LOng journey

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hey guys I amk sorry to have been gone so long as some of you km,now mky eyes were damkaged and it has not been easy to save them I have not even been able to see well enough to read anyhthing and i even had my eyes stitched closed many timkes in an attemkpt to save themk but in the end all we could do was try to m,keep them from getting worse. I amk only now able to see enough to sort of read things even now i have a hard timke reading the words i am typing but there is a new eye drop that can save my eyes it heals the dead nerves in the eyeball and sadly without it my eyes cannot be saVED IT IS 11,000 DOLLARS AND MKY INSURANCE DOESNT COVER IT BUT BECAUSE OF THE URGANCY OF MKY SITUATION THEY ARE DONATING IT TO MKE.

WHEN IT ARRIVES i AMK HOPING i WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO SEE ENOUGH TO COMKE BACMK TO CC i HAVE BEEN IN TEARS BECAUSE OF HOW MKUCH i MKISS YOU ALL i JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEE AGAIN BUT BECAUSE OF HOW MKUCH IT IS A PROBLEMK TO READ ANYTHING i HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO COMKE ONLINE i NEED YO SEE IF I CAN ADJUST THE SETTINGS ON CC TO MKAMKE IT EASIER TO READ I HAVE THE FONT ON MKY PC AS BIG AS IT GOES BUT MKAYBE THERE IS ANOTHER WAY, BUT i WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KMNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING ANDF THAT i HAVE NOT LEFT AS i AMK SURE MKANY OF YOU HAVE WONDERED WHERE i WENT. tHIS WHOLE JOURNEY HAS TRASHED MKE OVER AND OVER AGAIN AS IF SOMKE UNSEEN FORCE IS CONSTENTLY TRYING TO SEE HOW FAR UNTIL I BREAKM AND i HAVE BEEN SO DEPRESSED AS WE TRY TO SAVE MKY EYES ALL THE WHILE ONE THING AFTER ANOTHER KMEEPS POPPING UP MKAKMING ME HAVE TO GET SURGERY AFTER SURGERY HAVING NEEDLES PUT IN MKY EYE BALLS AND OTHER PAINFUL THINGS BUT AS ALWAYS i HAVE CLINGED TO FATHER WITH ALL MKY BEING EVEN IN THE WORST TIMKES i ALWAYS SAY TO HIMK THAT i STILL BELIEVE IN HIMK AND TRUST HIMK AND WILL KMEEP MKOVING FORWARDS WITH HIMK BECAUSE AFTER ALL WHAT ELSE CAN i DO IN A STORMK SUCH AS THIS?

i LOVE YOU ALL AND ARE ALWAYS IN MKY THOUGHTS i HOPE TO BE ABLE TO COMKE BACKM FULL TIMKKE AGAIN SOON

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Your post has deeply sadden me and the sad part is that you probably won't be able to read my reply. I am praying to God for your sight to be restored.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Your post has deeply sadden me and the sad part is that you probably won't be able to read my reply. I am praying to God for your sight to be restored.
tY FOR YOUR PRAYERS i CAN READ YOUR REP0LY i JUST HAVE TO STRAIN THEMK TO DO SO AND IT TAKMES MKE A MINUTE BUT LUCKMKILY THE MKIRACLE EYE DROPS SHOULD BE HERE ANY DAY NOW AND THOSE WILL START THE NERV HEALING PROCESS SO i AMK HOPING i CAN BE ON HERE A LOT AGAIN SOON. i CAN READ THINGS IF I TRY HARD BUT NOT IN GREAT DOSES OR ELSE MKY EYES HURT ALTHOUGH THE FACT ONE OF MKY EYES IS SOWN SHUT DOESNT HELP i SUOPOSE BUT ITS STILL BETTER THAN THE WAY i WAS BEFORE WHERE i WAS COMPLETELY BLIND.

wE HAD TO STITCH BOTH OF THEMK CLOSED FOR A WHOLE WEEMK i COULDNT DO ANYTHING ON MKY OWN AND COULD ONLY LISTEN TO T.V. ON THE COUCH AND LET MKE TELL YOU WHEN THAT IS ALL YOU CAN YOU START TO GO INSANE A BIT BUT LUCKMILY ONE OF THEMK IS OPEN AGAIN AND WHEN WE GET THE NERVE DROPS WE CAN START TO OPEN THE OTHER ONE TOO

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
May God grant you restoration of your eye sight..

