Keeping Racism Alive

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 18, 2017
[Black Lives Matter Activist Tries to Make Scalise Shooting About Race by Remington Strelivo | American Action News] “It took less than a day for a top Black Lives Matter activist, Shaun King, to make the shooting in Alexandria, Va., about race—complaining that the media is going too easy on the shooter, and claiming that white men should be “banned” to reduce mass shootings.

The shooting—which was carried out by a white Bernie Sanders supporter, and targeted Republican congressmen, injuring Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana—had nothing to do with race.

But according to King and Black Lives Matter, that’s exactly the problem...” Full text: Black Lives Matter Activist Tries to Make Scalise Shooting About Race Ac 17:26

Related:

Political Terrorism

PsyOp: Civil War in America

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2015
They are a very sick group of people.

Dec 17, 2013
There are many supposed anti racist groups that are in fact racist.

I don't remember the specifics but years ago some politician somewhere was a racist I guess so a bunch of different anti racist groups were going to do like a march type of thing.

Well I guess that the politition must of payed most of them off because only the Native Americans showed up in opposition of the person.

Something like 2 of the other groups showed up but they changed sides and we're in opposition of the Natives.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Just a couple days ago I saw an article in which BLM shut down an LGBT event because apparently there weren't enough people of color represented.
It's insanity

I

Infusion

The government just ordered our beloved Texas governor to make all his police officers spend days to take a 'black lives matter' sensitivity training. Governor Abbot said... "Na... but I am glad you reminded me, I am buying all the officers bullet proof vests. And he bought every cop in Texas a bullet proof vest. He then instructed each police force to not be sensitive to them at all but watch them closely and arrest as many as you can.

I

Infusion

Just a couple days ago I saw an article in which BLM shut down an LGBT event because apparently there weren't enough people of color represented.
It's insanity
I see your girlfriend or spouse is black and you are white and against black lives matter. Its really good to see people that use their brains as a ray of hope when stupidity runs so rampant.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I see your girlfriend or spouse is black and you are white and against black lives matter. Its really good to see people that use their brains as a ray of hope when stupidity runs so rampant.
That woman is his spouse.

I

Infusion

Message to black people. When whites hold signs that say White lives matter, they are not saying your lives dont matter, or all lives dont matter. What they are saying is more whites are shot by police, and more whites are killed by blacks than any other race to race violence. So they are right, you should not think you are so special or victimized, because you are not. Statistics show you victimize others far more than police or anybody else victimizes anybody in the world.

Also I am just saying this because its the truth and somewhat of an elephant in the room.
Stay away from any race controversy right now.
Anybody who keeps up with politics knows that right now is not a good time to be rioting or making trouble against whites.
There is a big movement and the rest of the whites that are on your side are truly scared for you right now. The same parties that defended you all this time are no longer and the parties against you that always been in secret are growing so fast that its blowing everybodys mind.
I have no part of anything, I am just telling the truth.
The liberals, snowflakes, and SJW or the antifa idiots, when they are screaming this is becoming a Nazi country, everybody says what are you talking about thats just stupid. They say its fascist and I always told them they are crazy this is not fascism, this is not racist, this is not a rape culture, so on and so on and everybody thinks they are idiots because of it, including myself. But just now while typing this I realized,.... They are right. The Alt right is pushing the majority and it happened practically over night, not to mention they already have the full vote if they can manage to run for office.
Anyway them white folk aint gonna take it much mo.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Apparently BLM is funded by a white Jewish guy who is a Nazi sympathizer

Feb 28, 2016
The government just ordered our beloved Texas governor to make all his police officers spend days to take a 'black lives matter' sensitivity training. Governor Abbot said... "Na... but I am glad you reminded me, I am buying all the officers bullet proof vests. And he bought every cop in Texas a bullet proof vest. He then instructed each police force to not be sensitive to them at all but watch them closely and arrest as many as you can.
============================================

is this what is called 'black-humor' as in just the color 'black', and not a black-person?

not really funny, but that's just 'us'...

Feb 28, 2016
if you don't think that you are a 'racist', then you are lying to yourself -
it's a DNA thing - our Heavenly Father tried to teach us that this was a special-priority,
of His,
but we 'messed-up, - took-up' , as in, with everybody, where-ever we went!...

you Bible studiers know what 'I'm talking about'...

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
If you hate everyone equally, are you a racist?

Hmmmm.............

what.jpg

Feb 28, 2016
WOW, p_r,

another option? we don't think so, 'there's nothing new under the son-sun...

S

Stewart

Hot debates going on here!!