Kind of new, hello!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

ghostie

Hello everyone! I've been floating around on the site for about a year and a half, but never really posted anything. Just wanted to say hi and hope that everyone is doing alright in these times. :giggle:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hello everyone! I've been floating around on the site for about a year and a half, but never really posted anything. Just wanted to say hi and hope that everyone is doing alright in these times. :giggle:
Doing just peachy-keen. Consider joining us in the forums for some good Christian fellowship. Glad to have you onboard. Welcome to CC.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
G'Day Ghostie :)

Hope you are doing well also.. (y)

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Hello Ghostie . Glad to have you here . Welcome ❤️

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, Brittany! I like your profile verses. One of my favorites is Rev. 3:20...

Revelation
3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Glad you decided to join in the fellowship here! God bless you and your name is so cute:cool:

QueenT

Aug 13, 2020