Just Sharing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

venti2015

FROM THE DIARY OF A WARRIOR BRIDE FOR CHRIST
Orlando, FL @ Sunday, Feb. 14, 2016

SAY NO VALENTINE'S DAY!
Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Today is NOT Valentine's Day for me foreeeevvver! I've been so exhausted and decided to stay in bed and just rest today. But the Holy Spirit began to speak to me and say "Today is not about me." The scripture my people perish for lack of knowledge came to my mind (Hosea 4:6). I rolled over and reached for my phone, only to see brother Sonny Hosanna fb post on my page... As you are a child of God, live by the Bible (God's word). What is Valentine day and Why to celebrate Valentine day???!!!… Don't live like everyone else in the world.... This was confirmation for my trumpet blast...SAY NO TO VALENTINE'S DAY. Thank you brother Sonny Hosanna for your obedience to the Holy Spirit of God. May you continue to speak nobody's business but our Lord's business. Be eternally blessed in Jesus Name.
Last year I did just that, lived like everyone else in the world lived then and living today...celebrating Valentines Day and shooting arrows of Cupid (or should I say casting love spells). I did what the Catholics were famous for: Whitewashing Christianity! Today, I'm not engaging in idolatry...No sirreeee. Today, belongs to my Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the lover of my soul, my Husband man.
Abba Father please forgive me for my error and misleading others into thinking this was an ok day and whitewashed it by saying to remember You too. Everyday belongs to You and You are a Jealous God who will not share His Day with no devil. Lord have mercy and wash me, wash away my sin and transgressions for celebrating this pagan day and its evil works, wash me in the precious Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ. I cancel every demonic assignment, contracts and covenants, rites and rituals that were entered into or performed knowingly or unknowingly. I cancel them in the Blood of Jesus and destroy them by Holy Ghost Fire in the Name of Jesus. Every generational curse that originated by my actions are canceled in the Blood of Jesus and destroyed by the Holy Ghost Fire of God in Jesus Name. Lord send Your Holy Ghost Fire to destroy its evil works, links, covenants, counsels, allegiances and alliances, its roots, trees, leaves, branches and fruits in Jesus Name. Thank You Jesus! Thank You Lord for the assurance of Your Holy Word according to 1st John 1:9 that if we confess our sins You are Faithful and Just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. Thank you for Your forgiveness in Jesus Name. Today I am set free from the demon Valentinus! Hellelujah!
So here's the knowledge to set us free...if you want to be free or not. Today is a day every devil worshipper is laughing at us Christians...no kidding!
1. It is Pagan. Romans From Feb. 13 to 15, celebrated the feast of Lupercalia “festival of sexual license”. In Roman mythology, Lupercus is a god of shepherd, god of fertility and husbandry, protector of herds and crops, and a mighty hunter—especially of wolves; sometimes identified with the Roman god Faunus. The Romans believed that Lupercus would protect Rome from roving bands of wolves, which devoured livestock and people. The men sacrificed a goat and a dog, then whipped women with the hides of the animals they had just slain. At this time many of the youths and of the magistrates ran up and down through the city naked, for sport and laughter striking those they meet with shaggy thongs. And many women of rank used to purposely get in their way, and children at school too used to present their hands to be struck, believing that the pregnant will thus be helped in delivery, and the barren to pregnancy.
Involved a Matchmaking lottery, a satanic action connected with this festival. The names of all girls who had reached marriageable age would be written on small rolls of paper and placed in a dish on a table. Then the young men who wished to get married or to have fun (coupled up for the duration of the festival — or longer) would be called, and each of them would pick a piece of paper. He would put himself at the service of the girl whose name he had drawn for one year, so that they could find out about one another. Then they would get married, or they would repeat the same process again on the day of the festival in the following year.
Even the Muslims know it...The Muslim FB page Reads...We Are Muslims! Absolute 'NO' to Saint Valentines Day!! Conclusion: Celebrating Saint Valentines day involves two Haraam (strictly prohibited) things; each of which involves many things to rob us of our identity and enough to drown us in the darkness of misguidance. 1] Imitation of Disbelievers and following them in falsehood. 2] Becoming part of Fahisha (illegal sexual conduct) custom and promoting it. Dear Brothers and Sisters, say NO to this jaahili (waywardness of days of ignorance), evil, Pagan, and Christian celebration of Saint Valentines Day. We are Muslim and we do not bear witness to falsehood or evil, let alone the thought of being part of it.
And the witches know it too...The witches page Reads...So, the next time you ask someone to be your Valentine, try not to forget that you are engaging in a millennia old fertility rite and, what is more, dabbling in a little magic to boot.
2. It is Idolatry. St. Valentine of Rome Berio Ochoa, a Dominican, a man, a Catholic saint. You can find Valentine’s skull in Rome. The flower-adorned skull of St. Valentine is on display in the Basilica of Santa Maria in Cosmedin, Rome. St. Valentine is the Patron Saint of affianced couples, bee keepers, engaged couples, epilepsy, fainting, greetings, happy marriages, love, lovers, plague, travellers, and young people. Our children are dedicated to him. He is represented in pictures with birds and roses. His demonic feast day is celebrated on February 14. People pray to him.
Don't believe... READ for yourself and let the Holy Spirit open your eyes and ears to His Truth...or not!. You decide. Shalom
St. Valentine - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online
http://www.history.com/…/6-surprising-facts-about-st-valent…
http://www.history.com/…/valentin…/history-of-valentines-day
http://www.npr.org/…/133…/the-dark-origins-of-valentines-day

