a widespread earthquake in 31 B.C. and a seismic event that happened sometime between the years 26 and 36. “The day and date of the crucifixion (Good Friday) are known with a fair degree of precision,” said geologist Jefferson Williams of Supersonic Geophysical. But the year has been in question.When data about the Jewish calendar and astronomical calculations are factored in, a handful of possible dates result, with Friday, April 3, 33, being the best match, according to the researchers." (thegospelcoalition.org)

Earthquakes are very common in the Bible as signs of God's power in relation to Bible events.
Jesus said,
“The Lord’s Spirit has come to me, because he has chosen me to tell the good news to the poor. The Lord has sent me to announce freedom for prisoners, to give sight to the blind, to free everyone who suffers" (Luke 4:18; biblegateway.com; CEV).

​Connection of several earthquakes to world events

The deaths of the trapped people in the collapsed building in Taiwan are also symbolic of the death of teen Gynnya McMillen and the injustice of the ruling(s) in Kentucky that have excused the state from liability and accountability, and sealed the video of her death from public. I believe that the quake expresses God's wrath for those unjustly imprisoned, since it occurred on February 6th, 2018, 4 days after the ruling on February 2nd, 2018.
My own connection to this quake was being present in the 9.2 Good Friday quake in 1964, my own birthday occurring February 4th, (2 days after the Kentucky ruling, and 2 days before the Taiwan quake) and also being made aware of it in concurrence.

Also, a similar 7.1 quake
January 24th, 2016 that also signaled God's wrath at prison deaths, shortly after the one in New Zealand at Christchurch, confirmed 2 years later--almost to the day-- by a 7.9 off-shore quake. The 2016 7.1 quake at the volcano, revealed prophetically and clearly in a dream that it would occur near a volcano, (which it did) and announced by myself shortly before it happened as a warning from God of end-times, and that announcing spiritual freedom also herald's the return of Christ, and eternal freedom from all earthly tombs, spiritual and physical, as He did in person some 2,000 years ago at Nazareth in the Jewish Synagogue.

I believe the February 4th 1965 8.7 quake, one-year after the 9.2 1964 quake, also confirmed the credibility of this earthquake witness, since the 1965 8.7 quake occurred on my birthday, February 4th, and I believe also concurred with the childhood public vision of Jesus during Christmas of 1965 (to the best of my recollection). This is only to draw attention to the credibility of the witness of earthquakes representing God's power and revelations, since I'm being accused of not having credibility.

I believe the record speaks for itself and is credible even by the most basic math, scriptures and dates of occurrence.
The Lord certainly has credibility--and so do earthquakes.
Take it up with Him.

Last edited: