Kate Steinle’s accused killer found not guilty of murder, to be deported

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FenceMan

I don't know all the details of the actual incident, but I agree. You try to defend yourself or a loved one and end up killing the attacker, and very possibly you'll be charged with murder... This man wasn't even allowed to have weapons, was here illegally, and shot and killed a girl who was just walking with family down the road. Whether an accident or intentional, some kind of murder charge is due.

There was no justice in this case.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
They didn't even find him guilty of involuntary manslaughter. That tells me that this jury found him not guilty just to spite trump because everyone knows that the family came out during trump's campaign to support his cause against illegal immigration and trump has been mentioning this case because it is a perfect example of why something has to be done to prevent these criminals from entering the country.

That guy was deported 5 times before he murdered that girl. He claims that the gun went off by itself. The chances of that actually happening are extremely slim. Even if that was true, it would be involuntary manslaughter.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
This case was not about justice, but liberal, left wing politics at it's worst! :mad:

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
Hopefully the Feds try him.
Double-jeopardy should not apply since, as an
illegal alien, he has no constitutional rights.
This lowlife needs to be put down.

Feb 7, 2015
You Democrats should be proud of that.

Feb 7, 2015
Hopefully the Feds try him.
Double-jeopardy should not apply since, as an
illegal alien, he has no constitutional rights.

This lowlife needs to be put down.
Are you kidding???? They seem to have more rights than we do.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I'm at a loss for words over this verdict, other than disgraceful and despicable! :mad:
Disgusting also comes to mind. Disheartening. Disturbing. Disagreeable. Disappointing. Disastrous. Disconcerting... I hope it gets disputed.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Were it not for Gods word saying that vengeance belongs to Him I would favor letting him out and the vigilantes exercising a little common sense retribution.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Feb 7, 2015
Were it not for Gods word saying that vengeance belongs to Him I would favor letting him out and the vigilantes exercising a little common sense retribution.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
I have to admit I will never openly speak of all the things I imagine doing to certain people with a sharp (or dull) knife, garden clippers, and a pair of pliers.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Since the failure of San Francisco to obey federal immigration law directly lead to the death of their daughter, the family of the murdered girl has an excellent chance of winning a civil suit against the city of San Francisco.

K

kaylagrl

Since the failure of San Francisco to obey federal immigration law directly lead to the death of their daughter, the family of the murdered girl has an excellent chance of winning a civil suit against the city of San Francisco.

​Small comfort...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The story said: San Francisco is a sanctuary city, with local law enforcement officials barred from cooperating with federal immigration authorities. Reminds of the Iraqi immigrant who so brutally raped a ten year old boy in an Austrian swimming pool cubicle that the boy had to be hospitalized for his injuries. The man claimed it was a sexual emergency because he had not had sex in four months. Wasn't he let off too?

REDEEMABLE

Sep 5, 2017
I would like for the family of the Kate to file suit in civil court, on the grounds of negligence, by the officials that did not turn the illegal over to ICE before she was killed. I will pray for a benefactor to supply them with the needed funds to take this all the way to the supreme court.This will only end when public officials are held accountable for the crimes committed by illegals, after having been released in violation of Federal law.

REDEEMABLE

Sep 5, 2017
We along with Kates family, as Christians, must forgive this person in our hearts, for the one reason that any hate is a ball and chain tied to you, which makes you impure in GODS eyes. I am positive that GOD will carry out any retribution HE feels is earned.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Mom Whose Son Was Killed by Illegal Immigrant on Steinle Verdict: Build Wall, Defund Sanctuary Cities Now

Laura Wilkerson, whose son was murdered by an illegal immigrant in 2010, expressed outrage over the acquittal of the illegal immigrant who fired the gun that killed Kate Steinle in 2015 in San Francisco.

Wilkerson said she was "sickened" by the verdict, calling it a "mockery of the justice system."

The man who murdered Josh Wilkerson, Hermilo Moralez, was found guilty in 2013 in Texas and sentenced to life in prison.

Wilkerson said the jury should have heard the evidence that Jose Ines Garcia Zarate had been deported five times before Steinle's death and committed seven previous felonies.

Zarate admitted that he picked up a previously-stolen gun, but maintained that the shooting was accidental.

Wilkerson said Steinle would be alive if San Francisco authorities honored the ICE detainer and kept Zarate in custody instead of letting him go.

Federal officials have said Zarate will now be deported, but Wilkerson questioned how effective that will be.

"He'll be right back. It's ridiculous. It doesn't seem to be too hard for him to do it five times," she said.

Wilkerson said she wants to see the border wall built immediately and funding for sanctuary cities cut off today.

"How many more American citizens have to die? There will be some today whether you hear about them or not. It's absurd and my heart is just broken," she said.

Mom Whose Son Was Killed by Illegal Immigrant on Steinle Verdict: Build Wall, Defund Sanctuary Cities Now | Fox News Insider

Dec 12, 2013
Feb 28, 2016
we don't agree with random, out-side-killing, as in an eye for an eye, but in the OT, the
'family' was to take charge of the punishment, and God was very precise on this point'...

why are our countries 'prisons' chocked-full of 'rapists-killers-obscene-abusers-etc., yet,
we, the 'tax-payers',
are paying for them to have a 'life of leisure' compared to our homeless vets and former
tax-payers, who were 'out-sourced' - they get (free med-bed-tv-recreation-laundry-food-,
and much, much more, than you would ever believe, because we have a very good friend
who works as a prison guard'.
it's incredible, no wonder they keep re-offending in order to get back to their 'safe-provided-haven'...

Last edited: