LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
It's not a matter of "hating" the far left liberals. It's a matter of hating what the far left liberals stand for....insanity. Insanity is all over the air ways on liberal controlled hollywood movies and programs and actors and writers. Also liberal controlled main stream national news media.

They hate the news coming out on social media and want to close it down on youtube so the gullible public must go through them when hearing the news. The crazy tranny guy in a public library is only just part of how far left liberal ideology works it's way into the heart and soul of people. It starts in places like that where kids are with their unsuspecting single mothers who already depend on the govt. (not all but many) On TV shows daily flooding the minds of children and parents. From cartoons to movies to talk shows. Liberal ideology filling the minds of the gullible. And then everyone of them can't figure out why kids are in school confused about their gender roles? Why so many teens are committing suicide. HELLO

If you watch any of the mainstream media news here in the U.S. while knowing the truth of the situation., one can't help but be disgusted and frustrated by this far left ideology. You sit there in actual shock watching their totally bias reporting and see how they leave out the other side of the news while giving only their opinions and not the news. I can only stand to watch Fox News.

Just saw Dan Rather promote his book on CBS and he said it like this.... how "no one in the news media is perfect yada yada and we have to be patient with one another and we are all in this together yada yada yada... and as we stand together in our common ground as Americans from all walks of life., to be one in this our great country we can all stand against this administration that is against all America stands for." GACK! pull down our president and his administration (and all those Americans who voted him in and support him today) while upholding the love of our country? I don't think so Dan Rather.

Why do they want to infiltrate the minds of the public this way? Why don't they report the truth instead of their left liberal opinions? Why do they hate when anyone doesn't want and votes against giving the govt full freedom to have tax payer money go for abortion? Why do they call it "hate speech" when we don't want to have trans gender people teach kids in a public library? Or for us to have the right to vote them out? If someone says they believe these people who are men dressing up as woman to be troubled individuals., we are counted as haters.

So., when we get a chance to say something here on a thread., it's just a very very small way to combat insanity.

Personally., I just don't understand how Christians here can be so liberal left minded. Put I see it in their posts about how they argue. Some falsely accuse and then run with the false accusation and then before you know it the false accusation is up held as a truth. And no one refutes it. So this kind of ideology is insanity on all levels. It's a matter of truth in the heart of right and wrong and up holding truth regardless of our feelings. Truth is stronger than feelings.

Last edited:

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
A hand gun is just fighting your way to your rifle.
The odds of ever needing a rifle for self-defense are probably one in a million. A pistol is much more practical

E

Ellsworth1943

The odds of ever needing a rifle for self-defense are probably one in a million. A pistol is much more practical
I had just soon they not get that close.
Take them out at 50 yards not 20 feet.

E

Ellsworth1943

Keeping crazies from buying guns sounds like a good idea
But who decides? If or when the Dems take control again they will decide that all gun owners are crazy. They think that now.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
But who decides? If or when the Dems take control again they will decide that all gun owners are crazy. They think that now.
Blanket statement....
But just as an example personally know someone who has multiple mental diagnosis including bipolar and schizophrenia, lost custody of her child due to mental illness but still was able to purchase a firearm

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
not really...

a pistol is MUCH more difficult to "master", or become proficient with. Many women or older people do not have the upper body/hand/arm strength to successfully wield a pistol.

A light carbine type of rifle is MUCH easier to use, and is much, much better at stopping an aggressor than a pistol.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Blanket statement....
But just as an example personally know someone who has multiple mental diagnosis including bipolar and schizophrenia, lost custody of her child due to mental illness but still was able to purchase a firearm

She was not legally able to do so, according to the questions on the firearm purchase application. If the laws don't allow a thorough mental history background check, then the law is insufficient.... and should be corrected.

Gun-control advocates scream about the "gun show loophole", when in reality, they should be screaming about the "mental health loophole". Fix THAT one, and the gun show loophole would be much less of a threat. (that loophole could be "fixed" as well, pretty easily, if that was truly the goal of the anti-gunners)

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
not really...

a pistol is MUCH more difficult to "master", or become proficient with. Many women or older people do not have the upper body/hand/arm strength to successfully wield a pistol.

A light carbine type of rifle is MUCH easier to use, and is much, much better at stopping an aggressor than a pistol.
Oh no..om being attacked....
Let me reach around my back and produce this large cumbersome rifle.
A handgun just makes more sense

H

Hellooo

[video=youtube;APC2jnOSfhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APC2jnOSfhQ[/video]

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
60% of gun deaths are suicides so mentally ill people purchasing Firearms might be something worth looking into

notuptome

May 17, 2013
60% of gun deaths are suicides so mentally ill people purchasing Firearms might be something worth looking into
Who then shall judge? Mental health is given to great differences of opinion in many cases.

Is all criminal behavior to be deemed mental illness? Even exceeding the posted speed limit or failing to obey a traffic control device?

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Is that your expert opinion?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Is that your expert opinion?
Hold on attacker....
Let me reach around my back and grab this large cumbersome rifle before you attack me....

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
...or at least limit the amount of ammo they can purchase.

S

Susanna

Pump-action shotguns...the incarnation of a self defense weapon.

7seasrekeyed

Hold on attacker....
Let me reach around my back and grab this large cumbersome rifle before you attack me....

well if they are THAT close, just club 'em with it :p

S

Susanna

I don't think people realize how difficult a pistol or a revolver is to handle.

If you're not skilled, you most likely will not be able to hit the broadside of a barn from 10 ft.

Pesky little things those handguns.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I don't think people realize how difficult a pistol or a revolver is to handle.

If you're not skilled, you most likely will not be able to hit the broadside of a barn from 10 ft.

Pesky little things those handguns.
Hold on attacker...
Let me shoulder my rifle and aim first ....
Dont attack me yet.....

H

Hellooo

[video=youtube;B4HEchh0XD8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4HEchh0XD8[/video]