Let's Make some Acronyms

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 27, 2007
My studdering in writing is showing.:)
Thank goodness God is glorified in our weaknesses!:D
God bless, pickles
My son also has dyslexia & has trouble with vowels. You are right Pickles, God is glorified in our weakness & I remind myself that he has dyslexia when I start putting pressure on him about spelling.

yesterday he posted a note on his door NO TRUST PASING... I thought it was fitting!

The
Righteous
Understander
Starts
To
ponder...
A
Supplication
I
N
God

WomanLovesTX

Jan 1, 2010
FAITH

FIRST
APPLY
INITIATION
THEN
HOLDING FAST
the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.
1 TITUS 1:9 (KJV)

B

BananaPie

Jesus firsT
Others nexT
Yourself lasT

B

BigFace

B-Beilieve
I- In
G-God
F-For