U

Ultimatum77

FROM THE DIARY OF A WARRIOR BRIDE FOR CHRIST
Orlando, FL @ Sunday, Feb. 14, 2016

SAY NO VALENTINE'S DAY!
Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Today is NOT Valentine's Day for me foreeeevvver! I've been so exhausted and decided to stay in bed and just rest today. But the Holy Spirit began to speak to me and say "Today is not about me." The scripture my people perish for lack of knowledge came to my mind (Hosea 4:6). I rolled over and reached for my phone, only to see brother Sonny Hosanna fb post on my page... As you are a child of God, live by the Bible (God's word). What is Valentine day and Why to celebrate Valentine day???!!!… Don't live like everyone else in the world.... This was confirmation for my trumpet blast...SAY NO TO VALENTINE'S DAY. Thank you brother Sonny Hosanna for your obedience to the Holy Spirit of God. May you continue to speak nobody's business but our Lord's business. Be eternally blessed in Jesus Name.
Last year I did just that, lived like everyone else in the world lived then and living today...celebrating Valentines Day and shooting arrows of Cupid (or should I say casting love spells). I did what the Catholics were famous for: Whitewashing Christianity! Today, I'm not engaging in idolatry...No sirreeee. Today, belongs to my Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the lover of my soul, my Husband man.
Abba Father please forgive me for my error and misleading others into thinking this was an ok day and whitewashed it by saying to remember You too. Everyday belongs to You and You are a Jealous God who will not share His Day with no devil. Lord have mercy and wash me, wash away my sin and transgressions for celebrating this pagan day and its evil works, wash me in the precious Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ. I cancel every demonic assignment, contracts and covenants, rites and rituals that were entered into or performed knowingly or unknowingly. I cancel them in the Blood of Jesus and destroy them by Holy Ghost Fire in the Name of Jesus. Every generational curse that originated by my actions are canceled in the Blood of Jesus and destroyed by the Holy Ghost Fire of God in Jesus Name. Lord send Your Holy Ghost Fire to destroy its evil works, links, covenants, counsels, allegiances and alliances, its roots, trees, leaves, branches and fruits in Jesus Name. Thank You Jesus! Thank You Lord for the assurance of Your Holy Word according to 1st John 1:9 that if we confess our sins You are Faithful and Just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. Thank you for Your forgiveness in Jesus Name. Today I am set free from the demon Valentinus! Hellelujah!
So here's the knowledge to set us free...if you want to be free or not. Today is a day every devil worshipper is laughing at us Christians...no kidding!
1. It is Pagan. Romans From Feb. 13 to 15, celebrated the feast of Lupercalia “festival of sexual license”. In Roman mythology, Lupercus is a god of shepherd, god of fertility and husbandry, protector of herds and crops, and a mighty hunter—especially of wolves; sometimes identified with the Roman god Faunus. The Romans believed that Lupercus would protect Rome from roving bands of wolves, which devoured livestock and people. The men sacrificed a goat and a dog, then whipped women with the hides of the animals they had just slain. At this time many of the youths and of the magistrates ran up and down through the city naked, for sport and laughter striking those they meet with shaggy thongs. And many women of rank used to purposely get in their way, and children at school too used to present their hands to be struck, believing that the pregnant will thus be helped in delivery, and the barren to pregnancy.