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Hey guys I amk sorry to have been gone so long as some of you km,now mky eyes were damkaged and it has not been easy to save them I have not even been able to see well enough to read anyhthing and i even had my eyes stitched closed many timkes in an attemkpt to save themk but in the end all we could do was try to m,keep them from getting worse. I amk only now able to see enough to sort of read things even now i have a hard timke reading the words i am typing but there is a new eye drop that can save my eyes it heals the dead nerves in the eyeball and sadly without it my eyes cannot be saVED IT IS 11,000 DOLLARS AND MKY INSURANCE DOESNT COVER IT BUT BECAUSE OF THE URGANCY OF MKY SITUATION THEY ARE DONATING IT TO MKE.

WHEN IT ARRIVES i AMK HOPING i WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO SEE ENOUGH TO COMKE BACMK TO CC i HAVE BEEN IN TEARS BECAUSE OF HOW MKUCH i MKISS YOU ALL i JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEE AGAIN BUT BECAUSE OF HOW MKUCH IT IS A PROBLEMK TO READ ANYTHING i HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO COMKE ONLINE i NEED YO SEE IF I CAN ADJUST THE SETTINGS ON CC TO MKAMKE IT EASIER TO READ I HAVE THE FONT ON MKY PC AS BIG AS IT GOES BUT MKAYBE THERE IS ANOTHER WAY, BUT i WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KMNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING ANDF THAT i HAVE NOT LEFT AS i AMK SURE MKANY OF YOU HAVE WONDERED WHERE i WENT. tHIS WHOLE JOURNEY HAS TRASHED MKE OVER AND OVER AGAIN AS IF SOMKE UNSEEN FORCE IS CONSTENTLY TRYING TO SEE HOW FAR UNTIL I BREAKM AND i HAVE BEEN SO DEPRESSED AS WE TRY TO SAVE MKY EYES ALL THE WHILE ONE THING AFTER ANOTHER KMEEPS POPPING UP MKAKMING ME HAVE TO GET SURGERY AFTER SURGERY HAVING NEEDLES PUT IN MKY EYE BALLS AND OTHER PAINFUL THINGS BUT AS ALWAYS i HAVE CLINGED TO FATHER WITH ALL MKY BEING EVEN IN THE WORST TIMKES i ALWAYS SAY TO HIMK THAT i STILL BELIEVE IN HIMK AND TRUST HIMK AND WILLKMEEP MKOVING FORWARDS WITH HIMK BECAUSE AFTER ALL WHAT ELSE CAN i DO IN A STORMK SUCH AS THIS?

Greetings Blain. Do you work on the os, Windows 10? If so continue reading. If not be blessed in every manner I pray.
If you are on windows 10, try right clicking on the text area here, then select "Read Aloud, of cousrse you must have sound and have it on. It will read your mail for you.

This function works on most web pages. Important, this works when you use Edge. If you are having the injections I have, they are a bit scary but there really is not a lot of pain mostly discomfort.

Get back to me with any question on the magnifier option and other helps. Were it not for these helps I could not be here so remember, blindness may seem bad but God will give you another vision, one far more important than simply occular images. All love in Jesus, Yeshua...j

i LOVE YOU ALL AND ARE ALWAYS IN MKY THOUGHTS i HOPE TO BE ABLE TO COMKE BACKM FULL TIMKKE AGAIN SOON

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

I'll be praying for your eyes today I'll pray for God's healing power come to you and your eye sight will fully recover in JESUS name! Amen 🙏🏼

Welcome back brother Blain 😊 I hope you will totally feel better soon 😊

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hi @Blain, very sorry to hear your news!!

Thankful to God for your new eye drops, & for the donation of them to you :)

Praying for you..........

~Deut

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I plumb forgot to mention who put me on to this manner of text-aloud." It was our blessed Savior Who used His blessed servant, Magent, to fill me in. (Magenta, I never forget what you did and do.) God bless you and, of course, Magenta always. j

Feb 28, 2016
Blain, you already know that hub and I love you very much and have missed you!
just a very serious share,
do some research on (iONatural) - CASTROL OIL' 'Cold Pressed + Hexane Free)
(certified organic content) -ingredients, 100 percent PURE, Hexane free Castrol oil - cold pressed, organic.
we both have been using it and it has definitely helped us to a certain degree, especially me, -
but just keep in mind, that we are taking the best care of our temples that we can at this point
of our lives - know that we have much more to learn, but this is the KEY, desiring to try and keep our bodies in
the 'order' that our Heavenly Father requires of us... - the greatest CHALLENGE, to say the least, but, what more
is there for each of us to strive for, than to do our Father's Will???