"Know that you know"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 30, 2016
Having met somebody once and through the course of a year spoke to them for an hour on Sunday, and only then asked favors, would this be a mutual relationship with promise and trust?
I would say not an intimate one. In fact, with a degree of certainty it would be comfortable to say little of one knew the other.
Boasting in the Lord, wherever I go I preach the gospel and when necessary I use words. While witnessing one day I asked someone how well they knew the Lord and the reply was, God knows me very well. To this I was in total agreement, I then asked, you know that God knows you very well, do you know that you know Him? The response was, " I think so."
"Thinking so, and knowing so is absolutely the difference between eternal life and death." When comes the day to knock on heavens door and the Lord opens them, will the Lord greet with a kiss and say enter my good and faithful servant, or, depart from Me, for I do not know you? Begs the question.
Talking with the Lord, Jesus Christ, Father God and Holy spirit, cannot be established an intimate relationship without constant meaningful communication. What one does not have can by no means be transmitted. If God is not within you, He cannot be seen by others in you, period.
I can vehemently, emphatically, confess and proclaim to the entire world that I know the Lord, and know not the sound of His voice, I have no shepherd in which to fallow, and would be in danger of leading someone astray. Seek the Lord while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near, let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts. Let him return to the Lord and He will have mercy on him; and to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. Isaiah 55:6,7.
I am a prodigal, I do not think I know, do you know you know?
There must be trust to receive His direction, Proverb 3:5,6. All anxiety will leave as the peace that surpasses all understanding begins to occupy the heart. Philippians 4:6,7. Make for personal private time to commune with the Lord, and when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place, and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly, Matthew 6:6.
All I want to convey is this; do not be that wave driven and tossed by the wind, double minded and unstable in every way, James 1:6-8.
If you may think that you know that you know, you must know that you know that you know the Lord

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
A Tree and its Fruit Mathew 7:22-24
…22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23
Then I will tell them plainly,‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’ 24Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.…

I often think of how many who are living there own lives their own way, doing their own things, yet proclaiming to be serving the Lord, and how tragic to hear the Lord say "I never knew you". Jesus is longing to be the solid foundation & Savior in every life on this planet.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2016
When I was beyond broken, bleeding, filthy, guilty and lost, with multiple addictions and dying in and from my sinful life, I called upon the Lord with all my heart with zero reservation. I was where God had my attention. Today I am endeavoring becoming a pastor. I have been to below the bottom. I need no longer be anxious or worry at all. The Lord Jesus is my rear guard. I do not know whether or not my intimate relationship I enjoy with the Lord is uncommon to man, as He abides within me in a way the world cannot know. Should any being upon this temporary earth benefit through my testimony, by the blood of the Lamp, and what unconditional love truly is; this Haas become my life's occupation, for I am not ashamed of the gospel. Beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news!!!!! Amen. God is so wonderful, every one should enjoy that which none of us deserve. I am all His!!!