Involved a Matchmaking lottery, a satanic action connected with this festival. The names of all girls who had reached marriageable age would be written on small rolls of paper and placed in a dish on a table. Then the young men who wished to get married or to have fun (coupled up for the duration of the festival — or longer) would be called, and each of them would pick a piece of paper. He would put himself at the service of the girl whose name he had drawn for one year, so that they could find out about one another. Then they would get married, or they would repeat the same process again on the day of the festival in the following year.
Even the Muslims know it...The Muslim FB page Reads...We Are Muslims! Absolute 'NO' to Saint Valentines Day!! Conclusion: Celebrating Saint Valentines day involves two Haraam (strictly prohibited) things; each of which involves many things to rob us of our identity and enough to drown us in the darkness of misguidance. 1] Imitation of Disbelievers and following them in falsehood. 2] Becoming part of Fahisha (illegal sexual conduct) custom and promoting it. Dear Brothers and Sisters, say NO to this jaahili (waywardness of days of ignorance), evil, Pagan, and Christian celebration of Saint Valentines Day. We are Muslim and we do not bear witness to falsehood or evil, let alone the thought of being part of it.
And the witches know it too...The witches page Reads...So, the next time you ask someone to be your Valentine, try not to forget that you are engaging in a millennia old fertility rite and, what is more, dabbling in a little magic to boot.
2. It is Idolatry. St. Valentine of Rome Berio Ochoa, a Dominican, a man, a Catholic saint. You can find Valentine’s skull in Rome. The flower-adorned skull of St. Valentine is on display in the Basilica of Santa Maria in Cosmedin, Rome. St. Valentine is the Patron Saint of affianced couples, bee keepers, engaged couples, epilepsy, fainting, greetings, happy marriages, love, lovers, plague, travellers, and young people. Our children are dedicated to him. He is represented in pictures with birds and roses. His demonic feast day is celebrated on February 14. People pray to him.
Don't believe... READ for yourself and let the Holy Spirit open your eyes and ears to His Truth...or not!. You decide. Shalom
St. Valentine - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online
http://www.history.com/…/6-surprising-facts-about-st-valent…
http://www.history.com/…/valentin…/history-of-valentines-day
http://www.npr.org/…/133…/the-dark-origins-of-valentines-day
Thank you sister for sharing this, I have stopped celebrating most "holidays" except Thanksgiving for 3 years now. Once I found out about the true origins of many of the "holidays" we Christians celebrate and the rituals we practice in celebration without questioning anything. Valentines day is also a literal day of human sacrifice for those in the dark world....I highly recommend reading these websites to learn more about how people have been duped into believing and practicing ungodly things unaware.....I am not judging anyone but the roots of many holidays need to be examined and the Christian should decide for themself whether to continue practicing these things or not....

Occult & Illuminati holiday traditions

Occult Holidays And Sabbats

God Bless.

V

venti2015

thank you brother :) God bless you too

U

Ugly

Then i hope you never planning on wearing a wedding ring. That's pagan.
Hope you skip most wedding traditions, as many of those are rooted in paganism. Such as bridal bouquets, tossing the bouquet, throwing rice, wedding cakes, bridal veils, and more, all are proven or rumored to have pagan roots.
I hope you don't refer to days of the weeks as Monday, Tuesday, etc... named after pagan gods.
Oh, and same goes for the months also.

