Let us leave this Physical World and enter the Realm of the Spirit.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
What law rules in the Spirit Realm?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Walk in the Spirit while living in this world. Be in the world but not of the world.

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
Romans 8:2
[SUP]2 [/SUP]For the law of the Spirit of life [which is] in Christ Jesus [the law of our new being] has freed me from the law of sin and of death.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I am not entirely sure what you mean, do mean like laws govern the spiritual realm vs the laws that govern the natural realm?

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
I am not entirely sure what you mean, do mean like laws govern the spiritual realm vs the laws that govern the natural realm?
I mean the law that governs the spiritual realm?

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
The WORD OF GOD is the law that rules in the realm of the Spirit.

Sep 3, 2016
Romans 8:2
[SUP]2 [/SUP]For the law of the Spirit of life [which is] in Christ Jesus [the law of our new being] has freed me from the law of sin and of death.
You have ears that hear, eyes to see, and understanding! AMEN.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014

[h=3]Romans 8:9 Context[/h]
6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. 9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. 10And if Christ bein you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. 12Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

the scary thing is these verse say, carnal mind is enmity against God. No body win aginst God, guaranty losel