Lonely and seeking friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Warrior319

Oct 31, 2017
May He who is in you greater than he who is in the world shine bright for all to see that you are indeed a child of the Most High God King of kings Lord of lords.... may He fill you with His presence right now as you are reading this so that you may know without a doubt that He is talking to you.... may He aid you in putting on your armour of God :
your helmet of salvation
your breastplate of righteousness
your belt of truth
your foot gear readiness to spread the good word
your shield your faith
your double edge sword the Holy Spirit and in all occasions with prayers and request pray in the spirit
may He remind you to seek Him first and foremost... may He break all the chains that bind you... and pull the weeds in your field... as He pulls the weeds...may He replace them with His seeds of the fruit of the Holy Spirit, seeds of:
Love
Joy
Peace
Forbearance
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self control
may He bless you with the gifts of the Holy Spirit :
Word of wisdom
Word of knowledge
Discerning of Spirits
Gift of faith
Gift of healing
Gift of working miracles
Gift of prophecy
Gift of tongues
Gift of interpretation of tongues
may He make you to be a warrior in His mighty army... may He extend this blessing to your whole family and generations to come... may you dwell in the house of the Lord forever and ever... this I do ask in Jesus name... Amen Amen Amen

Jun 1, 2017
Welcome!!
You have a friend in me!! And I'm a really good person :p
Blessings!

JPPT1974

May 16, 2015
East TN
Hello and welcome. Feel free to post. Do not be shy at all. God bless!

Simao

Oct 30, 2017
Your comments are greatly valued. I haven't missed a single one, it means a lot. I've received a couple of private messages too so feel free to PM. Thank you for your continued support and prayers! GB this wonderful community.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
ILL BE YOUR frand if you feel like it or whatevs anyway

kesirose

Nov 6, 2017
Hello
I wish you were happy
I can be your friend, if you want

amanda_dawn

Nov 9, 2017
Hello! I’m new. Not to this world, I been here a half century, but to being single I am newish. I’ve found that while my life is very full and busy I miss a companionship. Someone to engage in conversation with. So I am here, hoping to find someone to chat with:)