Problem i've faced with Every Single holiday basher, when you present the pagan roots of other areas of their life, they dismiss it or ignore it. Yet expect everyone to heed their claims. They only have interest in pointing out the pagan roots of certain things. But other things they refuse to see them. So far, when pointing these things out to a holiday basher, i can't think of one person who has acknowledged my argument. Because if they do, then they realize how drastically they would have to change their life and how difficult it would be to function in society if you can't use the day or the week or the month. Or they are unwilling to give up their weddings, and wedding rings.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Whatever happened to the freedom we have in Christ?

Romans 14:1-9 KJVS
[1] Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations. [2] For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. [3] Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him. [4] Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. [5] One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike . Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. [6] He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it . He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks. [7] For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. [8] For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. [9] For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

Actually all of Romans 14

S

skylove7

Thank you for the reminder Crossnote :)
I'm gonna read that....
But you know what I was thinking, how for so many years Christians have been persecuted....
It makes me cry, and I cannot understand how here in America we have the freedom that people have sadly died for, and many people don't want it.
Sigh...Crossnote
If only people asked to feel the Lord
That Holy Spirit would touch their lives and they would never doubt again
Amen ;)

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Thank you for the reminder Crossnote :)
I'm gonna read that....
But you know what I was thinking, how for so many years Christians have been persecuted....
It makes me cry, and I cannot understand how here in America we have the freedom that people have sadly died for, and many people don't want it.
Sigh...Crossnote
If only people asked to feel the Lord
That Holy Spirit would touch their lives and they would never doubt again
Amen ;)
I'm not too sure some would want to 'feel' the Lord without first believing the Lord:p

U

Ultimatum77

Once again, I am not condemning anyone or judging others. I am speaking the truth that I believe. Whether other people want to follow it or not is not my place to decide. I just present facts to the best of my ability. It is your decision and your life. This defensiveness is unnecessary. If I was being belligerent and condemning people then I could understand. But I have not forced my opinion down anyone's throat so to speak....so please calm down..... I'm guessing you did not read my post on the issue of the occult signs on money....we are to be in the world but not OF the world. Obviously no we cannot rename the days of t he week (yes I know they are named after pagan gods), but holiday traditions such as the Chrismas tree and wreath, kissing under mistletoe etc... are steeped in pagan rituals, if we are to honor God we should abstain from practicing rituals that were originally dedicated to foreign gods. I know this is hard to hear but if you research and find out all the things you have been told to believe by society is a LIE. The problem is no one questions hey why do we call it Easter and have bunnys (mammals laying eggs) and easter eggs which is biologically impossible btw...... did you know Easter is named after the pagan god Ishtar goddess of fertility....the RC church as the sister said has assimilated pagan practices into "modern" christianity.....most christians are blind to this and when confronted with facts choose to deny it or excuse it....for me I have quit these holidays after researching about them and guess what it has not affected my relationship with Christ one bit. another example is Santa Clause they call him Old St. Nick, did you know that Old Nick - is a term for satan himself? Never mind santa being an anagram for satan! As for the days of the week, we can not go into a work place and say oh hey today is the 2nd day of the week, we have to live in this world, If I am a holiday basher so be it, I wear it proudly because outside of Thanksgiving the other holidays are full of occultic garbage that I want no part of... you can decide for yourself, i won't judge you at all, but for myself I'm sticking to what I've found.... As for rings, I know they are also pagan in roots, I do not use them as I'm not married no use whatever they call "purity" rings..after all purity starts in the heart not a dumb ring..... Hollywood is so named because the druids use to use wood from the holly to do their enchantments/mesmerizing.....next time you watch one know that the elite are trying to mesmerize you and plant messages within you.... As I always say if you do not believe me look it up...there is plenty of material on the web about this stuff....

Last edited:

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Ehh.... I don't really do holidays. They are all just a marketing racket.