Logo Help for a church

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

flxtheodore

[h=3]We are possibly changing our Church logo design (Radiant Life Assembly) and we cannot decide what hip or what will be eye catching, like a modern logo can you help?[/h][h=3]i made a survey on verify[/h]http://verifyapp.com/w/94644

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Thought at first you wanted to build a church out of Lego's. Welcome to CC.

Sturuj

Jan 5, 2017
hi flxtheodore

you can find a lot of websites offering free logo designs. out of those you could generate a new idea from combining 2 or more of them.

Blessings

Sturuj

Jan 5, 2017
welcome to CC

Blessings!

F

flxtheodore

Thought at first you wanted to build a church out of Lego's. Welcome to CC.

Lol that would be awesome, that might be a pretty cool kids church idea!!

student

Jul 20, 2010
me, too. I once envisioned a church made out of a birdhouse. My dad made it. My Mom added plexiglass windows in yellow. It was neat. So were they. I miss em. Can't wait to see them again! Welcome.

student

Jul 20, 2010
We are possibly changing our Church logo design (Radiant Life Assembly) and we cannot decide what hip or what will be eye catching, like a modern logo can you help?

i made a survey on verify

Verify
What's the current one look like?

Jan 13, 2017
Still anyway, welcome to CC, theodore! :)

F

flxtheodore

Thank you!!