Lonely and sad.....Need good christian friends.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

morefaithrequired

Im looking for friends too. but if I cant find them, enemies will do.

rosiejay

Dec 31, 2019
Hi, sorry for the "drama title". I am a 32 year old single lady. I don't have friends. I will love to meet good christian friends. I have tried to make friends in church and other christian gatherings, but each time it seems they already have their own little group of friends. I just can't seem to break in. There's no really one on one meetings, always group meetings and at the end of the meetings everyone goes about their personal group of friends etc. I get left all alone again.It is a big church and it's hard for me to get connected. All communication is mostly through e-mail, it is so unpersonal. I am very lonely, no friends, nobody to talk to and it leaves me very very depressed all the time. Please I need friends, good christian friends. If possible I can meet one on one. I am always sad and unhappy. I always feel weird and odd because I don't have any friend at all. I need to talk to people, I feel that If I remain like this I'm gonna get more deppressed and sometimes I start having feelings of self-destruction. I'm a committed Christian.

rosiejay

Dec 31, 2019
Hi, sorry for the "drama title". I am a 32 year old single lady. I don't have friends. I will love to meet good christian friends. I have tried to make friends in church and other christian gatherings, but each time it seems they already have their own little group of friends. I just can't seem to break in. There's no really one on one meetings, always group meetings and at the end of the meetings everyone goes about their personal group of friends etc. I get left all alone again.It is a big church and it's hard for me to get connected. All communication is mostly through e-mail, it is so unpersonal. I am very lonely, no friends, nobody to talk to and it leaves me very very depressed all the time. Please I need friends, good christian friends. If possible I can meet one on one. I am always sad and unhappy. I always feel weird and odd because I don't have any friend at all. I need to talk to people, I feel that If I remain like this I'm gonna get more deppressed and sometimes I start having feelings of self-destruction. I'm a committed Christian.
I'm here. I can be your friend.😊

Jul 30, 2020
Thank you guys so much for your kind response. I really appreciate it. God bless you. @christReconcilesus.....its not as if i depend on people for love. I love God eternally,nothing compares to the love i have for God. And i know he loves me more than i can ever ever imagine. I talk to God about this friendlessness, loneliness and depression all the time, yes i find comfort in His presence all the time. So it satisfies the spiritual aspect of me. I just mean friends like a normal human being. A friend or friends i can talk to, hang out with, laugh, share stuffs,etc. its just one of the basic aspects of life.
Trezhy I know too well what your going thru ,what you wrote sounds like my life history , still going thru it ,I know how painful it can be ,keep praying and seek his council.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Trezhy I know too well what your going thru ,what you wrote sounds like my life history , still going thru it ,I know how painful it can be ,keep praying and seek his council.
You're Seven Years late to responding to this 2013 thread.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Hey you might want to start your own thread to introduce yourself. This one is from 2013 and most will miss your post :p

Natasha91

Apr 27, 2019

God bless you
It looks like this was from 2013 and the OP isn't here anymore...

But to those reading this, maybe you need to hear this today. In Christ, we can be truly set free from the chains of loneliness and depression. His perfect love casts out all fear. The whispers we hear telling us we are worthy of self-destruction are lies from Satan. Only in Him we can be made whole and new again.

You are eternally loved by the God of the universe and nothing can separate us from that.
Run to Jesus for He cares for you more than you know!

Jimmy Needham - Dearly Loved - YouTube

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
God bless you Trezhy. May you find a few good friends here to speak with and fellowship with. There are some good people here. Kind and loving, and committed Christians as well.

F

FelicityAnn

God bless you
Hi
Welcome.
Nice to meet you
I’m also new and just don’t fit into the church scene either.
Blessings