Life After the Resurrection

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jordan9

I think this is very interesting. Some people say we will rule with Jesus for a thousand years, and I am uncomfortable with that, because we have been taught to be humble (Mark 7:20-23), and the desire to rule over people isn’t, in my opinion, humble. I like the way you put it: we will serve with Jesus for a thousand years.
Right. He washed the disciples' feet.

J

jcspartan

Rany Alcorn wrote the book "Heaven" that has many great thoughts on our eternity with our Lord. It filled me with all sorts of hope and really goes into the scriptures and Church traditions and teachings on heaven.

I

Indra

What do you suppose life will be like after the Resurrection?
If you have been baptized by the Holy Spirit, you could understand that you cannot even imagine what it is going to be like (even if you tried really, really hard).

Status
Not open for further replies.